Author Topic: ‘Not On My Watch!’: Trump Launches American Volley Against ‘New Far-Left Fascism’ In Independence Da  (Read 426 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 â€˜Not On My Watch!’: Trump Launches American Volley Against ‘New Far-Left Fascism’ In Independence Day Blowout

"This monument will never be desecrated, these heroes will never be defaced, their legacy will never ever be destroyed," Trump said in front of Mt. Rushmore.

By Christopher Bedford
July 4, 2020

The first time I met South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem, in mid-July 2019, she shared a sincere hope for the future: The fireworks halted by President Barack Obama’s National Park Service in 2010 would be allowed to return to Mount Rushmore. President Donald Trump, she hoped, might come to South Dakota for the celebration.

The world has changed dramatically in the year since. The Chinese coronavirus halted the global economy, with every state but South Dakota shutting down. Riots rocked America’s cities and even her small towns, and citizens have been forced to watch as statues of the Founding Fathers, war veterans, abolitionists and even lynching victims have been vandalized, and in some cases toppled, decapitated or hung from streetlights by mobs cheered on by the Democratic Party and corporate media.

But on July 3, 2020, the governor’s vision was realized, with the president arriving to kick off a much-needed rally for a country tired of lockdown, unrest and mob rule.

Kicking off at 8:50, mountain time, the president gave a rousing speech, declaring, “This monument will never be desecrated, these heroes will never be defaced, their legacy will never ever be destroyed, their achievements will never be forgotten, and Mount Rushmore will stand forever as an eternal tribute to our forefathers fathers, and to our freedom.”

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/04/not-on-my-watch-trump-launches-american-volley-against-new-far-left-fascism-in-independence-day-blowout/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Kudos to POTUS Trump......

He needs to make Truman look like a piker in this crisis. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I just wish the GOP would tag along!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Kudos to POTUS Trump......

He needs to make Truman look like a piker in this crisis.

He pulled no punches last night. Called em out like I hoped he would.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
“Nothing is more certain than that a general profligacy and corruption of manners make a people ripe for destruction. A good form of government may hold the rotten materials together for some time, but beyond a certain pitch, even the best constitution will be ineffectual, and slavery must ensue.”

John Witherspoon, The Dominion of Providence Over the Passions of Men, 1776
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

He pulled no punches last night. Called em out like I hoped he would.

No, he pulled no punches, but again, made comment several times that things were going to change, very quickly.  I hope he keeps his words and does what he says.  So far ... he's made some idle comments to do the same and not much has been done.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
No, he pulled no punches, but again, made comment several times that things were going to change, very quickly.  I hope he keeps his words and does what he says.  So far ... he's made some idle comments to do the same and not much has been done.

My thoughts too.  Words ring hollow if they aren't acted upon.  Still, great speech if he delivers. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

I realize he had recently said things that have not been followed with direct action. But in each case it has been because he lacked the sole authority.

You can argue if thats the case he shouldn't have said what he did, but one of the few weapons the president does own all to himself is the Bully Pulpit, I would argue that it is better that he use it for effect rather than say nothing.

Besides, it is becoming clear that things are being done. They just aren't the kinds of skull cracking many of us hoped for.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 03:23:15 pm by skeeter »

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
I realize he had recently said things that have not been followed with direct action. But in each case it has been because he lacked the sole authority.

You can argue if thats the case he shouldn't have said what he did, but one of the few weapons the president does own all to himself is the Bully Pulpit, I would argue that it is better that he use it for effect rather than say nothing.

Besides, it is becoming clear that things are being done. They just aren't the kinds of skull cracking many of us hoped for.

I really liked a lot what Trump said, but wonder how much can be done considering the congressional roadblocks.  Sadly, I think it is going to take something drastic like a domestic CW to really restore what the majoirty of what this country really wants. 

Offline libertybele

I really liked a lot what Trump said, but wonder how much can be done considering the congressional roadblocks.  Sadly, I think it is going to take something drastic like a domestic CW to really restore what the majoirty of what this country really wants.

Again, and I've stated this several times, he does have the authority to act under the Insurrection Act -- it's been used many times throughout history -- Kennedy and Eisenhower used it without requests from the states. As for Congressional roadblocks they will try and they could overturn all of his e.o.'s (even the making of the new park) if he's not re-elected. That's one reason why it's imperative to ensure that Biden is not elected.

The longer he waits IMHO, the closer we get to a full blown CW -- it can all be avoided IF people truly understood the history of this country, which is why the anti-Americans are trying to erase it.

Hopefully Trump has thought long and hard about what he has stated and is willing to move forward and to take full and necessary action to restore peace within this country.  That includes, signing an e.o. ordering schools to teach proper American History.

He did rightfully point out last night that if we erase history, we erase Lincoln and the Emancipation Proclamation as well as Martin Luther King Jr., etc.

For crying out loud don't we have a Black History month in this country -- I wonder if the truth about Black History is even being taught?

Part of the problem is the liberal ideology and brainwashing that our youth experience in the liberal school systems which some are now teaching Islamic ideology and Sharia law.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 03:37:05 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.