Author Topic: Protesters blocking road to Mt Rushmore  (Read 3596 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Protesters blocking road to Mt Rushmore
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2020, 01:25:05 am »
LOL! That would send the blacks back to Africa, too....

An hispanics .....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2020, 01:27:42 am »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2020, 01:27:58 am »
I’m about as sick of Indians talking about their stolen land as I am of blacks talking about slavery.

Yes.  And neither story by either race is CORRECT.  That is the real shame. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2020, 01:29:21 am »
LOL.  No. :laugh: :laugh:

I see what you did there.  DUH.    ****slapping.   LOL

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2020, 02:36:36 am »
An hispanics .....
Hispanics were mostly Indians who wee overrun and ruled by Spaniards, thus, native.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2020, 02:42:00 am »
bringing tow trucks in to remove vehicles

Should have used bulldozers.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2020, 02:49:47 am »
I’m about as sick of Indians talking about their stolen land as I am of blacks talking about slavery.

Roger that. If I’m not allowed to complain about my hometown being overrun by immigrants from strange lands then I’ll be damned if I’m gonna listen to them complain.

Offline mortarman

« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2020, 04:41:35 am »
For the most part the injuns were nomadic in nature. Also they waged war against each other. It wasn't 'til we had been here for a couple of centuries that they caught on to the idea of land ownership. By then it was too late.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2020, 04:59:53 am »
For the most part the injuns were nomadic in nature. Also they waged war against each other. It wasn't 'til we had been here for a couple of centuries that they caught on to the idea of land ownership. By then it was too late.

:pop41:
True, but some bands of the Sioux made the Black Hills their winter camp (hard to roam on the Northern Plains in winter) every year. The treaty which assured them those lands 'until the sun no longer rose in the East', was nullified by the discovery of gold.

Consider, the Homestake Mine at Lead, SD (pronounced "Leed") produced over 43,900,000 ounces of gold, (a 13.5 ft. cube, roughly), which would be worth over $78 Billion today, that's some powerful treaty breaking medicine.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2020, 05:09:54 am »
For the most part the injuns were nomadic in nature.

There's a reason for that, if y'all ever tried to live off the land.

Also they waged war against each other. It wasn't 'til we had been here for a couple of centuries that they caught on to the idea of land ownership.

Well, sorta. They all had claimed fishing and hunting lands, and many had agriculture plots... Many had winter townships... All of that was 'owned' and defended...

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2020, 05:51:34 am »
There's a reason for that, if y'all ever tried to live off the land.
Yeah. You can only poop behind the same tree for so long...

Well, sorta. They all had claimed fishing and hunting lands, and many had agriculture plots... Many had winter townships... All of that was 'owned' and defended...
Yep. Territorial over their range, without occupying it full time.

C S Lewis

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2020, 06:22:16 am »
True, but some bands of the Sioux made the Black Hills their winter camp (hard to roam on the Northern Plains in winter) every year. The treaty which assured them those lands 'until the sun no longer rose in the East', was nullified by the discovery of gold.

Consider, the Homestake Mine at Lead, SD (pronounced "Leed") produced over 43,900,000 ounces of gold, (a 13.5 ft. cube, roughly), which would be worth over $78 Billion today, that's some powerful treaty breaking medicine.

The Sioux took the Black Hills from the Kiowa Indians and drove them out.
https://www.legendsofamerica.com/na-kiowa/
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 06:29:10 am by LilLamb »
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2020, 06:31:13 am »
Driver: We must be getting closer to the rally.

Passenger: How can you tell?

We are hitting more people.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online roamer_1

« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2020, 06:32:59 am »

What's funny about that is the Cree... FAT all the way from Salish country on the Eastern Slope, all the way over to above the great lakes... Granted, they run way up into Canada... so can fall back deep,  But everything N of the Missouri is Cree. All the rest are playing second fiddle.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2020, 08:05:30 am »
LOL! After the Chippewa kicked them out of the Lake country....

Which makes the point, ultimately. Someone is always taking land from someone else.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2020, 08:07:01 am »
What's funny about that is the Cree... FAT all the way from Salish country on the Eastern Slope, all the way over to above the great lakes... Granted, they run way up into Canada... so can fall back deep,  But everything N of the Missouri is Cree. All the rest are playing second fiddle.
Don't sell the Chippewa short, but the Cree and Chippewa have been known to intermarry. Lots of Metis, too.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2020, 09:26:37 am »
They parked vans in the road and removed the tires. They are holding up signs for protesting stolen land from the Indians, but it’s the usual Antifa BLM mix.  I haven’t seen any that look like Native Americans.

@LilLamb

From what I have seen in life,Injuns and homies don't play well together.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2020, 09:31:11 am »
Where have we seen this show before. A lot of ticket holders are gonna arrive late or not make the event at all, and enable the rat media to crow all week long about the humiliatingly low turnout.

@skeeter

That IS the standard operating plan.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2020, 09:34:01 am »

@LilLamb

And to think the Indians were such peaceful and friendly people to their neighbors,too!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2020, 09:36:09 am »
 ****sheep****
LOL! That would send the blacks back to Africa, too....

@Smokin Joe 

Not true. All the Indian tribes had slaves.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2020, 12:09:20 pm »
****sheep****
@Smokin Joe 

Not true. All the Indian tribes had slaves.
From other tribes, not from Africa. It's funny how everyone is acting like slavery was....
New, in the Americas, never practiced before, and a white man's invention.

When actually, it was the whites who stopped it...
at least where it is no longer practiced.

C S Lewis

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2020, 12:12:32 pm »
I dunno if you guys saw but in seattle a driver rammed into protestors at full speed. Awesome video.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2020, 03:28:48 pm »
run em down... 13859

The US Forest Service should have some dozers in the area.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2020, 03:32:34 pm »
I dunno if you guys saw but in seattle a driver rammed into protestors at full speed. Awesome video.

Was that the guy trying to flee the cops?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #74 on: July 04, 2020, 03:36:48 pm »
Was that the guy trying to flee the cops?

That I don't know, I do know he was black.