Author Topic: Horowitz: Republicans won’t even fight for self-defense  (Read 6185 times)

Offline DB

Re: Horowitz: Republicans won’t even fight for self-defense
« Reply #75 on: July 04, 2020, 07:15:00 pm »
I doubt that.  Single Black Captain Broad was not a moderator (someone who really was a moderator at FR told me so).

Was "it" ever fully exposed for the fraud it was?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #76 on: July 04, 2020, 07:21:02 pm »
Well that sure is a mystery.  She came across like she had me by the throat as one.   :pondering:

A lot of people at TOS acted like they had the owner's ear, and were not above making threats to prove it.  It is to Jim's everlasting shame he did not nip that shit in the bud.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #77 on: July 04, 2020, 07:21:22 pm »
Was "it" ever fully exposed for the fraud it was?

One point I really got nailed on over there was bringing out and pointing out the amount  traffic on the site of Russian origin.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #78 on: July 04, 2020, 07:25:20 pm »
Here's what I know...you don't get to define ANYTHING or ANYBODY. You certainly get to decide what this board stand for...that belongs entirely to mystery.

What you need is an education...as you don't have an effing clue what Marxism is. If you would apply that label to ANYONE on this board, you're a true peawit. DC upholds conservatism. I uphold conservatism. Damn near everyone on this board upholds conservatism. You, on the contrary, are lending a hand in its utter destruction.

This is the fight. Today. Its here at our doorstep. We don't get to go back and choose new teams...its too late for that as the fight is begun....the sides are as they are and there is no middle ground (well, there is, but its populated by the cowardly, the oblivious, and the ignorant). Trump IS the GOP/Conservative President...not of your choosing, but he is all the same the 100% full on leader of conservatism in America. He's what we've got in this fight...there is no time and no way to choose another. If we lose this fight its over...Conservatism, America, you name it, its over. Period.

It doesn't matter if you don't like Trump...or your fellow conservatives...or if you don't approve of those on the Right side of this nation...that's like disapproving of the Sun or the moon. This is the army we got. So get over yourself, and try to understand that the things that are...simply...are. That we elect flawed HUMAN BEINGS, not pristine principles. All you are doing, with your purity and condescension...is working on behalf of the Marxists...and a must say, you're doing a good job.

All that said, out of respect for mystery...who I  very much DO respect...I will take a Holiday from this thread and the site for the day. I would make one appeal to mystery, give DC a moment to cool down...DC's contribution, intellectually, to this site is of tremendous value. We all get hot headed in defense of our beliefs....and while I FULLY agree with DC's diagnosis of roamer and Chosen...I will ask that we all stand down and just enjoy the holiday for the rest of the day without rancor.

You are fighting for other than I am. Simple as that.
Your battles are of no worth in my opinion, fighting for that which will not work. Also simple as that.
As an example, *JUST* the fiscal irresponsibility caused by this administration, or at the least approved by same, is enough to negate any and every gain he may have made otherwise.

That bill you would ignore in order to pimp your ride.

In that, you ask me to throw my fiscal conservative brothers under the bus for expediency's sake and to become complicit in that bill with my endorsement. I will not. And anyone who would is doing this country an huge disfavor. That bill will come due. And much to the opposite of your sabre rattling, it is that bill that will likely lay us low - With Tumpy's signature all over it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #79 on: July 04, 2020, 07:31:01 pm »
Messianic bullcrap. No one man can do a damn thing.

@roamer_1

Go ahead and keep making excuses for your failures if that is what it takes to get you through the day.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online roamer_1

« Reply #80 on: July 04, 2020, 07:32:13 pm »
@roamer_1

Go ahead and keep making excuses for your failures if that is what it takes to get you through the day.

Yep more drive by poo-throwing without a damn thing to say.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #81 on: July 04, 2020, 07:34:11 pm »
@DCPatriot We have a handy dandy feature in here called the "ignore" button -- it reduces the frustration from others that I feel a times and I use it.

@libertybele

I just spend a half-hour trying to find the damn thing,and still haven't found it. Would you please tell me where it is and how to get there?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #82 on: July 04, 2020, 07:42:07 pm »
Yep more drive by poo-throwing without a damn thing to say.

@roamer_1

What more needed to be said?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #83 on: July 04, 2020, 07:57:47 pm »
Not at all, woman!

Don't want anybody removed.  Just want them to take the ass-kickings they deserve without the owner/management jumping in at first opportunity to shut down the deserving beatdowns.

Carry on.

@Mesaclone   Thank you for your kind words.   I, too, will get off the thread and try to make something of this sweltering heat and humidity here in D.C..

Happy Independence Day!!   :beer:

Kick away.  I can take it.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #84 on: July 04, 2020, 08:14:36 pm »
@libertybele

I just spend a half-hour trying to find the damn thing,and still haven't found it. Would you please tell me where it is and how to get there?

@sneakypete

• Click your Avatar picture to get to your Profile.
  • Below the red "Summary" label, and above your picture, there is a row of buttons.  Hover your cursor over "Modify Profile" and a drop-down menu appears, move the cursor down to click on "Buddies/Ignore List..."
  • Click "Edit Ignore List"
  • Type the name of the person you want to ignore.  After you type a few characters you will be presented with the matching names.  Click that, then the "Add" button.

Done!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline DB

« Reply #85 on: July 04, 2020, 08:19:32 pm »
@sneakypete

• Click your Avatar picture to get to your Profile.
  • Below the red "Summary" label, and above your picture, there is a row of buttons.  Hover your cursor over "Modify Profile" and a drop-down menu appears, move the cursor down to click on "Buddies/Ignore List..."
  • Click "Edit Ignore List"
  • Type the name of the person you want to ignore.  After you type a few characters you will be presented with the matching names.  Click that, then the "Add" button.

Done!

What happens if you ignore yourself?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #86 on: July 04, 2020, 08:28:35 pm »
What happens if you ignore yourself?

I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #87 on: July 04, 2020, 09:03:21 pm »
How difficult is it to find another pic of Ronald Reagan for the masthead?   Don't bother.  That's rhetorical.

The forum rules/standards are setup for the benefit of several hardcore Trump haters.  And you know it, @Cyber Liberty

I'm not going to remain silent and cowed into silence.  I'm already a 75%/25% lurker/poster, but I will speak up whenever the likes of @Mesaclone ...who is a forum treasure is 'beaten' into submission by the so-called pure conservatives here.

You and JimRob would be best friends as far as I can tell. You are, after all both one way SOBs!  You can drag up any damned time you please @DCPatriot!  If it had been left up to you this place would have long since become a one-note band and gone the way of TOS.  You can drag your ass out the door any time and I'll not shed a single tear.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 09:04:18 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Absalom

« Reply #88 on: July 04, 2020, 10:26:37 pm »
You've got a lot of nerve posting an article about the need to fight back against this rising cultural Marxism...when you've done nothing but undermine the one man fighting the hardest against it. I get that many here don't LIKE the President...but no one can deny that he damn-well fights against these monsters...despite constantly being stabbed in the back by NT's and other useful idiots unwittingly helping the Left. The article itself is excellent, but by undermining the President at every turn you are an agent/useful idiot of those who are the doing their best to destroy the nation. Despicable.
Maybe I'll be banned for saying this, but those who kneecap the man fighting hardest against the Left, have no ethical right to post articles about the dangers of that same Leftist movement.
----------------------------
Abusive rants deserve to be ignored unless something can be learned.
That Trump is a fighter was asserted numerous times; so let's see if it's so.
In 1885, Friedrich Drumpf (later Trump) emigrated from Bavaria to the USA
where he was employed as a competent Hotel-keeper.
Upon returning to Bavaria in 1904, he was charged by the German Interior
Ministry w/leaving to escape his military service obligation, labeled a coward
and draft-dodger, punishable by the loss of his German Citizenship while
ordered to leave Bavaria within 8 weeks. He returned to the USA in 1905
where his son Fred was born, the father of POTUS Donald
Now fast forward 63 years to 1968 when Donald Trump was 22 years old and the
War in Vietnam was raging. He had graduated from college, was athletic and healthy,
having competed in intercollegiate baseball, football, golf, squash and tennis.
While in college he had received 4 educational deferments, normal and usual,
then all of a sudden he was declared 4-F, making him draft ineligible. How so???
The Trump Family lived in Jamaica Estates, NYC and were in the apartment rental
business, one of their local tenants being Dr. Larry Braunstein, a Podiatrist who
diagnosed Donald w/bone spurs on the heels of both feet, effectively giving him
a permanent medical deferment.
At that time, daughter Dr. Elysa Braunstein, was her father's office manager.
Later she said openly that Fred Trump made any problem her father had in the
building go away, as a favor; so they took care of each other when necessary.
What conclusions can be drawn?
* There is a pattern of behavior from Grandfather Trump to Donald
which is obvious to anyone not blind and/or stupid.
* The only time the Trumps fight is when their selfish self-interest
is involved, never principle.
Information was culled from the Encyclopedia Britannica.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 03:58:58 am by Absalom »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #89 on: July 04, 2020, 10:36:44 pm »
Thanks, mesaclone, for your comments early on.

But any thread with Chosen Daughter or roamer in it, isn't worth spending much time in. (they're on my ignore list, and I usually ignore the articles they post as well).

Having said that, Congressional Republicans are sure on the run, are they not?
The number amongst them willing to stand and fight is... small enough to count on one's fingers.
Maybe only on one hand.

There's a war coming. You know that as well as I do.
And there won't be many so-called "Republicans" left afterwards, no matter which side wins.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #90 on: July 04, 2020, 10:37:12 pm »
Abusive rants deserve to be ignored unless something can be learned.
That Trump is a fighter was asserted numerous times; so let's see if it's so.
In 1885, Friedrich Drumpf (later Trump) emigrated from Bavaria to the USA
where he was employed as a competent Hotel-keeper.

Thanks...  How about a bio- on Biden while you are at it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #91 on: July 05, 2020, 12:24:53 am »
I think you will be happier some place else.
-------------------------
Mystery, your being far too gracious and kind.
To be taken seriously, one must be a serious person.
The seething rage and vulgar tone of several of these
malcontents, self-labels them as nothing more than cranks.
Little wonder Trump is their Dear Leader

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #92 on: July 05, 2020, 12:27:14 am »
-------------------------
Mystery, your being far too gracious and kind.
To be taken seriously, one must be a serious person.
The seething rage and vulgar tone of several of these
malcontents, self-labels them as nothing more than cranks.
Little wonder Trump is their Dear Leader

"you're"    *****rollingeyes*****
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Absalom

« Reply #93 on: July 05, 2020, 12:35:37 am »
Thanks...  How about a bio- on Biden while you are at it.
Will do soon; what stands out is the mental deterioration early in the males!

Offline Absalom

« Reply #94 on: July 05, 2020, 12:37:28 am »
"you're"    *****rollingeyes*****
--------------------------
Correction noted and acknowledged!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #95 on: July 05, 2020, 12:47:09 am »
@roamer_1

@sneakypete

It's like we're all trapped inside an 'Alamo' of our own creation, and Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest are pissed off and refuse to fight because there are no Gatling guns or Winchesters.

Idiot Savants lacking an ounce of common sense.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DB

« Reply #96 on: July 05, 2020, 01:07:03 am »
@sneakypete

It's like we're all trapped inside an 'Alamo' of our own creation, and Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest are pissed off and refuse to fight because there are no Gatling guns or Winchesters.

Idiot Savants lacking an ounce of common sense.

It is kind of amusing. The majority of people here who you say are dumb and have no common sense are people heavily involved in jobs that require high levels of critical thinking and logic. Where poor thinking/logic results in expensive failed projects and soon puts you out of a job. And the people who play word games for a living that are not bound by physics/reality are just certain the others are fools.

Interesting isn't it.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #97 on: July 05, 2020, 01:07:25 am »
How difficult is it to find another pic of Ronald Reagan for the masthead?   Don't bother.  That's rhetorical.

The forum rules/standards are setup for the benefit of several hardcore Trump haters.  And you know it, @Cyber Liberty

I'm not going to remain silent and cowed into silence.  I'm already a 75%/25% lurker/poster, but I will speak up whenever the likes of @Mesaclone ...who is a forum treasure is 'beaten' into submission by the so-called pure conservatives here.
I liked Reagan. For the most part, he did a good job, and did it with class.
Unfortunately, after Reagan, the GOP has changed. It has spent years being shepherded by Globalists, not the more nationalistic breed of American we need to truly look out for THIS country's interests, today.
Why?
Because Globalism, as a logistical thing, cannot ever serve the Rights and Liberty of the People. The consolidation of power needed to effectively have globalism as anything functional is better served by Marxist models, where in the end, there is an "elite" who hold dominion over all others and will brook no dissent, not even the worship of a God, whom they see as interfering in their diktats.

The Globalists in the GOP have allowed it, enabled it, encouraged policy which embraces Globalism/socialism, if not propelled it there, or simply stood aside while the Democrat/Marxists have done the job to the cheering and applause of their ignorant pawns. The minority who have not may get some air time and be held out as the face of the Party in election years, but there is no reason otherwise that slide continues than the defection and abandonment of national interests for global ones, no matter what cloak of prosperity for the few who benefit is wrapped around the loss of jobs, essential manufacturing, and the results of American research and development surrendered to foreign manufacturers for increased profit margins, effectively giving away a technological edge in not just trade, but in matters of National Security as well.

We, on the real Right, all want basically the same things, we don't agree on who is the "right" person to help us get them, the methods used to get them, or sometimes, even how much of those things we need to get.
Some would be happy with what used to be called a "centrist" position, but with the changes to the playing field, that's now considered in the MSM to be the "extreme right".
Some of us are farther right than that, some considerably so, combining all the fis-so-neo-crunchy-crusty-paleo- hyphenations in proper proportion into a position we consider to be truly conservative, one which embraces original intent with a few fine tuned changes, but which eschews the consolidation of power and which enforces the rights and Liberty of the individual and their respective States, placing the majority of power at the local and State level. 

The current iteration of the GOP is far to the left of that, and Original Intent isn't even on the page, at least with 5 of the 9 at SCOTUS.

So we're going to have differences of opinion, and what is truly "Conservative" is incessantly up for debate.

But right now, despite our differences, we'd better take one thing from Reagan.

We'd better quit kicking people out of the tent, and whether we like, agree with, or even have a hard time tolerating each other, we'd better get our shit together, square the ranks, and face the real enemy in the current Communist (there really is no other word for it--they are avowed Marxists) onslaught we are facing.

This is a war, for our culture, our art, our literature, our history (warts and all), for the soul of America, and I'd be happy to personally bitch slap anyone, ANYONE who would rather squabble than face that fact. Get your head right.

We have a rare gift, one bestowed upon us by the Grace of Almighty God, and a handful of men who pledged their Lives, their fortunes and their Sacred Honor to make it come about. Even after a protracted conflict, in which many battles, lives, and fortunes were lost, the War was won, and we had men intelligent enough to propose a form of government which permitted those individual nations to work in concert, and who, even more so, could recognize when those Articles of Confederation were insufficient for a lasting future, and to abandon those and devise a form of Government like no other on this planet, one which endured so long as we abide by it's basic principles.
That's where principles come in.
You cannot discard them without discarding the Republic that is built upon them, any more than you can jerk stones from a foundation and expect an edifice to stand. All the pragmatism in the universe will not fill that void, and sooner or later, the structure will crumble and collapse. This is something the Marxists know, and they have been chipping away at those foundations since before my lifetime, under a half dozen names, but all preaching the same god, the State.

You fight a war with the army you have, and the war of ideas is how we got to lawless zones in cities burning, occupied by avowed Marxists, their fellow travelers, and ignorant tools.
Our Army starts with the CinC, and goes right down to the lowliest keyboard commando, fought on every front from Service in the Armed Forces, to standing in front of a liquor store with a rifle during a riot, to posts on twitter.

If NOW, of all times you long for the old days of whatever you consider "purity", then stand alone in the square and fight.
Watch impotently as the icons of the past are replaced with the SJW marxist drivel of the future and enjoy your chains.

Damnit, the one consistent and ever-present tactic of the Communists is to divide their enemies and get them fighting amongst themselves. THEY don't do that until it is time to divide the spoils. They might martyr a couple to further the cause, but until the war is won, they'll be together. The farther I look back, the more I see of this divisive influence on the Conservative, the AMERICAN side of the equation, and the more evident in history is the obvious divisions placed in the Right by the Left, the Alinsky tactics used againstJoe McCarthy, the John Birch Society (Anticommunist, not antisemitic), Goldwater, and every Conservative who wants or has wanted a restoration of the Republic.

Wake up and see you have more allies than you would ever guess, if you have the sense to embrace them, and that goes for all of us, even as we face a much more dangerous enemy than any here.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 02:47:45 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #98 on: July 05, 2020, 01:11:15 am »
That is true. I left of my own accord...
Same here.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #99 on: July 05, 2020, 01:28:59 am »
You are on a GOP titled message board...and do nothing but aid the cause of extreme Leftism...and you are surprised you’re attacked for doing so? Really? We don’t want these idiots who are burning our businesses and canceling our culture to prevail...and you and Chosen are helping them to do so. You really shouldn’t be all that shocked that conservatives don’t like that.

I agree. I never understand why people would undermine our best president ever.  And I can back that up.

WWW.MAGAPILL.COM    Most lefts don't want to see all his accomplishments,  then say they don't see any. That is lame.