Author Topic: [Graphic Video] Seattle Protesters Find Out the Hard Way That It's Not Safe to Block Freeways at Nig  (Read 4191 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

[Graphic Video] Seattle Protesters Find Out the Hard Way That It's Not Safe to Block Freeways at Night

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2020/07/04/graphic-video-seattle-protesters-find-out-the-hard-way-that-its-not-safe-to-block-freeways-at-night-n603826

Two Black Lives Matter and antifa protesters who blocked Interstate 5 through Seattle were sent to the hospital early Saturday morning when a driver careened around their homemade blockade and struck the two.

A small gathering of protesters in dark clothes parked three staggered cars across the lanes of traffic to block vehicles on one of the busiest corridors of traffic in the country. Even at 1:30 a.m., trucks and cars, trying to avoid the daytime traffic, traverse the busy freeway that is the main drag through the city, Western Washington, and to Canada to the north and to Oregon to the south.
The freeway blockers ran after the car and beat on it. The driver, later described as a 27-year-old man, who was sober, fled for his life and was eventually stopped again by police.

Ya know, strictly applying the law, the driver fled the scene of an accident. But with rioters beating on his car, a sane DA would not press that charge. But this is Seattle, so .....
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Who says there never is any good news to report.   :smokin:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Ohhhhh that's gotta hoight.

Offline LegalAmerican

I have a difficult time feeling sorry for Anti-Americans.   Typical LEFT thinking.  THEY cause the problem.  Then when things go wrong,  it is the OTHER guys fault.  They caused the problem. I read the guy is up on charges. 

STAND IN THE MIDDLE OF A STREET......highway.  Darwin Award.

Offline roamer_1

[Graphic Video] Seattle Protesters Find Out the Hard Way That It's Not Safe to Block Freeways at Night

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2020/07/04/graphic-video-seattle-protesters-find-out-the-hard-way-that-its-not-safe-to-block-freeways-at-night-n603826

Ya know, strictly applying the law, the driver fled the scene of an accident. But with rioters beating on his car, a sane DA would not press that charge. But this is Seattle, so .....

It don't look like he did flee... He was stopped a half mile up the road. But yeah... What you said.

Offline roamer_1

Ohhhhh that's gotta hoight.

Stupid games, stupid prizes... Maybe next time, don't set up your blockade on a blind corner.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
It don't look like he did flee... He was stopped a half mile up the road. But yeah... What you said.

Alex...  What is I will take a fleeing charge over certain death by a band of thugs for $1000 please.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

Alex...  What is I will take a fleeing charge over certain death by a band of thugs for $1000 please.

Sure, but hanging out a half mile off don't seem like very good fleeing to me. :shrug:

I mean, 'fleeing' would be halfway to Idaho by now...

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Sure, but hanging out a half mile off don't seem like very good fleeing to me. :shrug:

I mean, 'fleeing' would be halfway to Idaho by now...

I have heard in some LEO circles/areas  waiting 2 blocks to stop constitures a "flee"

Offline roamer_1

I have heard in some LEO circles/areas  waiting 2 blocks to stop constitures a "flee"

Huh... That seems a mite short at highway speeds... especially with a riot of a******s...  :shrug:

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Huh... That seems a mite short at highway speeds... especially with a riot of a******s...  :shrug:

True, more of a neighborhood standard instead I guess

One cop did kind of give a hard time for going a couple of blocks extra on a speeding ticket, but acutally was just trying to find a safe egress.

Offline Hoodat

The driver should not be charged.  He slowed down as he tried to avoid crashing into a vehicle blocking the travel lane.  The pedestrians are the ones who should be charged since they were the ones violating the law.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

True, more of a neighborhood standard instead I guess

One cop did kind of give a hard time for going a couple of blocks extra on a speeding ticket, but acutally was just trying to find a safe egress.

I'll waive at em, and find a safe spot to pull off... Or I'll waive at em and put the hammer down. Kinda depends.

Offline mrclose

2 Women Hit By Car on Seattle Highway (warning:graphic video)
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2020, 11:41:39 pm »
I had to put the warning in the title to alert the soy boys!
(Which I'm sure that there are none on here!) :shrug:

Two women were struck by a car whose driver sped through a protest-related closure on a highway in Seattle, authorities said early Saturday.

A 24-year-old woman from Seattle suffered critical, life-threatening injuries and a 32-year-old woman from Bellingham, Wash., had serious injuries, Washington State Patrol Capt. Ron Mead said.

The driver, a 27-year-old man from Seattle, was in custody, Mead said, adding that impairment was not considered a factor. Charges remain under investigation, as does the motive and point of entry onto the interstate, but Mead said the unidentified man faced multiple felony charges and was suspected to have come on the wrong way on a ramp.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/seattle-protesters-struck-on-highway-1.5637698

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Hoodat

Driver Involved in I-5 Seattle Collision of Female Protesters at 1:30 in Morning Is Doxxed — Antifa Calls Him “Racist Monster” but He’s Black

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/driver-involved-5-seattle-collision-female-protesters-130-morning-doxxed-antifa-calls-racist-monster-black/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Driver Involved in I-5 Seattle Collision of Female Protesters at 1:30 in Morning Is Doxxed — Antifa Calls Him “Racist Monster” but He’s Black

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/driver-involved-5-seattle-collision-female-protesters-130-morning-doxxed-antifa-calls-racist-monster-black/

Oops!!!!

White communist calls a black guy a racist after he runs into 2 black women? 

« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 04:15:39 am by catfish1957 »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I blame their mamas.

My mom told me to not play in the street.

Their mamas should have told them the same thing.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I blame their mamas.

My mom told me to not play in the street.

Their mamas should have told them the same thing.

Where ARE the parents?  I think if they are held financially responsible for their children's damage, more of them would come out from under the sofa.

rangerrebew

One of two Seattle protesters hit by car dies, other in ICU
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2020, 01:43:52 pm »

July 4, 2020 / 1:16 PM / Updated 8 hours ago
One of two Seattle protesters hit by car dies, other in ICU
Kanishka Singh, Peter Szekely

(Reuters) - Two female protesters in Seattle were hit on Saturday by a speeding car that drove into a crowd demonstrating on an interstate highway, causing injuries that led to the death of one, while leaving the other in serious condition.

Seattle has been the scene of numerous protests, some on interstate highways, since the May 25 killing of George Floyd, a Black man, on a Minneapolis street while he was in police custody, and which was captured on video.

Summer Taylor died late on Saturday at Harborview Medical Center, a spokeswoman, Susan Gregg, told Reuters by telephone, adding that Diaz Love, the other injured protester, was in the intensive care unit.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-race-seattle/one-of-two-seattle-protesters-hit-by-car-dies-other-in-icu-idUSKBN2450MS

Offline PeteS in CA

Stupid games, stupid prizes... Maybe next time, don't set up your blockade on a blind corner.  *****rollingeyes*****

At 1:30 AM!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: One of two Seattle protesters hit by car dies, other in ICU
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2020, 02:16:58 pm »
The context for this story can be found in this thread, http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,407407.0.html .

• Technical
Where her grave gonna be? I might need to relieve myself if I'm driving out there.

Offline Lando Lincoln

Is the video as graphic as it states?  I'm not in the mood to see any gore. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

• Technical
Is the video as graphic as it states?  I'm not in the mood to see any gore.

No gore, it's awesome. Two protestors get hit and go flying like ragdolls.