Author Topic: Protest March at Stone Mountain, GA July 4, 2020 (video only)  (Read 659 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Video Title:
Protest March at Stone Mountain, GA July 4, 2020
Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
Sooner or later, it's all gonna come down to the shootin'...

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Protest March at Stone Mountain, GA July 4, 2020 (video only)
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2020, 11:24:21 pm »
Video Title:
Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

What do you think about this information?  Long, but talks about everything!  I do respect your posts.  I see you as being correct and smart.  This guy language is so bad....but try to listen to the facts and not his 'speak". PROFESSIONAL AGITATORS.  And deep state agents, paid by SOROS, who are in Police and elsewhere.

https://youtu.be/4uNml1frTJ0

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2020, 11:29:25 pm »
Video Title:
Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

That is NBP=Nation of Islam..FARRAKHAN.  Why do they WANT a turd world country?  SHARIA LAW?  They want another BARBARY COAST.....and have said,  want our genocide.  HART/CELLER ACT 1965....  This is what  did this. 

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2020, 12:41:01 am »
This is a story we better me monitoring closely tonight......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2020, 01:04:19 am »
Been to both Stone Mountain and Rushmore on several occasions.

These are  works of art schulped by artists...seems to me the aesthetic value in  preserving these monuments is more important than the outrage of the day.. :shrug:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2020, 01:07:20 am »
I guess they are after this....is it being guarded?

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2020, 01:19:31 am »
I guess they are after this....is it being guarded?

Good luck trying to deface that thing!  They'll probably fall to their deaths trying....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2020, 09:07:41 am »
Well, I took the time to watch the video and noticed over 2/3 of the participants shown were armed, often with AR-15s, but pistols, a shotgun or two, and at least one bolt rifle. This isn't your average hood rat assemblage.

Nor have all the rifles being sold exactly gone to rednecks and country folks.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2020, 12:15:37 pm »
If they're going to tear down statues of everyone from Washington to Jefferson to Lincoln (or, at least, try to), what's to stop them from destroying anything else - including Mount Vernon, Monticello, Lincoln's Tomb or any other historic property? It isn't just statues and stone monument, it's every darn thing even remotely related to U.S. history - irrespective of its artistic merit.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2020, 01:56:48 pm »
Well, I took the time to watch the video and noticed over 2/3 of the participants shown were armed, often with AR-15s, but pistols, a shotgun or two, and at least one bolt rifle. This isn't your average hood rat assemblage.

Nor have all the rifles being sold exactly gone to rednecks and country folks.

I also noticed there were about a half dozen children in tow.  What kind of low lives take their children into battle. Human shields?   That period is all you need to know about these pieces of shit.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2020, 01:58:34 pm »
mountaineer wrote:
"If they're going to tear down statues of everyone from Washington to Jefferson to Lincoln (or, at least, try to), what's to stop them from destroying anything else"

Are you familiar with the terminology (used primarily in Cambodia under the Khmer Rouge, but elsewhere, as well), as going "back to the year zero" ??

Do you understand what that implies?

Can't happen here.
Right...?
Right....???

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2020, 01:58:36 pm »
Good luck trying to deface that thing!  They'll probably fall to their deaths trying....

Commando attacks are next.  Wish we could get the surrounding surface vaselined, and watch few dozen of these pukes kiss the rocks below.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2020, 02:14:59 pm »
I also noticed there were about a half dozen children in tow.  What kind of low lives take their children into battle. Human shields?   That period is all you need to know about these pieces of shit.
You are close.
If anyone opened fire on them, even in self defense, why, they'd be presented to and in the press as "shooting at babies"!

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis