Author Topic: Ann Coulter: Corrupt Democrat Prosecutors Let ‘Jeffrey Epstein and Harvey Weinstein Rape Girls’  (Read 265 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Robert Kraychik 3 Jul 2020

Democrat prosecutors enabled Jeffrey Epstein and Harvey Weinstein’s sexual predation, determined Ann Coulter, author of Resistance Is Futile!: How the Trump-Hating Left Lost Its Collective Mind, offering her remarks on Thursday’s edition of SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Tonight with host Rebecca Mansour and special guest host John Binder.

Coulter reflected on left-wing news media framing Epstein’s conduct as a failure of federal Republican authorities, contrasting former Florida prosecutor Barry Krischer’s pursuit of charges against Rush Limbaugh — which included a raid on the radio host’s doctors’ offices — with his approach towards Epstein.

“[It] is so outrageous how they just blow off that a Democratic prosecutor spent five years going after Rush Limbaugh for taking back pain pills,” Coulter said. “I‘m also getting a little tired of hearing about, ‘The genius reporting of the Miami Herald. They brought all this forward and, woo, they got people interested.’ I would like someone to present to me what was in the Miami Herald that readers of the Palm Beach Post did not know in 2006 and which I begged the national media to cover.”

Coulter continued, “All of that was delivered on a silver platter to Democratic prosecutor Barry Krischer, but he was busy going after the back pain medication case [with Rush Limbaugh].”

Coulter explained that Krischer opted to present the state’s charges against Epstein to a grand jury instead of directly indicting to a jury.

“The only thing Jeffrey Epstein was indicted for was solicitation of prostitution, for which he got parole,” said Coulter of the Krischer-led prosecution of Epstein. “That was the only reason there even was a federal prosecution.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2020/07/03/ann-coulter-corrupt-democrat-prosecutors-let-jeffrey-epstein-harvey-weinstein-rape-girls/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.