Author Topic: Schumer: Trump Is the ‘Weakest’ President in American History  (Read 1519 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key 3 Jul 2020

Friday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) called President Donald Trump the “weakest” president in American history.

Schumer said, “President Trump from day one has shown such weakness to Vladimir Putin that an autocratic power-grabbing man like him will constantly take advantage and he has been doing that through the years. Right now, with everything going on, with Russia being one of the biggest foes that we have, Trump calls for them joining the G-8, you know making the G7 a G8 and adding them in. When every other country says no way.”

He continued, “It’s just amazing. His weakness to dictators. He was played like a fool by Kim Jong-un. He was played like a fool by Putin. He’s being played like a fool with China right now. This president is the weakest president despite all his bluster and macho man, and he won’t wear a mask, and that’s supposed to make him a big tough guy. He’s the weakest president we have ever had in the history of the United States on foreign policy. He caved to Putin. He caved to Xi, caved to every dictator. Who are his buddies, people like Erdogan and Orbán? And on the domestic front where he was capable of dealing with the most significant health and economic crisis we have had.”

He added, “Things are going to get worse, even worse because of this weakness. On domestic and foreign policy, we have never had a president so over his head and so in his own little world where all he’s looking at is a mirror and what he thinks affects him.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/07/03/schumer-trump-is-the-weakest-president-in-american-history/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

And it continues....destroying America.  DEMON-RATS.  www.magapill.com  CONGRESS...demon-rats took away his power,  APRIL 2020.  CONGRATS AMERICA.  No more constitution or bill of rights.  Never Trumpers' are you listening?  YOU WIN.  COUNTRY IS GONE.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Every person must come to their own conclusion about Trumps foreign policy.  I say it has absolutely emboldened our enemies.  The fact that he would suggest Russia for G7 begs the question of what the agenda is?  Considering what has been happening in the ME and Africa.  Specifically Syria, Libya, Afghanistan and Iraq.

Russia, Turkey and Iran have gained tremendously in these countries.  BTW out of John Bolton's book.  President Trump is the first US president to be against the Kurds.

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/boltons-book-reveals-trump-was-americas-first-anti-kurdish-president-632756

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Night Hides Not

Schumer gets an F in American History. I suppose he never heard of James Buchanan.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Absalom

Reflect on Jefferson, Madison and Monroe a moment.
Then reflect on Biden and Trump.
Isn't it obvious we moderns are the greatest?????

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Schumer the Smuck, does anyone really listen to a word this maggot says?

Both Bushes, Clinton and Obama could not rise up to the heel of Trump's shoe.  All of them in fact are/were globalists, and if I had my way, all would be indicted for treason and properly dispatch for said treason.  There is no place in America for any globalist.  I consider them more devious and unscrupulous than any other group bent on control.

Offline Chosen Daughter

I have never felt the way I do today about our Independence Day.  I feel like this country is falling apart.  It feels like we are now enslaved to the new America and its foreign.  I have absolutely no desire at all to celebrate.  This country is in chaos.  I will not place all the blame on Trump but his law and order isn't working.  In fact it isn't anything.  Basically he is taking credit for stopping Chop after 3 people were killed and all he did was wait for it to get so bad even the liberals couldn't stand it.  He didn't do a thing.

And all the Republicans falling in line with the liberals to destroy this countries history.  Its depressing.  They should have instituted the Insurrection act weeks ago.  Every single Republican should be fighting for our country not giving into BLM.

While America is a living chaos of anarchism our enemies are making great gains in the ME and Africa.  Making fun of us and taking advantage while our president tweets.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I have never felt the way I do today about our Independence Day.  I feel like this country is falling apart.  It feels like we are now enslaved to the new America and its foreign.  I have absolutely no desire at all to celebrate.  This country is in chaos.  I will not place all the blame on Trump but his law and order isn't working.  In fact it isn't anything.  Basically he is taking credit for stopping Chop after 3 people were killed and all he did was wait for it to get so bad even the liberals couldn't stand it.  He didn't do a thing.

And all the Republicans falling in line with the liberals to destroy this countries history.  Its depressing.  They should have instituted the Insurrection act weeks ago.  Every single Republican should be fighting for our country not giving into BLM.

While America is a living chaos of anarchism our enemies are making great gains in the ME and Africa.  Making fun of us and taking advantage while our president tweets.
And he still pretends viruses will magically disappear, even though it's flooding over our southern border. I feel increasingly hopeless. The Republicans want to pretend our problems don't exist, and the Democrats are actively making them worse. What is a freedom-loving American to do?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LegalAmerican

Schumer the Smuck, does anyone really listen to a word this maggot says?

Both Bushes, Clinton and Obama could not rise up to the heel of Trump's shoe.  All of them in fact are/were globalists, and if I had my way, all would be indicted for treason and properly dispatch for said treason.  There is no place in America for any globalist.  I consider them more devious and unscrupulous than any other group bent on control.
I agree.  Actually..something wrong with Schumer, he sees people sitting in chairs, when they aren't THERE.  Could be early Parkinson's. They have commercials on people seeing things....that aren't there.  There he is, in CONGRESS!   
Most have dementia, like BIDEN and PELOSI.  They are not fooling anyone.  Pelosi thinks BUSH is the president.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 03:21:29 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

And he still pretends viruses will magically disappear, even though it's flooding over our southern border. I feel increasingly hopeless. The Republicans want to pretend our problems don't exist, and the Democrats are actively making them worse. What is a freedom-loving American to do?

Why are you all stuck on POTUS?  3 EQUAL POWERS IN OUR REPUBLIC.  Demon-rat congress and RINO'S..undermine my POTUS and JUDICIAL POWER...DOES NOTHING BUT SUE POTUS...for all his plans to govern the country.  IT IS OVER.  BOTH OF YOU.  CONGRESS HAS TAKEN POTUS POWER IN APRIL  2020.   BLAME YOURSELVES.  It is done. What is to worry about?  You can't keep bashing POTUS and doing the LEFTS bidding, then expect a different result.  Sorry for caps. When I get going with thought sometimes I don't change cap....like the first letter needs a cap.

Offline Absalom

I feel like this country is falling apart.  It feels like we are now enslaved to the new America and its foreign.  I have absolutely no desire at all to celebrate.  This country is in chaos. 
----------------------------------
We can console ourselves w/the reality that nothing is forever in this world.
Nevertheless Imperial Rome endured for 12 centuries, the British Empire for 4
while we are a tad past 2.
Nation/states define themselves by the vision and values which created them.
When they lose sight of, or ignore them, they lose their essence, decline, then fall.
History does the record keeping.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 05:49:34 am by Absalom »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

The PSYOP is working.

I listened to Trump's speech at Mt. Rushmore tonight. I could nit pick a couple of details, but for the most part it was darned good.

Maybe you should have listened, too. The crowd's reactions tell me America is far from dead, that we have not and will not surrender to those Communists who seek to destroy it. Chuck Schumer can wipe that demonic grin off his face, because we have not yet begun to fight.

Now, @Chosen Daughter , I understand you are no fan of the POTUS, so if you don't want to listen to his speech, let me recommend the speech of the SD Governor (see below).

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Yes, she likes Trump, but it's what she says about America I liked.
THAT is the right video, and it was difficult to find.
--------------------------------------------------------

Now, the Devil has convinced some folks he isn't there.
Oh, but he is, and the tools he uses are chiefly things which bring about misery and despair.
He will tell you have lost the race while you are at the finish line, he will make you think you are done just before you find that reserve of strength Almighty God gave you.
Don't play his game, but keep your Faith in Almighty God, who knows what He is doing.
This is all part of His plan, or it would not be happening.
Sister, do not despair.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 05:46:27 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Meryl you could enlist, or go to OCS and use your professional training, in the military.

Maybe find a lady too.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline dancer

So Schumer & the Globalists are still on the Muh Russia bandwagon.
No, we will not go to war and destroy Russia.  China is the enemy
and a top player in the NWO.

Offline Chosen Daughter

The PSYOP is working.

I listened to Trump's speech at Mt. Rushmore tonight. I could nit pick a couple of details, but for the most part it was darned good.

Maybe you should have listened, too. The crowd's reactions tell me America is far from dead, that we have not and will not surrender to those Communists who seek to destroy it. Chuck Schumer can wipe that demonic grin off his face, because we have not yet begun to fight.

Now, @Chosen Daughter , I understand you are no fan of the POTUS, so if you don't want to listen to his speech, let me recommend the speech of the SD Governor (see below).

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Oh, but he is, and the tools he uses are chiefly things which bring about misery and despair.
He will tell you have lost the race while you are at the finish line, he will make you think you are done just before you find that reserve of strength Almighty God gave you.
Don't play his game, but keep your Faith in Almighty God, who knows what He is doing.
Sister, do not despair.

Will watch later.  We are watching a movie.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well,that tears it for me. If Upchuck from Jerusalem is against him,I'm done. I am going to vote for Slow Joe,because he truly represents "smart and honest people" like Chuck.

Dose New Yawkers soooo smart!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

“Things are going to get worse, even worse because of this weakness. On domestic and foreign policy, we have never had a president so over his head

Schmukie wouldn't nearly as angry as he is with the President if any of his statement  pointing-up  was true.

Further proof dementia is a prerequisite for a leadership position in the Democrat Party.

Offline Chosen Daughter

The PSYOP is working.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Sister, do not despair.

Watched her.  Good speech and I agree with the exception to the end where she said Trump was that person.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Schmukie wouldn't nearly as angry as he is with the President if any of his statement  pointing-up  was true.

Further proof dementia is a prerequisite for a leadership position in the Democrat Party.

Like it or not Trumps foreign policy has emboldened Russia, Turkey and Iran.  And terrorist Taliban and ISIS and every Jihad extremist too.  Due to a lack of U.S. presence and dumping our Kurd allies.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 10:16:04 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Online Hoodat

Like it or not Trumps foreign policy has emboldened Russia, Turkey and Iran.

How so?  Iran has backed off after the airstrike that killed Soleimani.  Russia is reeling from low oil and gas prices brought on by US exports.  And Turkey has their hands full in Syria as the Kurds prove perfectly capable of protecting themselves.  So explain how Trump has emboldened them?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It's called "projection", Chuckles.
And you're pretty good at it.

Offline roamer_1

No, that would be Bummer, with Carter a short second...

But he ain't all that, true enough.

Offline LegalAmerican

So Schumer & the Globalists are still on the Muh Russia bandwagon.
No, we will not go to war and destroy Russia.  China is the enemy
and a top player in the NWO.

I love clear thinkers on here.   :thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

I can't list all the policy's and accomplishments created.   NOT ALLOWED.   www.magapill.com 

Offline Chosen Daughter

How so?  Iran has backed off after the airstrike that killed Soleimani.  Russia is reeling from low oil and gas prices brought on by US exports.  And Turkey has their hands full in Syria as the Kurds prove perfectly capable of protecting themselves.  So explain how Trump has emboldened them?

I don't know where you get your news.

https://www.newsweek.com/six-months-soleimani-iran-tested-fights-1514888

TEL AVIV – Iran, Russia, China, and Turkey are celebrating the “collapse” of the U.S., the Jerusalem Post reported, with the aim of furthering their own economic interests and engaging in an Middle East arms race.

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2020/06/03/iran-russia-china-turkey-celebrating-collapse-of-the-u-s-report/

The Unlikely Convergence of Russia, Iran, and Turkey

https://nationalinterest.org/feature/unlikely-convergence-russia-iran-and-turkey-44617

https://www.newsweek.com/russia-iran-and-turkey-are-building-new-middle-east-887720

I can get more. 

Disaster is unfolding in Syria as videos emerge of US allies being slaughtered and hundreds of ISIS prisoners escape during airstrikes

As the Turkish invasion in northern Syria proceeds, the region appears to have descended into violent chaos, with videos emerging of Turkish proxies slaughtering US allies.

https://www.businessinsider.com/syria-isis-relatives-fled-kurdish-camp-after-turkish-airstrike-2019-10

Rome — Italian police said Wednesday that they had seized a world record 15-ton haul of amphetamines made by ISIS in Syria. The drug, in the form of 84 million Captagon tablets, was worth about one billion euros ($1.1 billion), police said in a statement, describing the operation as "the biggest seizure of amphetamines in the world."

"We know that the Islamic State finances its terrorist activities mainly by trafficking drugs made in Syria, which in the past few years has become the world's largest producer of amphetamines," the statement added.

The shipment was hidden in three containers found in the port of Salerno, just south of Naples.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/italy-captagon-amphetamines-seizure-1-billion-dollars-pills-from-isis-syria-today-2020-07-01/

Last Updated: 4th July, 2020 02:36 IST
US Troops Continue To Withdraw From Afghanistan Despite Escalating Violence
While the Taliban continue to attack soldiers and civilians in Afghanistan, the United States plan to withdraw troops is making progress as per schedule.
Written By
Shubham Bose

https://www.republicworld.com/world-news/rest-of-the-world-news/us-troops-continue-to-withdraw-from-afghanistan-despite-escalations.html

« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 01:05:13 am by Chosen Daughter »