Author Topic: Hillary Clinton thinks she would handle coronavirus pandemic better than Trump, would beat him in No  (Read 798 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton thinks she would handle coronavirus pandemic better than Trump, would beat him in November

'I know I would have done a better job.'

By Adam Shaw | Fox News

Former 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton believes she would have handled the coronavirus pandemic better than President Trump, and that she would win if she was on the ballot this November.

"We wouldn't have been able to stop the pandemic at our borders the way that Trump claimed in the beginning, but we sure could have done a better job saving lives, modeling better, more responsible behavior,” she said in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter.

“I don't think we necessarily should have had as deep an economic assault on livelihoods and jobs as we have,” she said. “So I know I would have done a better job."

The former secretary of state lost to Trump in 2016, but the feud between the two has dragged on long past election day. Trump regularly mentions and attacks his former rival, while Clinton has published a book and regularly speaks about her grievances related to the election and how Trump has handled his time in the White House.

In particular, she has stoked conversation about how she believes “disinformation,” particularly from the Russians, influenced the outcome of the election. It was a theme she returned to in the interview where she said Facebook needed to be held accountable for the role it played.

“Facebook has to be held accountable because they trafficked in conspiracy, they trafficked in misinformation, they trafficked in Russian disinformation, and they've got to be held accountable because we're gonna have another election, and everybody should know what's at stake and then cast their vote accordingly," she said.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clinton-coronavirus-crisis-november

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Clinton talking about accountability...now that is a real hoot.

Her shooting her mouth off still, at this moment in time tells me she still wants it.  Emerging from the convention, she would have only 2.5 months to campaign.  I still believe there is a chance the Dems pull some sh*t making HRC their nominee.  And I believe Biden is in on it.

Offline LottieDah

Hillary Clinton would have handled the coronavirus pandemic just like she handled Benghazi only this time many more people would be dead.

Offline libertybele

:rolling:  It seems that Hillary must be getting her nose bent out of joint ... no one is talking about her being Joe's VP.  I got news for your Hillary; (as Joe put it) "you ain't black"!   :rolling:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

Actually. blacks would gladly pick her over Slo Joe.

Offline mountaineer

If she was so confident about winning in 2020, she would have run.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Even as disastrously as the President has handled this crisis, her solution would probably not be any better. She probably would still trust Tony Fauci, for example.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline EdinVA

The energizer mouth.... keeps going and going and going...

Offline PeteS in CA

Somewhere a Napa Valley vineyard had a year's entire vintage of Chardonnay bought by a single annoymorous purchaser. With an option on the following year's vintage.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jafo2010

mountaineer...

She is running, just not the conventional way.  In 2016 she literally controlled every aspect of the DNC.  She said jump, and they jumped.  Why is it so difficult for folks to believe she still holds the reins?

The one weakness everyone runs to in her regard is her stamina.  So, look at all that has happened in the last 1.5 years.  Virtually every decision in the Dem process was made with Clinton in mind.  Flooding the field with 20+ candidates, and why?  I say to dilute the one candidate that had a chance against Clinton, Sanders.  And Sanders was taken out.

I believe Warren, O'Rourke, Castro, and others are all shills for Clinton.  You remember the days when one of these folks said something nuttier than Sanders every other day?  All to drain off support for the communist.

Moving the convention was the icing on the cake.  One less month for Clinton to campaign.  Seriously, does Biden look like someone running for president?  Get real.

And the PR branch of the Democommies, they are in on it too.  I am talking about our corrupt media. 

And last but not least, Biden is in on it too.  You see, THE THING is that he is a placeholder.    Nothing more.  Anyone with an ounce of sense knows Slo Joe will never be able to debate Trump.  He cannot utter a full sentence under stress.  We have watched is senile mind at work now for 1.5 years, and for anyone that knows, his low function brain continues to decline.  The commercials he is running, I would love to know how many takes it took, or did they splice the sh*t out of them?

I tell you, CLinton emerges the convention.  Biden has an TIA or something, and declares he cannot continue.  The convention picks Clinton.  And these dummies think they surprise the whole world. 

She runs in seven states, lives in them for 2.5 months, she has a shot.  She has the black vote, and I believe Castro will be her running mate to draw in the Hispanic vote.  She has one  or two planks to help the middle class, she has a genuine shot.

Trump needs to do what he did in 2016.  He defined the issues in the last election.  What has he defined this time?  Nothing.  It is not enough to run just on the record, which is great, he needs to speak to the future, particularly after the hardships of this year.  He needs to define once more what he hopes to accomplish in the next four years.  I have heard nothing along that line.

It will be:

TRUMP vs CLINTON 2020

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hillary Clinton thinks she would handle coronavirus pandemic better than Trump, would beat him in November

'I know I would have done a better job.'

By Adam Shaw | Fox News

Former 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton believes she would have handled the coronavirus pandemic better than President Trump, and that she would win if she was on the ballot this November.

"We wouldn't have been able to stop the pandemic at our borders the way that Trump claimed in the beginning, but we sure could have done a better job saving lives, modeling better, more responsible behavior,” she said in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter.

“I don't think we necessarily should have had as deep an economic assault on livelihoods and jobs as we have,” she said. “So I know I would have done a better job."

The former secretary of state lost to Trump in 2016, but the feud between the two has dragged on long past election day. Trump regularly mentions and attacks his former rival, while Clinton has published a book and regularly speaks about her grievances related to the election and how Trump has handled his time in the White House.

In particular, she has stoked conversation about how she believes “disinformation,” particularly from the Russians, influenced the outcome of the election. It was a theme she returned to in the interview where she said Facebook needed to be held accountable for the role it played.

“Facebook has to be held accountable because they trafficked in conspiracy, they trafficked in misinformation, they trafficked in Russian disinformation, and they've got to be held accountable because we're gonna have another election, and everybody should know what's at stake and then cast their vote accordingly," she said.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clinton-coronavirus-crisis-november

@mystery-ak

The plan is coming together,and now that Bubbette! had dipped her dainty little hoof into the waters,it is official. She IS a candidate if asked to step in to save the country.

Big surprise,huh? I am just one of many who have been predicting this from the start.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Clinton talking about accountability...now that is a real hoot.

Her shooting her mouth off still, at this moment in time tells me she still wants it.  Emerging from the convention, she would have only 2.5 months to campaign.  I still believe there is a chance the Dems pull some sh*t making HRC their nominee.  And I believe Biden is in on it.

@jafo2010

WHAT campaign? My GAWD,man! There is a deadly virus sweeping the country,and the ONLY thing that can stop it is a Dim victory at the polls!

It won't be long now before the Dims are going to demand that all voters be allowed to vote on-line.

Not much chance of any cheating going on with that system in place,huh?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mountaineer

Why bother to sober up and mix with all those ignorant rubes with no money,when you can just stay at home and steal the election?

Offline libertybele

@jafo2010

WHAT campaign? My GAWD,man! There is a deadly virus sweeping the country,and the ONLY thing that can stop it is a Dim victory at the polls!

It won't be long now before the Dims are going to demand that all voters be allowed to vote on-line.

Not much chance of any cheating going on with that system in place,huh?

@sneakypete with the Google and Facebook domination, definitely no chance of fraud.  *****rollingeyes*****

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

Sneaky...

Clinton didn't steal anything.  In her mind, it was hers all along.  The cast of characters were merely provided for your entertainment.  She never relinquished control.

When I saw her flying all over the world, I knew she was arranging for donations for her campaign via her faux foundation.  Why I would imagine her good buddy Putin will donate $10 or 20 million.  Clinton is thick as thieves with the Russians.

The nonsense the Dems shoved down the throats of America amazes me.  The audacity.

Trump made a huge mistake when after elected he said he wasn't going after the Clintons.  He left the door open for her to come back.  We might even see a few more bodies drop for her to reach her goal...total control.

Offline libertybele

Sneaky...

Clinton didn't steal anything.  In her mind, it was hers all along.  The cast of characters were merely provided for your entertainment.  She never relinquished control.

When I saw her flying all over the world, I knew she was arranging for donations for her campaign via her faux foundation.  Why I would imagine her good buddy Putin will donate $10 or 20 million.  Clinton is thick as thieves with the Russians.

The nonsense the Dems shoved down the throats of America amazes me.  The audacity.

Trump made a huge mistake when after elected he said he wasn't going after the Clintons.  He left the door open for her to come back.  We might even see a few more bodies drop for her to reach her goal...total control.

We will see.  I stand by my prediction that Biden won't name his VP until the convention and it will be Michelle Obama. He will either step down soon after the convention or after he's nominated which would make her the President (if she wins the election).

Clinton is done.  She's old news.  She's a has been. The money machine is no longer behind her.  I'd even say she's out of the political loop and doesn't have a clue to what's going on.  There's even a chance that this whole Epstein focus has been to bring her Billy Bob down to keep her quiet and to keep her from bringing her old boss down if she didn't get her way.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@jafo2010

I could easily be wrong because I paid very little attention to anything he said or did before running for office,but I THINK that seems to be typical of his "negotiating strategy". He plays the buffoon,gets his opponents both mad and thinking he is a fool,they get careless,and he ends up hammering them and being the only one that leaves with any money.

He is a career,lifelong businessman,and his ONLY  concern was winning,not making friends. In fact,he needed to piss people off and make them think he is the character he portrays in front of the public in order for his schemes to work.

I see/suspect a LOT of this stuff is to suck the Dims into coming out of hiding,and go so far the public suddenly sees them for what they are,thus insuring a victory for him.

I honestly look for him to start dropping "political bombs" on his opponents in BOTH parties as the elections get near. He knows that anything he exposes now will be diminished and forgotten by election time thanks to to cooperation of the media,so why waste it? Save it for when his opponents are right there "on stage and in the public view,thinking they have got him cornered,and THEN drop the bombs on them on live tv. After all,most of them only SEEM to be smart and informed because they have been coached to speak from memorized statements written by their staffs.

No one can ever accuse Trump of that one.

One thing about Trump you NEVER hear anyone say is that he is shy or afraid to speak his mind. He just isn't the simpleton he plays on teebee.