Author Topic: Portland police declare ‘riot’ again – as city sees 38th straight day of unrest  (Read 353 times)

rangerrebew

Published 5 hours ago
Portland police declare ‘riot’ again – as city sees 38th straight day of unrest

Rioters burned American flags “while shouting BLM and antifa slogans,” a local journalist says
By Dom Calicchio | Fox News

Police in Portland, Ore., declared a riot around 11 p.m. local time Saturday as Independence Day marked the 38th consecutive day of civil unrest in the city.

Later, around 1 a.m. Sunday local time, a large crowd was seen marching near the the Multnomah County Justice Center, the federal courthouse where rioters and protesters frequently gather.

RIOT DECLARED IN PORTLAND, COPS ORDER PROTESTERS TO LEAVE OR FACE ARREST

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-police-declare-riot-again-as-city-sees-38th-straight-day-of-unrest

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Nothing is going to "bring Portland back" to America.

Nothing... short of... a US Army occupation and a 10-year "Reconstruction", a la the first one...

Offline goatprairie

I wonder what humorous situations Fred Armisen could find if he wanted to make more "Portlandia" episodes?
"Portlandia" is the only tv show I've ever seen that lampooned libs and their foibles. But there's not a lot of funny stuff going on in Portland at the moment.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If it has to happen, Portland is expendable. So it good choice.
I wouldn't care if they burn the whole city down. (and take Seattle with you)
Wouldn't bother me at all.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 08:46:38 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LegalAmerican

Published 5 hours ago
Portland police declare ‘riot’ again – as city sees 38th straight day of unrest

Rioters burned American flags “while shouting BLM and antifa slogans,” a local journalist says
By Dom Calicchio | Fox News

Police in Portland, Ore., declared a riot around 11 p.m. local time Saturday as Independence Day marked the 38th consecutive day of civil unrest in the city.

Later, around 1 a.m. Sunday local time, a large crowd was seen marching near the the Multnomah County Justice Center, the federal courthouse where rioters and protesters frequently gather.

RIOT DECLARED IN PORTLAND, COPS ORDER PROTESTERS TO LEAVE OR FACE ARREST

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-police-declare-riot-again-as-city-sees-38th-straight-day-of-unrest

People going to get wise to what is going on?  I believe they have a demon-rat mayor and governor. Inslee.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline LegalAmerican

Zero ASSIMILATION. 

Offline goatprairie

People going to get wise to what is going on?  I believe they have a demon-rat mayor and governor. Inslee.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
The mayor of Portland, Ted Wheeler, is an antifa-loving pos. But the gov. of Oregon is not Inslee but Kate Brown who is another feckless, leftist Dem.