Author Topic: ‘Defund the Police’ mural changed by pro-cop ‘vandal’: ‘Fixed it for you, folks!’  (Read 585 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Defund the Police’ mural changed by pro-cop ‘vandal’: ‘Fixed it for you, folks!’
July 4, 2020 | Vivek Saxena |

Two can play that game …

In an ironic twist of fate, on Friday anonymous pro-police “vandals” “defaced” a “Defund the Police” mural outside Milwaukee City Hall.

According to Urban Milwaukee, the original mural was painted Wednesday “without any city permits” by a group of 30 so-called anti-cop “activists.”

But two nights later, it appears that a group of anonymous pro-cop vandals decided to give the left-wing “activists” a taste of their own medicine.

“The mural, which runs on N. Water St. from E. Wells St. to E. Kilbourn Ave., now spells out ‘Defend the Police.’ The ‘D’ is now painted blue, the first ‘E’ is covered and the ‘U’ has been replaced with an ‘E,'” Urban Milwaukee reported Friday.

Look:
Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
SandraK
@SandraM29164612
LOVE IT!!!  Someone took - defund the police amd made it- DEFEND THE POLICE!!! 

LOVE THE CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE!!!  Way to go!!!

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/07/04/defund-the-police-mural-changed-by-pro-cop-vandal-fixed-it-for-you-folks-942767
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

I like the change -- but isn't that still defacing city property??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Three guesses on which of the two Graffiti artist gets arrested.... :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

To heck with city. It is public property.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Practical

An in an amazing display of irony, the original artists will call the police to report the 'crime'. I cannot to begin to describe how happy that would make me.
If you think I suck now, you should listen to my podcast! ThePodocasts.com

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.