Author Topic: BLM Protester Pulls AK47 On Local KSDK Reporter(Video)  (Read 428 times)

rangerrebew

BLM Protester Pulls AK47 On Local KSDK Reporter(Video)
« on: July 04, 2020, 01:26:05 pm »

BLM Protester Pulls AK47 On Local KSDK Reporter(Video)

(Gateway Pundit) – On Sunday hundreds of Black Lives Matter and Antifa protesters broke through a gate on Portland Place, a private street and marched down the private street to Mayor Lyda Krewson’s home.

The protest mob threatened local residents, painted the streets and trespassed.

But that’s not all.

The unruly mob also pulled out an AK47 rifle and started cursing and screaming at a local female reporter Justina Coronel from KSDK Channel 5.

Justina said the protest mob followed her and her cameraman to their car.

https://outragedpatriot.com/blm-protester-pulls-ak47-on-local-ksdk-reportervideo/

rangerrebew

Re: BLM Protester Pulls AK47 On Local KSDK Reporter(Video)
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2020, 01:26:53 pm »
I wish the media would stop calling rioters "protestors." :nono:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2020, 01:33:50 pm »

I liked the way the anchor introduced the segment - 'at one point the protestors pulled out weapons and fireworks'.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2020, 01:36:26 pm »
Me, too. There is a difference, but blurring the lines between black-clad Lilly white ANTIFA instigators and vandals and protesters will, sooner or later, get the wrong group attacked or blamed for an attack. This is intended by the Communists to start a race war. Watch as much raw video as you can stand,  but there are an awful lot of masked off little crackers running around wearing black and starting stuff.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2020, 03:33:43 pm »
Correct me if I'm wrong... open carry doesn't mean it's legal to point your weapons at non-threatening people, correct? Because that should absolutely be illegal.

I haven't seen the video of what happened.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2020, 03:39:10 pm »
At the same time, and in the same city a lawful couple stands their ground with a weapon, and the MSM demonizes them.  This one sided reporting has to stop.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2020, 05:43:28 pm »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2020, 02:52:12 am »
Correct me if I'm wrong... open carry doesn't mean it's legal to point your weapons at non-threatening people, correct? Because that should absolutely be illegal.

I haven't seen the video of what happened.
Open carry is just that,open carry. Point your weapon at someone intentionally, and it can become assault with a deadly weapon just that quick.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis