Author Topic: Colin Kaepernick’s Independence Day Message: ‘We Reject Your Celebration of White Supremacy’  (Read 803 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dylan Gwinn 4 Jul 2020

Colin Kaepernick took to Twitter on Independence Day to deliver a strong rebuke to the celebration of the nation’s founding.

According to Kaepernick, America has “dehumanized, brutalized, criminalized + terrorized” blacks for centuries. He further called the celebrations commemorating the nation’s founding a “celebration of white supremacy.”

Colin Kaepernick
@Kaepernick7
Black ppl have been dehumanized, brutalized, criminalized + terrorized by America for centuries, & are expected to join your commemoration of “independence”, while you enslaved our ancestors. We reject your celebration of white supremacy & look forward to liberation for all.
✊🏾

more
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2020/07/04/colin-kaepernicks-independence-day-message-we-reject-your-celebration-of-white-supremacy/
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 09:04:30 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

So Crispus Attucks died for nothing?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
They reject the Fourth of July, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving. What else is new?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline DB

So is the NFL still going to hire him after that crap?

Offline PeteS in CA

Unemployed Mediocrity sez wut?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
American Blacks as well as 'sort of' Blacks like Kaepernick are fools. They're just idiots who are destroying their own success. America has given Black people here the highest standard of living on Earth, especially for Blacks worldwide. And they want to destroy it. These people have such a deeply ingrained hatred for anything and everything White, or 'not Black', they would chop off the hand feeding them if the hand was White, or Hispanic, or Asian, or anything but whatever they call 'Black'. Obviously, most so called Black people in America are not Black at all. The vast majority of people identifying as 'Black' are more of some shade of 'mocha', with some lighter and some darker.

The Black minority in America has not escaped the melting pot. Blacks contain White, Latino, American Indian, and Asian blood, as well as Black African blood. They are a mix, just like all of us. Just take a look at the so called leadership of Black America and show me one legitimately "Black" person. Kaepernick is more White than Black. Obama is half and half. Louis Farrakhan is more White than Black. And the list goes on. So, if a half-Black American is found to be descended from a slave owner and a slave, which is very likely, then do they have to pay their own 'reparations'?

What Kaepernick and the other Black racists are doing is they are interpreting American success and American power as White Supremacy. Fourth of July is Supremacy. Sunday barbeque in the park is Supremacy. Law Enforcement is Supremacy. Achievement and wealth, by any race, is Supremacy to them. American military dominance is Supremacy. Education is White Supremacy. Church on Sunday is White Supremacy. Christmas, Easter, and Thanksgiving are White Supremacy. To cut it short, anything wholesome, right, and good about America is being called White Supremacy by radical minority racists. And they are determined to tear it all down and to drag America into the Third World which is where they feel comfortable.

In that sense, I embrace my White Supremacy wholeheartedly. If White Supremacy is education, then I am guilty. If White Supremacy is success, holding a job, and taking care of your family, then I am guilty. If White Supremacy is going to Church on Sunday, then I am guilty. If White Supremacy is celebrating the Fourth of July, then I am guilty. All of these things Kaepernick and the others claim is White Supremacy apply directly to me, and to people of all colors and races from all over the world. God Bless America, and God Bless whatever Kaepernick and the other racists call, "White Supremacy".

I do not run from or deny the label of White Supremacy as it is currently being defined by minority racists. If White Supremacy is everything good about being a decent human being, if White Supremacy is having no police record and not being addicted to drugs, if White Supremacy is everything Great about America, then I am a proud White Supremacist!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

Blah blah. Blah. We’re already pretty clear you are our enemy.

Offline LegalAmerican

American Blacks as well as 'sort of' Blacks like Kaepernick are fools. They're just idiots who are destroying their own success. America has given Black people here the highest standard of living on Earth, especially for Blacks worldwide. And they want to destroy it. These people have such a deeply ingrained hatred for anything and everything White, or 'not Black', they would chop off the hand feeding them if the hand was White, or Hispanic, or Asian, or anything but whatever they call 'Black'. Obviously, most so called Black people in America are not Black at all. The vast majority of people identifying as 'Black' are more of some shade of 'mocha', with some lighter and some darker.

The Black minority in America has not escaped the melting pot. Blacks contain White, Latino, American Indian, and Asian blood, as well as Black African blood. They are a mix, just like all of us. Just take a look at the so called leadership of Black America and show me one legitimately "Black" person. Kaepernick is more White than Black. Obama is half and half. Louis Farrakhan is more White than Black. And the list goes on. So, if a half-Black American is found to be descended from a slave owner and a slave, which is very likely, then do they have to pay their own 'reparations'?

What Kaepernick and the other Black racists are doing is they are interpreting American success and American power as White Supremacy. Fourth of July is Supremacy. Sunday barbeque in the park is Supremacy. Law Enforcement is Supremacy. Achievement and wealth, by any race, is Supremacy to them. American military dominance is Supremacy. Education is White Supremacy. Church on Sunday is White Supremacy. Christmas, Easter, and Thanksgiving are White Supremacy. To cut it short, anything wholesome, right, and good about America is being called White Supremacy by radical minority racists. And they are determined to tear it all down and to drag America into the Third World which is where they feel comfortable.

In that sense, I embrace my White Supremacy wholeheartedly. If White Supremacy is education, then I am guilty. If White Supremacy is success, holding a job, and taking care of your family, then I am guilty. If White Supremacy is going to Church on Sunday, then I am guilty. If White Supremacy is celebrating the Fourth of July, then I am guilty. All of these things Kaepernick and the others claim is White Supremacy apply directly to me, and to people of all colors and races from all over the world. God Bless America, and God Bless whatever Kaepernick and the other racists call, "White Supremacy".

I do not run from or deny the label of White Supremacy as it is currently being defined by minority racists. If White Supremacy is everything good about being a decent human being, if White Supremacy is having no police record and not being addicted to drugs, if White Supremacy is everything Great about America, then I am a proud White Supremacist!

888high58888   I will have to agree.  I NEVER knew,  I was supreme.  I just lived my life the best I could, but lately, because I am white, I am a supremest.  That is what THEY think,  not anyone white, yet they hate us for what THEY, THINK.  We had white FOUNDING FATHERS.  Why didn't the black race create an America in Africa?  It would be the same, as 14 %  of whites going to AFRICA....then complain there are too many BLACKS in Africa and they are BLACK
SUPREMIST.   Zero common sense by these people.

Offline LegalAmerican

Dylan Gwinn 4 Jul 2020

Colin Kaepernick took to Twitter on Independence Day to deliver a strong rebuke to the celebration of the nation’s founding.

According to Kaepernick, America has “dehumanized, brutalized, criminalized + terrorized” blacks for centuries. He further called the celebrations commemorating the nation’s founding a “celebration of white supremacy.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2020/07/04/colin-kaepernicks-independence-day-message-we-reject-your-celebration-of-white-supremacy/

A while back I read COLIN had a muslim girlfriend and has some muslim Koran belief's,  tattooed on his body.  None know about BARBARY COAST?   MILLIONS OF WHITE CHRISTIANS  were enslaved by black muslims. They were beaten, raped, branded, sold, tortured, burned alive,  beheaded and made to breed with blacks. Is that dehumanized?  Then we had WHITE IRISH slaves, (JAMES MARTIN) again, made to breed with black slaves to produce MORE slaves...cheaper. They were treated worse than any black because blacks cost more and were more valuable. Their heads put on pikes. 
I WANT MY REPARATIONS.    Irish slaves, the slaves that time forgot.  James Martin. 

Then we had black men being slave traders, to other blacks. CIRQUE.  ANTHONY JOHNSON, another black man, about 1650, created the first slave in America, Colonies, by going to court and demanding his indentured servant,  be his slave for LIFE.  HE WON.  Why does the black race not know their own history, nor the atrocities they commit? 

Offline LegalAmerican

The slaves that time forgot.   I guess we need to whine and complain....SOME?  MORE?   

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

Well said...

BTW.... Colin, I reject your call that America should be all about Black Supremacy embedded with communists.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 03:40:12 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline mortarman

This POS should get the same fate as Lt. Philip Nolan.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline mountaineer

Gee, in 2011, he was singing a different tune:
Colin Kaepernick @Kaepernick7
Happy 4th of july everyone I hope everyone has a blessed day
4:55 PM · Jul 4, 2011
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

The slaves that time forgot.   I guess we need to whine and complain....SOME?  MORE?   

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Man’s inhumanity to man.  **nononono*

I don’t recall my teachers telling us about this long episode in English history, aside from some passing reference in Boston to “Irish need not apply.” It was much worse than that.

Offline Slide Rule

Is there anything this turd likes about America?
Bet he likes attention.

Lack of attention is a common problem for someone without a clue.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Practical

Look at me! Look at me! What are you going to do with 'it' after you burn it all down Colin? How are you going to sustain 'it'? What will 'it' look like? I notice that a lot of you are great at instigating the violence, but what do you want to come of 'it'? I think it is a very fair question.
If you think I suck now, you should listen to my podcast! ThePodocasts.com

Offline aligncare

Look at me! Look at me! What are you going to do with 'it' after you burn it all down Colin? How are you going to sustain 'it'? What will 'it' look like? I notice that a lot of you are great at instigating the violence, but what do you want to come of 'it'? I think it is a very fair question.

My kids sometimes acted like the people you described...when they were four years old.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Why is this guy considered black?
Same reason as Obama, no one would give damn about them if they were White and Whites don't get all those freebies/

Offline Applewood

We reject your celebration of white supremacy

Well, I reject your BS.  So I'd say we're even.

Offline verga

So is the NFL still going to hire him after that crap?
Bet your @$$ and he better be the starting QB for whatever team is stupid enough to hire him, or there will be more protests.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline aligncare

Don’t you love how the Left is bringing black and white people together.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline LegalAmerican

When Colin was still on some team,  he had a 23 million dollar contract and lived in a multi million dollar home.  SO OPPRESSED. 
I should be so oppressed.  I truly believe it is some mental disorder.  Brain defect. Why don't these multi millionaire, black people, share their wealth with other blacks?  They' don't really care.  Just want the attention. 

Offline LegalAmerican

Man’s inhumanity to man.  **nononono*

I don’t recall my teachers telling us about this long episode in English history, aside from some passing reference in Boston to “Irish need not apply.” It was much worse than that.

Yes, someone actually listened to this video.  Thank you.  Did you see STALIN at about 14:30?  I believe James Martin has a book about,  "THE SLAVES THAT TIME FORGOT'. This is why so many are mixed, I believe.  Even NBP's, who are upset with white people, look mostly white.  You can see it.  I think, they don't like the mix. Upset they are not 'pure' on either side. People in Africa, don't care. They have better self esteem than these mixed.