Author Topic: CNN slights Mount Rushmore as ‘monument of two slaveowners’ after extolling its ‘majesty’ in 2016  (Read 289 times)

rangerrebew

CNN slights Mount Rushmore as ‘monument of two slaveowners’ after extolling its ‘majesty’ in 2016

By Fox News, July 4, 2020

A CNN reporter on Friday described Mount Rushmore “a monument of two slaveowners” situated on stolen land ahead of President Trump‘s visit to the national monument.

Grabien founder and editor Tom Elliot tweeted a clip of the report by correspondent Leyla Santiago in which she discussed Trump’s planned remarks.

“President Trump will be at Mount Rushmore, where he’ll be standing in front of a monument of two slave owners and on land wrestled away from Native Americans,” she said. “I’m told that, uh, he’ll be focusing on the effort to ‘tear down our country’s history.'”

https://gellerreport.com/2020/07/cnn-desecrates-mount-rushmore-as-monument-of-two-slaveowners-after-extolling-its-majesty-in-obama-2016.html/

rangerrebew

I"m sure they would prefer Marx, Lenin, Stalin, and Mao. :headbang:

Offline Practical

It has nothing to do with the mountain, only that Trump is going there. If the president said it is important for folks to breathe, CNN would find a way to make breathing racist and advocate for people to stop doing it.
If you think I suck now, you should listen to my podcast! ThePodocasts.com