Author Topic: Ted Cruz Calls On Leaders To ‘Stand Up And Defend America’  (Read 511 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Ted Cruz Calls On Leaders To ‘Stand Up And Defend America’
July 2, 2020 By Jordan Davidson

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) is calling for leaders around the United States to “grow a spine” and “defend America.” In recent interviews with Sean Hannity of Fox News and Joe Pagliarulo on “Joe Pags Show,” Cruz shares his disgust with the mob mentality perpetuated by the left.

“What the far left is doing, they hate America. This is not about social justice. This is not about equality. Every one of us agrees that everyone’s rights should be protected, regardless of race,” he told Hannity. 

That’s what the Constitution and the Bill of Rights do. But you look at these vandals that are tearing monuments down. They’re trying to tear down George Washington and Thomas Jefferson. That ain’t about the Confederacy. Last I checked, George Washington wasn’t part of the Civil War. They hate America. And we need leaders, Sean, to stand up and defend America. Unapologetically, as the greatest nation in the history of the world, dedicated to equal justice.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/02/ted-cruz-calls-on-leaders-to-stand-up-and-defend-america/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Good for Senator Cruz -- he is right they ALL need to grow a spine.  This isn't a GOP or DEM issue, this is an assault on our country!!

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdinVA

Good for Senator Cruz -- he is right they ALL need to grow a spine.  This isn't a GOP or DEM issue, this is an assault on our country!!
:yowsa:

Offline skeeter

More of this.

No more hiding under the sheets, GOP.

Offline andy58-in-nh

More of this.

No more hiding under the sheets, GOP.

Damn right - sheets are for Democrats,
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline skeeter

Damn right - sheets are for Democrats,

hehe well done.

And true.

Offline libertybele

Several times Cruz has called on the GOP or has made recommendations that would help the party and ultimately help our country.  The GOP seems tends not to listen to him.  Gee, it would seem like the leader of the GOP would start rattling some chains .... we know how that's going so far.

Ted needs to come up with a piece of helpful legislation.  happy77
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdinVA

Several times Cruz has called on the GOP or has made recommendations that would help the party and ultimately help our country.  The GOP seems tends not to listen to him.  Gee, it would seem like the leader of the GOP would start rattling some chains .... we know how that's going so far.

We have so many laws on the books that we cannot keep track... We have the tools to stop this, we just need some folks willing to use them.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@libertybele   :yowsa:
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Cruz shares his disgust with the mob mentality perpetuated by the left.

Really?  I think we are at the point where there is widespread bipartisan mob mentality.  Reaching the highest level of government.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline bilo

We have so many laws on the books that we cannot keep track... We have the tools to stop this, we just need some folks willing to use them.

The Pubs are mostly quiet. The left is in a positive feedback loop. The more destruction and hatred of all things American the more they are praised by the media,politicians and supported by large corporations. It's gone so far with the racism smear that a Boeing executive was just fired for writing an article 33 years ago saying women in combat is wrong. It's gone so far no one will come to the aid of someone who is wrongly accused, or attacked by the mob.

The answer to this is obvious lock up the thugs and ignore the accusations.

If we aren't going to do that then we should find a way to go our separate ways. I know I will not surrender my Liberty. I would rather die first. 
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home