Author Topic: Farrakhan Warns Blacks of 'Treachery' from Fauci, Bill Gates on COVID: 'Don't Let Them Vaccinate You  (Read 639 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Farrakhan Warns Blacks of 'Treachery' from Fauci, Bill Gates on COVID: 'Don't Let Them Vaccinate You!'

https://pjmedia.com/culture/tyler-o-neil/2020/07/04/farrakhan-warns-blacks-of-treachery-from-fauci-bill-gates-on-covid-dont-let-them-vaccinate-you-n604627

Rabid anti-Semite and Nation of Islam (NOI) leader Louis Farrakhan used his Fourth of July message to warn black people in Africa and the United States against taking a vaccine for the Wuhan coronavirus. He suggested that Dr. Anthony Fauci and Bill and Melinda Gates are scheming to “depopulate the earth” and warned his fellow blacks, “Don’t let them vaccinate you.”

“I say to my brothers and sisters in Africa, if they come up with a vaccine, be careful,” the NOI leader added. “Don’t let them vaccinate you. With their history of treachery through vaccines, through medication, are you listening? I say to the African presidents, do not take their medications!”

“I say to those of us in America, we need to call a meeting of our skilled virologists, epidemiologists, students of biology and chemistry, and we need to look at not only what they give us, we need to give ourselves something better,” Farrakhan added.

I wonder if Calypso Louie knows about AstraZeneca's Phase III test recently begun in South Africa.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LegalAmerican

This talks about Farrakhan.   Very informative and with pictures to prove the points from that past. Farrakhan=Nation of Islam
Atrocious language, but it is truth.  Go to link and buckle yourself in. 

https://youtu.be/4uNml1frTJ0

Offline roamer_1

I don't care who he is... I ain't taking no damn vaccine either.

I agreed with Jesse Jackson once too - Stay outta da Bushes...

Right is right, no matter what.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

No vaccine for me!  Period!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
2-4-6-8
We don't want to vaccinate.   22222frying pan
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LegalAmerican

Go to 2:31....shows a trailer, but it was a warning to America and the producer was killed for making it. GRAY STATE.

https://youtu.be/4uNml1frTJ0

The first part talks about Farrakhan.  Long video and foul language, but 99% correct.  He is wrong about Bill Cosby.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

The correct answer is where you find it. Sometimes that will be in places you might not have ordinarily examined.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
No vaccine for me!  Period!

@Bigun
@roamer_1

So you two guys don't take flu shots?

I'm going to take a little different philosphy.  I am going to take it, especially if it is shown and proven to be an effective agent.  OTOH, I sure as hell am not going to be in the first wave of participants.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@Bigun
@roamer_1

I'm going to take a little different philosphy.  I am going to take it, especially if it is shown and proven to be an effective agent.  OTOH, I sure as hell am not going to be in the first wave of participants.

That's right. I don't take flu shots because both time I have done so (probably 35 years apart) they nearly killed me. Not going to be a third.  I did take a pneumonia shot recently that did not bother me.  I'm too old to be experimented on and I no longer believe anything the government tells me about anything anyway so I'm not going to take any CV-19 shots.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

@Bigun
@roamer_1

No, actually, I don't take flu shots. ever. I have had some vaccinations, most often tetanus, so I'm not anti-vaccine per se. However, the ordinary vaccine either uses a dead virus or a weakened live strain to evoke an immune response and the body creates antibodies to ward off the disease. The vaccines being developed include varieties which differ from that paradigm because they are DNA/RNA based vaccines, which alter the DNA of the cells to fight the disease. I don't know of any other vaccines which operate that way, so I'm not going to take it.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

Nope. Never had it, never will... Never get sick like that. In fact the only sick I ever had that mattered is the one  they don't know what the hell it is.

Tea tree oil, thieves oil, oregano oil, jackin B's, C's, and D's ... That'll do.

Can't even if I would... That crap ain't kosher by a long shot... And you want me to inject it in my veins?

Flat nope.

Offline roamer_1

No, actually, I don't take flu shots. ever. I have had some vaccinations, most often tetanus, so I'm not anti-vaccine per se.

Yeah, I did tetanus for a while, because my doc thought it was a good idea, as much as I was prone to need stitching up... But I ain't done that either for the last 25 years, and I am still here.

Offline Smokin Joe

Yeah, I did tetanus for a while, because my doc thought it was a good idea, as much as I was prone to need stitching up... But I ain't done that either for the last 25 years, and I am still here.
It's been about twenty years for me. Every time I got one, they kept pushing the expiration date back.

C S Lewis