Author Topic: [Graphic Video] Seattle Protesters Find Out the Hard Way That It's Not Safe to Block Freeways at Nig  (Read 4186 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
And he immediately stopped after hitting them.
Yep.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Unimpaired, black, driver comes up on partial roadblock, 'zigs' through, attempts to 'zag' around protesters and hits two who were running into the path of the vehicle.

People in black clothes on an interstate highway, at night.

And they want to call it "murder".

@Smokin Joe

Of course they do. It helps spread their agenda.

That doesn't mean we have to accept it.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 06:18:20 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline cato potatoe

Statement from the driver: "I'm awfully sorry I plowed through your protest ... in my Jaaaaag."

Offline AL

Trying to protest on a interstate is pretty f'n stupid, all they wanted was some attention, well they got it.  I'd say the driver did a community service.

Offline Hoodat

Statement from the driver: "I'm awfully sorry I plowed through your protest ... in my Jaaaaag."

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
This guy should be given the Congressional Medal of Honor.