Author Topic: People, officers left trapped in vehicles by swarms of protesters -- but officials mute on how to ha  (Read 682 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
People, officers left trapped in vehicles by swarms of protesters -- but officials mute on how to handle
Some have likened incidents to Charlottesville-style attempts at vehicular manslaughter, others see the protesters as the agitators putting everyday citizens at risk

By Danielle Wallace | Fox News

Protesters who have taken to streets around the country to demand a national reckoning on racial injustice since the death of George Floyd have used the tactic of blocking traffic – and in some instances captured on video – have swarmed cars, jumped on the hoods and even attacked drivers.

Depending on their point of view, some have likened incidents to Charlottesville-style attempts at vehicular manslaughter. Others seeing videos circulating on social media view the protesters as the agitators putting the safety of everyday citizens at risk.

A recent 911 call from a frightened Virginia woman who dialed for help when protesters pounded on the hood of her vehicle and blocked her path – all while her young daughter cried in the back seat – has left many questioning what to do should police officers not intervene on their behalf.

Officials have not given a clear recommendation on how to approach this kind of situation.

Detroit Mayor Mike Duggan posed the question to the public about what they would do in a similar situation -- after officers were seen driving through a crowd of protesters on Sunday when crowds jumped on the hood of the SUV, obstructed their view, and broke in the back windshield.

"If you’re sitting in that police car and suddenly you’re blocked, what is your response to this crowd banging on the car and climbing on the car and trying to get at you?" Duggan asked, according to the Detroit Free Press.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/protesters-people-trapped-cars-911-fredericksburg-detroit-officers-minneapolis-trucker-provo-utah-charlottesville

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

Still taking about false information.. FOX IS NOW LEFTIST FORUM.  Pervert Disney bought them. Charlottesville was created by JASON KESSLER..for G. SOROS, same as Kessler created  o.w.s. for Soros.  BOTH SIDES WERE CREATED BY SOROS....to cause problems for America.  The low I.Q....follow along.   I am sure some innocent people went along with the crowd. Being curious. One young man, was trying to get away when they were jumping on his car.  He backed up to get away.  A woman fell over from heart attack, but they are blaming him, for 'attacking' people.  He is in jail for murder.  White dude, in the wrong place. 

Offline Practical

Punish lawful defense to deter lawful defense. Sorry man, drive through em, say nothing but I was afraid for my life, let the lawyer take it from there. Carried by 6 or judged by 12, pretty simple math there.
If you think I suck now, you should listen to my podcast! ThePodocasts.com

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
If only there was a way to wire capacitors to the hood and fenders :pondering:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Rather take my chances with 12 of my peers than with 50 angry Antifa and BLM thugs.

A-C-C-E-L-E-R-A-T-E !!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
catfish wrote:
"Rather take my chances with 12 of my peers than with 50 angry Antifa and BLM thugs.
A-C-C-E-L-E-R-A-T-E !!!!!"

It's only a matter of time before we see several incidents of this.
Or before armed drivers start shooting at their attackers.

Online roamer_1

It's all mounted on rubber after all...  :pondering:

Offline mortarman

I remember one prank we would pull would to wire one of those fence zappers that farmers would use to a closet doorknob an' aks our friends to get something out of the closet. Hillarity ensued.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

As long as it was 440V.  :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

I remember one prank we would pull would to wire one of those fence zappers that farmers would use to a closet doorknob an' aks our friends to get something out of the closet. Hillarity ensued.

For us it had much to do with a Model T coil and a bathroom urinal...  :whistle: :shrug: :silly:

Offline mortarman

For us it had much to do with a Model T coil and a bathroom urinal...  :whistle: :shrug: :silly:

I work at an auto parts store. I'm pretty sure I can get one of those easy enough.

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online roamer_1

I work at an auto parts store. I'm pretty sure I can get one of those easy enough.

Guitar or piano wire to hook it to either side of the urinal cake... the two ends have to be fairly close... quarter inch or so...I am sure you can figure it out... Who doesn't pee on the urinal cake?

And in this day and age, vid and sound would be a must... Back in the day we had to be content with the womanly scream (coming from a he-dog man)... and emerging in various states of undress and urine coverage... But now, a play by play...  :whistle:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yeah, we pulled that one in college, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline verga

So much for "The Purge" being fiction.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So much for "The Purge" being fiction.
I found it interesting that that had been shown many times before all this crap started, almost like people were being primed for it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis