Author Topic: Protesters blocking road to Mt Rushmore  (Read 3566 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Protesters blocking road to Mt Rushmore
« Reply #100 on: July 04, 2020, 11:54:42 pm »
@catfish1957

I am confessing to a little secret I'm not too proud of.

I can't wait for these BLM cretins and their handlers to get cocky,and attack the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Arlington and try to blow it up.

I am not a praying man,but I am almost willing to pray the whole thing gets videotaped,and the videotape gets released. I will surely be one of the first placing an order.

And we all KNOW that sooner or later,it is going to occur to their leadership to order it done. I just hope enough survive to testify as to who gave the orders.
Well, what I am hoping, and may even be happening, is that all the assets and analysts are going over every inch of communications, videotape, etc. and making a list of who's who, what's what, and where the money comes and goes, and even who isn't so much of a who. We have all that prison space now they let the criminals out over COVID, and there's plenty of room to pack these Communists in. The treasury could use the assets of a few billionaires and their front organizations to offset some of that COVID money sent out, too.

Let them expose themselves, print out the playing cards and put a bounty on the MFers--dead or alive.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #101 on: July 04, 2020, 11:55:43 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

They know that if Trump is defeated,the Dim President will give them full pardons,"To help heal the nation."

Maybe even an official pardon and big checks for the suffering they had to go through.
Then get the list. Let the 'accidents' begin!

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #102 on: July 04, 2020, 11:57:28 pm »
Better yet, put 'em in stocks on Castro St. in San Francisco.
It'd be likely even in Times Square if you left 'em overnight.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #103 on: July 05, 2020, 02:56:42 am »
Sometimes, after dinner...  :whistle:

What about after a free lunch?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #104 on: July 05, 2020, 03:21:01 am »
@sneakypete

You bring up an important element Pete.  Just what will the "flash" or tipping point be.  Just like Sumpter, there were dozens of skirmishes (i.e John Brown Raid, Jayhawker Raids, Scott Case fallout) prior to all hell breaking lose. 

No one knows what it is. Your example of an Arlington attack as an example could just be that fuse.  Or I am guessing it will be more likely in the form of those pukes attacking a conserative law maker.

I think if they blew up the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier,it might be pretty hard to get the US Army "back in the bottle". There are some things that are absolutely unforgivable.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online roamer_1

« Reply #105 on: July 05, 2020, 03:24:57 am »
What about after a free lunch?

Pre or Post-siesta?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #106 on: July 05, 2020, 03:30:45 am »
Actually taking a Fort would be an event to mark.

@Cyber Liberty

Well,I guess Arlington National Cemetery is  an Army Fort in one sense of the word. After all,the soldiers stationed there are VERY real infantry soldiers and anybody that decides to test their dedication to duty is in for a VERY big unpleasant surprise.

But.....it is open to visitors pretty much every day of the year. It has to be for them to be able to perform their duties. Tourists go there every day,and pretty much wander around at will.

Try that at places like Fort Bragg and someone will jerk your chain up tight and want to know WTH it is you are doing where you are. Get snotty with the guards at some compounds there,and they WILL ring your bell. Pull a weapon on one and die. The guns they carry around are loaded.

For all I know,the guards at "The Tomb" in Arlington are unarmed,but I wouldn't bet against there being someone not far away that is. BIG time important place to career soldiers and you disrespect it at your own risk.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #107 on: July 05, 2020, 03:36:46 am »
Because they'd end up back in chains.

@Smokin Joe

Anybody else remember Richard Pryor going to Capetown South Africa in the 60's,and taking his blonde trophy wife with him to piss off the whites there? He figured he would be idolized by the South African blacks for having married a white whore,but instead they turned on him for being uppity and arrogant,telling him he was from inferior stock or his ancestors wouldn't have been slaves to start with.

IIRC,he didn't stay long,and it wasn't because of the Boers.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #108 on: July 05, 2020, 03:40:55 am »
@Smokin Joe

Anybody else remember Richard Pryor going to Capetown South Africa in the 60's,and taking his blonde trophy wife with him to piss off the whites there? He figured he would be idolized by the South African blacks for having married a white whore,but instead they turned on him for being uppity and arrogant,telling him he was from inferior stock or his ancestors wouldn't have been slaves to start with.

IIRC,he didn't stay long,and it wasn't because of the Boers.
I recall talking with a fellow from Trinidad and Tobago years back and he informed me there is a definite pecking order.
If an African marries a black woman from the Caribbean, he has married down caste.
Same for one from the Caribbean marrying an American black.
The spouse has to be pretty exceptional to even get grudging acceptance.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #109 on: July 05, 2020, 03:44:47 am »
Well, what I am hoping, and may even be happening, is that all the assets and analysts are going over every inch of communications, videotape, etc. and making a list of who's who, what's what, and where the money comes and goes, and even who isn't so much of a who.

That is the surest thing you have ever heard of.

We have all that prison space now they let the criminals out over COVID, and there's plenty of room to pack these Communists in. The treasury could use the assets of a few billionaires and their front organizations to offset some of that COVID money sent out, too.

Works for me. This would have happened decades ago,but the pampered princes of DC would not allow it to happen because they would lose votes. Back then,with the exception of Reagan,we had nothing but gutless slugs for President,regardless of party.

Howsomever, deys a new sheriff in town these days,and he doesn't seem to be big on forgiving. Thing could get very interesting and more than a little scary in the next few monPths.

I fully expect an assassination attempt on Trump,and that just might set off the smouldering bomb the left has lit.

IF this happens,pay special attention to which important officials "just happen" to be out of the country on inspection tours at the time,and take notes.

Let them expose themselves, print out the playing cards and put a bounty on the MFers--dead or alive.

We may both live long enough to see,and possibly participate,in the Second American Revolution.

Bring rope.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #110 on: July 05, 2020, 05:49:31 am »
Bring rope.

And a couple of log chains.

Some of this is deeply imbedded.

@sneakypete  @Smokin Joe
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 05:52:17 am by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley