Author Topic: Watch Joe Biden Call KKK Member and Democrat Robert Byrd a 'Friend' and 'Mentor'.. Katie Pavlich  (Read 168 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Watch Joe Biden Call KKK Member and Democrat Robert Byrd a 'Friend' and 'Mentor'
Katie Pavlich

Posted: Jul 03, 2020 9:00 AM

Former Vice President Joe Biden emerged from his basement earlier this week for a "press conference" in Delaware. During his remarks, Biden continued his virtue signaling on race and the "soul" of America.

"I think the idea of bringing down, I think all those Confederate monuments to Confederate soldiers and generals who strongly supported secession and the maintenance of slavery and went to war to do it, I think those statues belong in museums, they don't belong in public places," Biden said.

But it was just ten years ago when Biden was praising KKK member and Democratic Senator Robert Byrd as a "mentor" and "friend." The Trump campaign is serving up the reminder:

"To me...for a lot of us, he was a mentor and a friend, and for a lot of us, he was a guide," Biden said at Byrd's funeral.

more w/video
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2020/07/03/watch-joe-biden-call-kkk-member-and-democrat-robert-byrd-a-friend-and-mentor-n2571780
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Somebody should remind Slow Joe that museums are also public places.

Not that any of his supporters are likely to be museum-goers or history buffs.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 06:14:18 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!