Author Topic: Joe Biden’s Claims of Cognitive Tests Unclear as Campaign Hides Results  (Read 463 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kyle Olson 2 Jul 2020

Joe Biden told reporters on Wednesday he has taken a cognitive test, used to detect mental issues, but his campaign will not specify what exactly that means or if it will release the results of whatever test he took – if he actually took a test.

“I’ve been tested and I’m constantly tested,” Biden said when asked at his first press conference in three months if he is experiencing cognitive decline issues.

Biden did not specify during the press conference exactly what he meant by his claims he has been and is “constantly tested.” His campaign has not replied to a number of follow-up requests from Breitbart News as to whether he means he took the same test that President Donald Trump aced, or if he took a different test, or if he was just speaking colloquially, claiming that his daily rigor is what tests his cognitive capabilities. Also, Biden was possibly confused by the question, in which he was asked if he has been formally tested on this front.

If Biden did actually take a formal cognitive function test, it is unclear if he will release the results of that test–as President Trump has with his own such test–to the public, as Biden’s campaign has not answered when asked if he would.

Biden did release a medical assessment conducted by his physician last year in December concluding he was “healthy” and “vigorous” as well as “fit to successfully execute the duties of the Presidency.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/07/02/joe-biden-campaign-hides-results-of-cognitive-test/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
This offhand remark could prove to be Hiden Biden's undoing.

"IQ Questions at 20 Paces

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline conservativevoter

Biden has at least two females who have refused to be his co-pilot.  Time to worry, though, if Hellary throws her hat in the ring.   :rolling:

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
His campaign wouldn't release the tests if they could,and they can't,because he ate them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Biden has at least two females who have refused to be his co-pilot.  Time to worry, though, if Hellary throws her hat in the ring.   :rolling:

@conservativevoter

Bubbette! is NOT going to campaign,period. For one thing,she would have to stay sober for days in a row.

The big reason is because she thinks she is entitled to the office of president because "she won last time".

However,she WILL graciously accept the office when it is offered to here after Slow Joe is put in a "home".

BTW,am I the only one that figured Jill Biden was the brains in that family?

After seeing her and hearing her interview the other day,it is now obvious she is an AA "doctor" and almost as stupid as he is.

What is her doctorate in,anyway,jigsaw puzzles?

Offline conservativevoter

I can't help but feel that Bubbette is putting herself in the running after two (at least) dims have refused to be Biden's VP.  If (big, big, BIG) effort is made and Biden wins, maybe the VP wannabe drops out, who is left?  Why, none more left than Pelosi who is #3....   :smokin:

« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 05:56:42 pm by conservativevoter »

Online DB

Hillary would be a gift to the Trump campaign. Though I don't think a retread of "lock her up" will work again...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I saw the presser, and I think what he meant was, "I'm constantly 'tested' by the daily rigors of the campaign itself."  I don't think he meant he's doing daily clinical tests.  BUT, he did say what he said, and the press read more into it that what he meant. 

He'll regret that answer, for sure.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This offhand remark could prove to be Hiden Biden's undoing.

"IQ Questions at 20 Paces

Or "can you construct a complete sentence at command".....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I saw the presser, and I think what he meant was, "I'm constantly 'tested' by the daily rigors of the campaign itself."  I don't think he meant he's doing daily clinical tests.  BUT, he did say what he said, and the press read more into it that what he meant. 

He'll regret that answer, for sure.

I think his recent interview comment on CNBC saying "I am going to beat Joe Biden". sure won't help matters either.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

Well...well...they may withhold results of testing for awhile, right until they need the test to say that Biden is all done and will be replaced by__ _ __ __ __ __ __ (my guess Michelle Obama).
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well...well...they may withhold results of testing for awhile, right until they need the test to say that Biden is all done and will be replaced by__ _ __ __ __ __ __ (my guess Michelle Obama).

There will be great resistance by the Rat party faithful if they just throw out all the Primary and Caucus results and simply insert their candidate.  I see a lot of ordinary Democrat voters just walking away from that shit sandwich. 

"Eff You!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mortarman

Remember how long it took for Sock Monkey's regime to get the ChiComms to gin up that phony "proof of life certificate"? An' we still haven't seen his school transcripts.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I think his recent interview comment on CNBC saying "I am going to beat Joe Biden". sure won't help matters either.

@catfish1957

Won't hurt him a bit. The typical Dim only picks up a paper to look at the photos,and almost never watches the teebee news unless there are reports on a sporting event,or something similar.

AND........,most important of all,the newsprint,tv,and radio media won't be repeating it over and over all day for a week or more,like they do when Trump screws up.

Biden could pick his nose and eat the boogers on live tv,and there would be ONE news report about it,and it wouldn't be judgemental.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
There will be great resistance by the Rat party faithful if they just throw out all the Primary and Caucus results and simply insert their candidate.  I see a lot of ordinary Democrat voters just walking away from that shit sandwich. 

"Eff You!"

@Cyber Liberty

I don't. The typical Dim doesn't care what their masters say,as long as they promise them more "free stuff".

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

"Eff You!"

@Cyber Liberty

BTW,the Dim only has a handful of "party faithful",and they are mostly related to or work for Dim politicians. The rest are there and only faithful because of all the "free stuff" and the "get out of jail cards".

If the Dims lose the presidency again this time,they are going to find themselves suddenly alone in the wilderness because they will no longer be able to buy votes with public money.