Author Topic: Stop Making Sense... Kurt Schlichter  (Read 335 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Stop Making Sense... Kurt Schlichter
« on: July 02, 2020, 02:24:59 pm »
Stop Making Sense
Kurt Schlichter

Posted: Jul 02, 2020 12:01 AM

It is not transcendently stupid for the alleged anti-racism rioters to destroy a Lincoln statue, though, to normal people, it looks like the act of drooling morons. Now, a good number of these cesspeople are drooling morons, but that does not change the fact that trashing POTUS #16's statuary is brilliant.

They have confused their targets – us – by casting off the constraints of coherence.

Oh wait, you thought that these folks were trying to make a point about racism being bad. And you thought, because that's how those of us who weren't raised on Instatwitbook, soy, and critical race theory, that if you point out that something is unreasonable then that will cause the person you were instructing to rethink it. After all, trashing some Honest Abe totem in order to illustrate how racism is double-plus-ungood is about a "12" on the 1-10 scale of unreasonability. And yet, you can point that out all day and they don't care.

In fact, they laugh at you for doing so.

It's not about making sense. It never was. It's about making you kneel.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2020/07/02/stop-making-sense-n2571665
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Stop Making Sense... Kurt Schlichter
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2020, 02:41:09 pm »
FTA

Step three is to impose your will, ruthlessly and fearlessly, because this is our country and to hell with these schmucks.

It's time for us to riot, not in the streets, because we have jobs and we're not going to destroy our own stuff, but at the ballot box. That's where we lay waste to their Venezuelan dreams. In the primaries, vote for woke conservatives, not establishment saps. And then in November, vote straight Republican down the ballot.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2020, 04:00:19 pm »
In part, to understand the philosophy and mindset of the people tearing down America's history,you you need to investigate "cancel" culture, post-modernism.

One episode was Evergreen College, and another was at Yale.

Mike Nayna, documented this, and he meets to talk with Bret Weinstein, who with his wife Heather Heying were key players at Evergreen.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2020, 04:53:04 pm »
I guarantee you there will be some who still insist that now is the right time to fight over the finer points of conservatism and vote the RINO republicans out, damn it!

To those I say there are very few state primaries left where a republican stands a chance of winning. The time for electing solid conservatives has passed and soon the only vote that will matter will be about right versus left, capitalism versus communism, sanity versus LSD-level insanity, Trump versus the mob.

Choose wisely. Self righteous preening now won’t help you to live another day to fight the purity test within the Republican Party. You can still have that intramural argument later. After you help stop the Marxist mobs.

If this hasn’t helped you decide, think good versus evil. And vote like your life depended on it. It does.

Online The_Reader_David

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2020, 05:18:50 pm »
I've seen this before -- gangs of youths indiscriminately destroying America's cultural artifacts.  But that was fiction, the enthusiastic embrace by America's Hilterjugend of the Nazi's Jahr Null program in the penultimate season of Amazon's TV version of The Man in the High Castle set in early 1960's America in a parallel universe where the Axis powers won WWII.

And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2020, 12:43:53 pm »
...  Stripping you of defenses takes many forms. One form is defunding and abolishing the police. Oh, someone will be wielding force in society. It just won't be people accountable to or inclined to protect you.

Another form is literally stripping you of your defenses. Why is gun control such a fetish for these creeps? Because you with a gun have the ability to not just say "no" but to exact a price from those who wish to compel a "yes." So, of course, they want to eliminate your ability to have weapons, but they also want to eliminate, as a practical matter, your ability to use them to protect yourself.  ...
Yep.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2020, 01:35:09 pm »
I guarantee you there will be some who still insist that now is the right time to fight over the finer points of conservatism and vote the RINO republicans out, damn it!

To those I say there are very few state primaries left where a republican stands a chance of winning. The time for electing solid conservatives has passed and soon the only vote that will matter will be about right versus left, capitalism versus communism, sanity versus LSD-level insanity, Trump versus the mob.

Choose wisely. Self righteous preening now won’t help you to live another day to fight the purity test within the Republican Party. You can still have that intramural argument later. After you help stop the Marxist mobs.

If this hasn’t helped you decide, think good versus evil. And vote like your life depended on it. It does.

Great post, @aligncare

....but you forgot to ping "The Dirty Half-Dozen"     :police:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2020, 02:12:05 pm »
I met an old friend for a brew yesterday - for the first time in awhile. Made a determined try to avoid an controversial subjects as I know him to be leftward leaning.

Couldn't be done. Once he had the opportunity the words came tumbling out, each being spit out with progressively more venomous passion. Went from the subject at hand to politics in a flash. I couldn't get a word in edgeways and if I had persisted in trying there would've been a scene.

I got the feeling that if BLM had busted in at that moment and had administered to me a fatal beating he would've felt a twinge of regret but would have understood. I made a maximum effort to change the subject to a more benign topic. Not easy, but we finished our visit and I left determined to wait until the situation in this nation settles down before sharing another beer with this old pal.

It has never been this bad in my lifetime. IMO they are literally off their rockers, folks.