Author Topic: [Graphic Video] Seattle Protesters Find Out the Hard Way That It's Not Safe to Block Freeways at Nig  (Read 4190 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Several Topics merged....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

I don't care what they look like or what they stand for.  When you stand on train tracks, expect to get hit by a train.

I do care.  This SHOWS you what is going on in their minds...STEER CLEAR.  THIS IS WHAT THEY STAND FOR;  INSANITY.
I agree with the rest of your statement.  If MORE people,  "cared' about 'crazy'...we wouldn't,  have these rioters. Most belong in some institution...not roaming free on high ways. 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Okay. Try riding your bicycle, hiking, or even hitchhiking on an interstate highway, just over on the shoulder.

How long before you are arrested?

Only until the next police unit gets to you.

None of that is permitted alongside the highway, much less on it.

Would someone explain to me why the interstate highway was shut down for 19 days straight to allow this protest line dance?

Who thought that was a good idea?

Now this group has their martyr, is holding vigils, and reality will take a far back seat to the new narrative. The new Georg Floyd isn't black, and the driver was not a white cop, nor even white, but none of that will matter.

A five year old playing in the street would not have received this much coverage, and it's likely just getting started. Sad some SJW had to get hurt, but the movement, "the revolution" has only begun to start claiming victims.

Yes, "the Revolution"...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

Okay. Try riding your bicycle, hiking, or even hitchhiking on an interstate highway, just over on the shoulder.

How long before you are arrested?

Only until the next police unit gets to you.

None of that is permitted alongside the highway, much less on it.

Lawlessness abounds in Washington State, and the police are assisting it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

Cops Re-Thinking Protest Rules After Car Driven by Black Man Kills White Seattle BLM Freeway Blocker

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2020/07/05/cops-re-thinking-protest-rules-after-car-driven-by-black-man-kills-white-seattle-blm-freeway-blocker-n606394

How did Seattle driver get to protesters?
It turns out that the driver had to somehow get around a Washington State Highway Patrol blockade put up to protect the protesters.

NPR reports that investigators don’t know why Kelete jumped on the freeway in another spot.

At a news conference early Saturday, Mead did not offer further details on how authorities believe the man bypassed a police closure to reach the victims. But he warned that the incident offers a stark lesson for protesters.

“My hope is, as a result of this tragedy, protesters will reconsider their desire to be on the interstate,” he said, “because I cannot guarantee their safety, plain and simple.”
Hours after Taylor succumbed to her injuries, the WSP announced it was changing its policies to arrest people who block freeways instead of letting them protest there.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Smokin Joe

Cops Re-Thinking Protest Rules After Car Driven by Black Man Kills White Seattle BLM Freeway Blocker

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2020/07/05/cops-re-thinking-protest-rules-after-car-driven-by-black-man-kills-white-seattle-blm-freeway-blocker-n606394
Hours after Taylor succumbed to her injuries, the WSP announced it was changing its policies to arrest people who block freeways instead of letting them protest there.
If they had just enforced the existing law, there would have been no protestors on the interstate in the first place.  Who gave the order to ignore the violations?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Have never seen such morons.

Walk on an Interstate at night, and expect to be safe.

Why are they walking?  They want to get rid of police.

What happens when they are struck by a car, on a road designed for high speed travel for cars, not pedestrians? 

They call for the police.

F--k 'em.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Hoodat

If they had just enforced the existing law, there would have been no protestors on the interstate in the first place.  Who gave the order to ignore the violations?

A Democrat?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

A Democrat?
Well, that answer is low hanging fruit... :nono: :chairbang:

I was hoping for the one who signed off...

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Driver Involved in I-5 Seattle Collision of Female Protesters at 1:30 in Morning Is Doxxed — Antifa Calls Him “Racist Monster” but He’s Black[/b]

@Hoodat

Summa 'murikas finest Racist Monsters are black.

Yew sum kinda bigot,boy?

Ahm watchin yew!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

Well, that answer is low hanging fruit... :nono: :chairbang:

I was hoping for the one who signed off...

Here is a clue:

Protesters shut down southbound span of Interstate Bridge to demand racial justice
The Daily News and Vancouver Columbian Jun 20, 2020

About 200 people marched onto the Interstate Bridge at about 5 p.m. Friday and shut down the southbound span during the evening rush hour in yet another demonstration against police racism and brutality.

It was not clear whether protesters planned to move to the northbound span and shut it down later in the evening after The Daily News went to press.

A small group of counter-demonstrators assembled along the side of the freeway, but no incidents between the groups occurred, at least early in the demonstration.

Officials shut down the southbound span of the Interstate Bridge for the safety of protesters and motorists. The Washington State Patrol advised motorists to use Interstate 205 and the Glenn L. Jackson Memorial Bridge.

“The (southbound) roadway will be blocked for an extended period of time. There is no ETA for reopening,” WSP spokesman Will Finn tweeted at about 5 p.m.

https://tdn.com/news/local/protesters-shut-down-southbound-span-of-interstate-bridge-to-demand-racial-justice/article_a44cf3eb-4226-5edb-8064-be809e407f38.html

Washington State Police would be under the direction of the governor, not the mayor.  So this falls on Governor Jay Inslee.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

Gotta love those pejoratives!
"Rammed into..."

From what I could see, he was trying to avoid, first the vehicles, then the people, started to slide, corrected that and hit them. Considering they were all over the interstate at night, no wonder. If he'd wanted to take out a bunch, he could have nailed considerably more.

C S Lewis

Offline aligncare

None of this would happen if democrats in control actually controlled the lawless instead of trying to control innocent citizens’ thought, speech and livelihoods. But, no, it’s covid, covid, covid, unless you’re a millennial demonstrating delusional angst and disrupting and harming other’s lives.

9999hair out0000

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
None of this would happen if democrats in control actually controlled the lawless instead of trying to control innocent citizens’ thought, speech and livelihoods. But, no, it’s covid, covid, covid, unless you’re a millennial demonstrating delusional angst and disrupting and harming other’s lives.

9999hair out0000

I think the first examples of blocking interstates as a BLM tactic was in St. Louis, after Ferguson, along the King's Highway. (I-64?).  I remember telling my wife that night, that sudden blockage an interstate highway was going to end badly at some point, and my thinking it was going to be a stopped motorist being rear ended.  This is not what I expected.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
... my thinking it was going to be a stopped motorist being rear ended.  This is not what I expected.

No, but it was probably desired.  I hate the idea of rooting for great bodily damage leading to death, but I have to root for some of these stupid bastards blocking highways to have the predictable results of the mass differential at play in these circumstances.

I have friends on Bookface who seek out and post videos of people getting run over trying to stop cars and trucks.  I remember Reginald Denny, too. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

ABC finds new ‘luxury car’ angle after guy who hit protester on freeway is reported as black

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/07/06/abc-finds-new-luxury-car-angle-after-guy-who-hit-protester-on-freeway-is-reported-as-black-943557

That IS pathetic.  My car is well behaved and does not run into people. Just like any gun, is well behaved and just sits there.   LEFTS HAVE to blame an OBJECT....not the person responsible.  What kind of car is it anyway?   Probably bought with drug money, I saw his picture.  They can't say, two white women, supporting BLM,  hit by black man driving car on highway.  Ironic.
--------------------------------------

“A young protester has died from injuries she suffered when a luxury car plowed into her and another woman during a Black Lives Matter protest Saturday on a Seattle freeway that has been shut down for days due to the civil unrest, police said,” the caption to report on Sunday read.

Offline LegalAmerican

9999hair out0000

:thumbsup:  Demon-rats are all power hungry control freaks.  They LOVE to control. 

Offline LegalAmerican

Gotta love those pejoratives!
"Rammed into..."

From what I could see, he was trying to avoid, first the vehicles, then the people, started to slide, corrected that and hit them. Considering they were all over the interstate at night, no wonder. If he'd wanted to take out a bunch, he could have nailed considerably more.

Correct.  He was trying to avoid hitting any of them. 

Offline verga

I remember Reginald Denny, too.
God forbid I am ever in that type of situation, that will be my defense.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Axeslinger

Ok...I’m just now getting to this thread...color me slow.

My reaction to that video?   Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.  I hope he sues the families of those two barking moonbats for damage to his car....and yes I know the one chick died. Don’t care in the least...sue her estate.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ok...I’m just now getting to this thread...color me slow.

My reaction to that video?   Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.  I hope he sues the families of those two barking moonbats for damage to his car....and yes I know the one chick died. Don’t care in the least...sue her estate.

@Axeslinger

I,too,have a hard time working up any sympathy for adults that choose to play in traffic.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

$1.2 million bail for driver that hit 2 Seattle protesters
https://www.denverpost.com/2020/07/06/dawit-kelete-bail-driving-into-seattle-protesters/
Unimpaired, black, driver comes up on partial roadblock, 'zigs' through, attempts to 'zag' around protesters and hits two who were running into the path of the vehicle.

People in black clothes on an interstate highway, at night.

And they want to call it "murder".

Aside from either not knowing or ignoring that the interstate was closed, I'm having a hard time placing the driver at fault.

I DO put blame on Politicians who closed down an Interstate highway to let people jump around and dance on it, when in the rest of the US you can be arrested for walking alongside an Interstate highway. So whoever gave the order to close this highway (in contravention to Federal Highway policy) gets the number one spot, in my book.

Accessory status goes to those who participated in blocking the road with vehicles and people, the people wearing black, at night. This is something every child is taught in any part of the country I have lived in, is exactly what NOT to do if you want to avoid being hit by vehicles.
In the oil patch we are required to wear reflective clothing, on highway and other construction crews where vehicles may be present, high visibility orange or 'hideous green' vests at a minimum, with reflective panels if you will work in bad lighting conditions.

These people had none of that, so a chunk of blame falls on them.

As ever, I blame the Communist organizers who have set policies and just itching for an incident like this, like "Charlottesville" to foment more hate. This time the driver was black, originally from Eritrea, and not some southern 'white boy' they could scream "Racist" over.
 Eritrea has had its share of terrorists in recent years, and that instills a different instinctive survival mentality than one might normally acquire in the US.

Even so, it is apparent from the video the driver was attempting to avoid the pedestrians.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

Even so, it is apparent from the video the driver was attempting to avoid the pedestrians.

And he immediately stopped after hitting them.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-