Author Topic: Prince Andrew ‘Bewildered’ by Arrest of Jeffrey Epstein Associate Ghislaine Maxwell  (Read 668 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Simon Kent 3 Jul 2020

Allegations that Prince Andrew is not cooperating with the U.S. investigation into the alleged sex trafficking of minors by British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell and the late financier Jeffrey Epstein have left the British Royal “bewildered”, his legal team said Friday.

Maxwell, a longtime associate of Epstein, was arrested in New Hampshire Thursday, as Breitbart News reported.

She had lived for years with Epstein and was his frequent travel companion on trips around the world, and was taken into custody around 8:30 a.m.

An indictment made public Thursday said Maxwell “assisted, facilitated and contributed to Jeffrey Epstein’s abuse of minor girls by, among other things, helping Epstein to recruit, groom, and ultimately abuse ” girls under age 18.

She has long faced allegations of procuring underage girls for him, earning the nickname of Epstein’s “madam.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/07/03/prince-andrew-bewildered-by-arrest-of-jeffrey-epstein-associate-ghislaine-maxwell/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

Andy is considered the Uncle Teddy of the Royal Family.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online corbe

Keep her away from any Hammers.

Maxwell's Silver Hammer (Remastered 2009)

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Bewildered or frightened?  Probably trying to figure out how to take her out.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Somehow I don't think bewildered is the right word to describe how Lil' Andy feels about her arrest.

Offline LegalAmerican

Somehow I don't think bewildered is the right word to describe how Lil' Andy feels about her arrest.

:thumbsup:

Offline mortarman

Come on. You know that Andy an' Bubba the Rapist are counting on her committing arkancide.

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Victoria33

She knows it all.  If she is not protected 24/7, she won't live to testify, just like Epstein didn't.

Online libertybele

She knows it all.  If she is not protected 24/7, she won't live to testify, just like Epstein didn't.

Exactly right.  That is why I am hoping more of Epstein's victims come forward.  It would be more difficult to silence them all.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Andy is considered the Uncle Teddy of the Royal Family.

Following in the footsteps of his legendary uncle Edward.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online corbe

@Victoria33

Isn't she in the same jail Epstein was in but since Trump fired the boss of SDNY last week we'll certainly see if 'Meet the new boss same as the old boss' is still in effect.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Victoria33

Trump/Clinton/Prince Andrew/Epstein were friends.  Trump and the others went to "parties" at Epstein's house in New York City.  One woman sued Trump as she was underage at the time, but Trump's lawyers managed to mess it up in court, so the case never happened.

I'm sure all of that with the above men plus many more will start the closer this woman gets to court.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump/Clinton/Prince Andrew/Epstein were friends.  Trump and the others went to "parties" at Epstein's house in New York City.  One woman sued Trump as she was underage at the time, but Trump's lawyers managed to mess it up in court, so the case never happened.

I'm sure all of that with the above men plus many more will start the closer this woman gets to court.

Trump was accused of rape.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-rape-sexual-assault-minor-wife-business-victims-roy-moore-713531

And others said they met Epstein at Mara Lago

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-epstein-trump-victim-suit-20200118-m6sqsa2h7venpf5uewjrkvigo4-story.html
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.