Author Topic: Man charged with slashing toddler on New York City street in random attack  (Read 306 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Man charged with slashing toddler on New York City street in random attack
Boy needed six stitches after the incident Wednesday
By Robert Gearty | Fox News

New York City police have arrested a man they say slashed a 2-year-old boy who was in a stroller.

The boy was cut above the left eye Wednesday morning on a Manhattan street. He was with his nanny at the time.

“Thanks to the hard work & dedication of NYPD detectives who’re relentless in their investigations, the suspect wanted for this horrific crime against a defenseless child has been charged with felony assault,” NYPD Commissioner Dermot Shea tweeted.

On Friday, Shea posted surveillance footage of the attack, seeking tips from the public.

The suspect was identified as Anthony Gonzalez, 35, of Manhattan.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-charged-slashing-toddler-new-york-city-street
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Practical

I notice these attacks tend to be in New York and the larger, liberal cities. It would read much differently from Wyoming or Idaho:

Man slashes toddler in stroller, Nanny fires 4 times

Reckon it would read slightly differently today tho ya?

Man slashes toddler in stroller, Nanny fires 4 times, killing him while denying due process.
     A violent, racist woman in suburban Cheyenne, shot and killed a presumed innocent minority who was suffering from mental illness when he accidentally came in contact with a pair of scissors and ran with them, which you should never do dontchaknow. While accidentally striking a toddler in a stroller, the racist nanny pulled out a 1911 and fired 4 times, striking center mass with each round and killing the mentally unstable minority. She is being held in the Cheyenne Sheriffs Office on a $25,000,000 bond. The ACLU is demanding an investigation and the local center for Mentally Deficient Lives Matter is holding a 'pray-in' at the scene this evening at 8pm, followed by a march to city hall. As this incident occurred near the Cluck N' Chuck restaurant, it was burned to the ground. A Gofundme account has been established to replace the scissors and has thus far raised over $3,000,000 dollars, please donate at the link below. The victims mother was quoted as saying, 'My boy was just turning his life around, he was accepted into doctor school and he just wanted to practice surgery so he wouldn't be so far behind the rest of the class when he got there.'
If you think I suck now, you should listen to my podcast! ThePodocasts.com

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
 :bkmk:

« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 05:20:56 pm by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I notice these attacks tend to be in New York and the larger, liberal cities. It would read much differently from Wyoming or Idaho:

Man slashes toddler in stroller, Nanny fires 4 times

Reckon it would read slightly differently today tho ya?

Man slashes toddler in stroller, Nanny fires 4 times, killing him while denying due process.
     A violent, racist woman in suburban Cheyenne, shot and killed a presumed innocent minority who was suffering from mental illness when he accidentally came in contact with a pair of scissors and ran with them, which you should never do dontchaknow. While accidentally striking a toddler in a stroller, the racist nanny pulled out a 1911 and fired 4 times, striking center mass with each round and killing the mentally unstable minority. She is being held in the Cheyenne Sheriffs Office on a $25,000,000 bond. The ACLU is demanding an investigation and the local center for Mentally Deficient Lives Matter is holding a 'pray-in' at the scene this evening at 8pm, followed by a march to city hall. As this incident occurred near the Cluck N' Chuck restaurant, it was burned to the ground. A Gofundme account has been established to replace the scissors and has thus far raised over $3,000,000 dollars, please donate at the link below. The victims mother was quoted as saying, 'My boy was just turning his life around, he was accepted into doctor school and he just wanted to practice surgery so he wouldn't be so far behind the rest of the class when he got there.'

@Practical

Your satirical prattle is pretty funny..... Almost barely satire like some Babylon Bee articles.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Never thought i would ever see a headlne where a 2 y.o. toddler would be slashed by knife, in what is being reported as a "random attack".

The thuggery has now expanded their scope to the helpless and defenseless.  Will need to change the name of this place from NYC to "Dystopia" in a few years at this rate. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.