Author Topic: Protesters blocking road to Mt Rushmore  (Read 3601 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Protesters blocking road to Mt Rushmore
« Reply #75 on: July 04, 2020, 03:38:13 pm »
From other tribes, not from Africa. It's funny how everyone is acting like slavery was....
New, in the Americas, never practiced before, and a white man's invention.

When actually, it was the whites who stopped it...
at least where it is no longer practiced.

@Smokin Joe

And who are the people who still practice it?

Arabs and Africans.

WTH aren't the BLM cretins taking their asses to Africa and Arabia if they are truly interested in stamping out slavery?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #76 on: July 04, 2020, 04:18:41 pm »
How much longer until this?

Really?
How much longer...?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #77 on: July 04, 2020, 04:22:37 pm »

Really?
How much longer...?

@Fishrrman

I don't know,but since the America of today mostly seems to be populated by Marxists and other associated fools,people who just can't be bothered to shut down video games long enough to pay attention to what is happening,and surrender monkeys who just want a strong master,it's only a matter of time.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #78 on: July 04, 2020, 05:49:17 pm »
Weird wrote:
"That I don't know, I do know he was black."

In that case, don't expect to see much of it on the news.
Or... watch for the narrative to be spun away from what really happened...

Offline libertybele

« Reply #79 on: July 04, 2020, 06:12:58 pm »

Really?
How much longer...?

Well, I didn't quite envision an explosion, but rather being defaced. As Trump was speaking last night vowing that on his watch  Mt. Rushmore would never be harmed; it seemed almost like he was daring the anarchists. Yes he made the point that he signed the e.o. that those caught desecrating monuments would be punished up to 10 years.  He also again stated things were going to turn around very quickly.  I hope he's ready to follow through on what he says, otherwise he just continued to put a target on our historical monuments and the like.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #80 on: July 04, 2020, 06:57:12 pm »
Well, I didn't quite envision an explosion, but rather being defaced. As Trump was speaking last night vowing that on his watch  Mt. Rushmore would never be harmed; it seemed almost like he was daring the anarchists. Yes he made the point that he signed the e.o. that those caught desecrating monuments would be punished up to 10 years.  He also again stated things were going to turn around very quickly.  I hope he's ready to follow through on what he says, otherwise he just continued to put a target on our historical monuments and the like.

I like the Garden of Heroes he mentioned.  That's an "I'll see your bet and raise you" moment.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #81 on: July 04, 2020, 07:01:02 pm »
I like the Garden of Heroes he mentioned.  That's an "I'll see your bet and raise you" moment.

I would love to see all the fallen statues transfered  to a large gardened facility, partioned off by era, content, text, or history. 
Plus have the site guarded like Fort Knox with orders to shoot to kill anyone wanting to destroy one. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #82 on: July 04, 2020, 07:07:23 pm »
I would love to see all the fallen statues transfered  to a large gardened facility, partioned off by era, content, text, or history. 
Plus have the site guarded like Fort Knox with orders to shoot to kill anyone wanting to destroy one.

The Anarchist pukes have got a rough lesson coming about how the country feels about the statues and monuments in the District of Columbia.  The ringleaders they caught in the attempted takedown of Old Hickory's statue in Lafayette Park are looking at some serious prison time.  Examples must be made.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #83 on: July 04, 2020, 07:12:40 pm »
The Anarchist pukes have got a rough lesson coming about how the country feels about the statues and monuments in the District of Columbia.  The ringleaders they caught in the attempted takedown of Old Hickory's statue in Lafayette Park are looking at some serious prison time.  Examples must be made.

Meh. after the fact and out of the public eye. No learning there.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #84 on: July 04, 2020, 07:18:13 pm »

Yep, some 17th century justice would be preferable.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #85 on: July 04, 2020, 07:25:36 pm »

As much as I'd like it, public hanging and stocks are out of style.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #86 on: July 04, 2020, 07:25:45 pm »

@catfish1957

I am confessing to a little secret I'm not too proud of.

I can't wait for these BLM cretins and their handlers to get cocky,and attack the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Arlington and try to blow it up.

I am not a praying man,but I am almost willing to pray the whole thing gets videotaped,and the videotape gets released. I will surely be one of the first placing an order.

And we all KNOW that sooner or later,it is going to occur to their leadership to order it done. I just hope enough survive to testify as to who gave the orders.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #87 on: July 04, 2020, 07:28:20 pm »

@Cyber Liberty

They know that if Trump is defeated,the Dim President will give them full pardons,"To help heal the nation."

Maybe even an official pardon and big checks for the suffering they had to go through.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #88 on: July 04, 2020, 07:29:21 pm »

As much as I'd like it, public hanging and stocks are out of style.

Bring back the old fad, I say....
Or at least meet them with a proper beat-down. Hard to brag while you're laid up healing for a couple months. And pain is the magnificent teacher.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #89 on: July 04, 2020, 07:35:53 pm »
@catfish1957

I am confessing to a little secret I'm not too proud of.

I can't wait for these BLM cretins and their handlers to get cocky,and attack the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Arlington and try to blow it up.

I am not a praying man,but I am almost willing to pray the whole thing gets videotaped,and the videotape gets released. I will surely be one of the first placing an order.

And we all KNOW that sooner or later,it is going to occur to their leadership to order it done. I just hope enough survive to testify as to who gave the orders.

@sneakypete

You bring up an important element Pete.  Just what will the "flash" or tipping point be.  Just like Sumpter, there were dozens of skirmishes (i.e John Brown Raid, Jayhawker Raids, Scott Case fallout) prior to all hell breaking lose. 

No one knows what it is.  Your example of an Arlington attack as an example could just be that fuse.  Or I am guessing it will be more likely in the form of those pukes attacking a conserative law maker.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #90 on: July 04, 2020, 07:44:02 pm »
@sneakypete

You bring up an important element Pete.  Just what will the "flash" or tipping point be.  Just like Sumpter, there were dozens of skirmishes (i.e John Brown Raid, Jayhawker Raids, Scott Case fallout) prior to all hell breaking lose. 

No one knows what it is.  Your example of an Arlington attack as an example could just be that fuse.  Or I am guessing it will be more likely in the form of those pukes attacking a conserative law maker.

Actually taking a Fort would be an event to mark.
I will NOT comply.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #91 on: July 04, 2020, 07:53:25 pm »

It’s fun to think about—in a town with seventy settlers. But, in 21st century America? You put a New Yorker in stocks for jaywalking in the middle of manhattan, twenty minutes tops he’s begging for the death penalty.  happy77

Offline mortarman

« Reply #92 on: July 04, 2020, 07:57:25 pm »
It’s fun to think about—in a town with seventy settlers. But, in 21st century America? You put a New Yorker in stocks for jaywalking in the middle of manhattan, twenty minutes tops he’s begging for the death penalty.  happy77

An' there are some preverted freaks who would get a sexual thrill from it.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #93 on: July 04, 2020, 08:04:04 pm »

Better yet, put 'em in stocks on Castro St. in San Francisco.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #94 on: July 04, 2020, 10:36:55 pm »
Hispanics were mostly Indians who wee overrun and ruled by Spaniards, thus, native.

My better half is Hispanic and her DNA analysis shows her Origin to be 66% Native American.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #95 on: July 04, 2020, 11:14:17 pm »
My better half is Hispanic and her DNA analysis shows her Origin to be 66% Native American.

I have a "Hispanic" friend, former co-worker. When I first met him I asked if he was an Indian. He got really mad and insisted he was Spanish. 15 years later he told me he was 15/16ths Indian.

My better half is at least 1/4 Indian. The Shortfattawas Tribe.

I told him my wife was a 1/16th Indian and if they would have hooked up they could have had full Indian babies.

He said is that how it works?

I said yep. That is how it works.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online roamer_1

« Reply #96 on: July 04, 2020, 11:22:15 pm »
My better half is at least 1/4 Indian. The Shortfattawas Tribe.

Hey! We might be related. I am part Potalottame

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #97 on: July 04, 2020, 11:32:05 pm »
Hey! We might be related. I am part Potalottame

You may be right. Shit happens here, too.

Hey! We could probably get a government grant to study this.

A shit happens study and "cultural" appropriation. Can you tell your "culture" by a smell test????
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online roamer_1

« Reply #98 on: July 04, 2020, 11:38:46 pm »
Can you tell your "culture" by a smell test????

Sometimes, after dinner...  :whistle:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #99 on: July 04, 2020, 11:48:00 pm »
@Smokin Joe

And who are the people who still practice it?

Arabs and Africans.

WTH aren't the BLM cretins taking their asses to Africa and Arabia if they are truly interested in stamping out slavery?
Because they'd end up back in chains.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis