Author Topic: The Fourth of July Will End With a Full Moon Lunar Eclipse and I’m Sure Nothing Could Possibly Go Wr  (Read 1476 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
By Strange Sounds -Jul 3, 2020

The Fourth of July Will End With a Full Moon Lunar Eclipse and I’m Sure Nothing Could Possibly Go Wrong… Are You Ready?

A penumbral lunar eclipse will take place overnight from Saturday to Sunday for most observers in North and South America, as well as portions of western Africa and Europe.

Yes, July 4th will end with a full moon lunar eclipse! Are you ready?

The eclipse begins at 11:07 P.M. EDT (9:07 p.m. MDT and 8:07 p.m. PDT) on Saturday, July 4, and ends at 1:52 a.m. EDT on July 5 with maximum eclipse around 00:30 a.m. EDT (10:30 p.m. MDT and 9:30 p.m. PDT).

It’s worth stepping outside if you’ve got good weather to see if you can spot the effect.

Well, hopefully nothing will go wrong… But in case… Are you ready?

More: https://strangesounds.org/2020/07/fouth-of-july-lunar-eclipse-full-moon.html

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Pouring here. I mean , it’s pouring. If this keeps up, I’ll soon see animals walking in twosies
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline libertybele

Pouring here. I mean , it’s pouring. If this keeps up, I’ll soon see animals walking in twosies

:silly:   Did you get that ark built?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

100 degrees outside and sunny, in the southwest.  So, fire works will look beautiful in the dark sky, in SOUTH DAKOTA ! 
So sad so many people have a mental disorder.

(Talking about leftist in S.D., NOT anyone on here. )
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 01:52:11 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
and I’m Sure Nothing Could Possibly Go Wrong…
Really, how much worse could it get?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Victoria33

Gonna watch!
@Cyber Liberty

Soon as Bob (Earth Scientist/Physics/Geologist) comes back into the room in a short while, will ask him to explain this to me. Also, son in England, is Astrophysics genius (was automatically a member in MENSA).  By the time they instruct me, I will either hide or not worry.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@Cyber Liberty

Soon as Bob (Earth Scientist/Physics/Geologist) comes back into the room in a short while, will ask him to explain this to me. Also, son in England, is Astrophysics genius (was automatically a member in MENSA).  By the time they instruct me, I will either hide or not worry.

MENSA is static.

Ya know. The Moon is the door to forever.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

He set them in the sky for times and seasons... For declarations and warnings.
An eclipse on our Independence Day is not a good thing.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Don't ask that!

Some of those idiots will take it as a challenge!

:silly:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@jmyrlefuller  @Smokin Joe

Not making fun or do I mean any derision towards you J.

There are different versions of

I THINK of you as my friend. Not as some anon member of an obscure forum. My friend.

Take heart, my friend.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
He set them in the sky for times and seasons... For declarations and warnings.
An eclipse on our Independence Day is not a good thing.

It is a good thing. It means The Plan is still The Plan.

Offline roamer_1

It is a good thing. It means The Plan is still The Plan.

May you live in interesting times.

Online Smokin Joe

@jmyrlefuller  @Smokin Joe

Not making fun or do I mean any derision towards you J.

There are different versions of
I THINK of you as my friend. Not as some anon member of an obscure forum. My friend.

Take heart, my friend.
I think of you as my friend, too, fred.

I believe that The Almighty doesn't give us a problem we aren't given the tools to solve. It doesn't mean we won't skin our knuckles, chip our nails and get a bunch of crud under them, and we might even sweat and bleed a bit, but we are given what we need.

There have been times when I only had a little, and not much of that, but it was enough.

So, as a blessing: May the Good Lord see you have what you want and want what you have, and may it ever be enough.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

May you live in interesting times.
*look*

I see what you did there. Seems I recall that's an ancient Chinese curse... :silly:

When I was young I asked The Almighty that I not have a boring life.

Be careful what you pray for... happy77
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 04:08:07 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Offline roamer_1

*look*

I see what you did there. Seems I recall that's an ancient Chinese curse... :silly:

That's right... I pray for boring now....  :beer: :seeya:

Online Smokin Joe

That's right... I pray for boring now....  :beer: :seeya:
:beer:  I get it, but I'm not that far along yet.  :laugh:

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
 Seems I recall that's an ancient Chinese curse...

@Smokin Joe

And now there is a recall on a new Chinese virus....i mean...curse...

Online Smokin Joe

Seems I recall that's an ancient Chinese curse...

@Smokin Joe

And now there is a recall on a new Chinese virus....i mean...curse...
So who gets their money back?

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
*look*

I specifically asked for a boring life.  Weird shit still happens.   :shrug:   I guess I've gotten the boredom I wanted.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

I specifically asked for a boring life.  Weird shit still happens.   :shrug:   I guess I've gotten the boredom I wanted.
Some of us get weird stuff, no matter what else comes along.

The most common ones are migrating car keys and eyeglasses, not to mention odd socks coming out of the laundry. (Where did the other one go?).

Those are so common, people think they are normal.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
So who gets their money back?

The ones who have it all, but still want more.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Some of us get weird stuff, no matter what else comes along.

The most common ones are migrating car keys and eyeglasses, not to mention odd socks coming out of the laundry. (Where did the other one go?).

Those are so common, people think they are normal.

There was a radio ad here. Maybe it was national. The dark side of the moon is covered in socks...single socks.