Author Topic: Claudia Conway, Kellyanne Conway's Anti-Trump Daughter, Claims Her Parents Are Trying to Silence Her  (Read 443 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Claudia Conway, Kellyanne Conway's Anti-Trump Daughter, Claims Her Parents Are Trying to Silence Her

By Joshua Espinoza

Jul 03, 2020

Claudia Conway is putting her conservative parents on blast.

The 15-year-old garnered headlines this week for a series of viral TikTok videos in which she advocated for social justice and slammed Donald Trump. It was particularly notable, as Claudia is the daughter of White House adviser Kellyanne Conway and anti-Trump conservative, George Conway.

"I grew up in a very, very conservative family, so I was only exposed to those views for a very long time. I decided to educate myself and think for myself," Claudia told Insider earlier this week."... I'm still a kid, of course. I took the time to educate myself and took the time to branch out and be exposed to other sides and other biases and whatnot. We do get into arguments a lot — I'm not going to lie."

George Conway apparently isn't pleased with all the media attention his daughter is receiving; so he has demanded all journalists to stop communicating with his minor children.

To journalists: @kellyannepolls and I do *not* consent to any communications between you and any of our minor children, including our daughter Claudia. So desist.

Thank you.

more
https://www.complex.com/life/2020/07/kellyanne-conway-anti-trump-daughter-claudia-slams-parents
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
In search of her 1st fifteen minutes. likely her last too.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Apparently daddy doesn't like the result of what he sowed.

Offline PeteS in CA

Apparently daddy doesn't like the result of what he sowed.

He probably realizes that he can take the PR flak and career impact (if any) a whole lot better than could any 15YO.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
He probably realizes that he can take the PR flak and career impact (if any) a whole lot better than could any 15YO.
No doubt, he may be an  unpolished turd but still love his daughter. Personally I think if she wants the freedom to say whatever stupid things she wants she should petition the courts for emancipation and strike out on her own, I'm sure CNN would hire her for her pithy insights and commentary.

Offline mrclose

Beauty is fleeting but stupid is enduring.

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Some days I read the news and can't decide whom to laugh at.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mortarman

At age 15, I never had a cell phone. If I wanted to communicate with my friends or the outside world for that matter I either:
A: met up with them at school,
B:went over to their house
C: met them at the park
D: aksed my parents permission to call them from the phone on the wall in the kitchen
E: come up with my own money, walk three blocks to the gas station an' use the pay phone.

We had none of this social media nonsense.

These self absorbed entitled brats need to be taken to the woodshed periodically.

:pop41:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 07:36:04 pm by mortarman »
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.