Author Topic: Is the COVID Surge More Fake News?  (Read 288 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is the COVID Surge More Fake News?
« on: July 02, 2020, 02:16:25 pm »
July 2, 2020
Is the COVID Surge More Fake News?
By Brian C.Joondeph, MD

“The coronavirus surge is real, and it’s everywhere” says Axios and most of the DNC media.

Time to panic. They pile on, “The coronavirus pandemic is getting dramatically worse in almost every corner of the U.S.”

We are told new cases are rising by double-digit percentages, including: “The number of people hospitalized with coronavirus.” Hospitalized with or from coronavirus? Is this really a surge or simply fear-mongering fake news?

Texas features prominently in the surge scare. Coincidently Texas is a red state that if flipped to blue would prevent a Republican from ever winning the White House for the foreseeable future. Everything is bigger in Texas, including the Chinese coronavirus surge.

A Texas hospital CEO lets the fake news cat out of the bag.

Health officials in Texas are logging every single COVID-19-positive hospital patient in the state as a COVID-19 hospitalization, even if the patients themselves are admitted seeking treatment for something other than the coronavirus.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/07/_is_the_covid_surge_more_fake_news.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MajorClay

Re: Is the COVID Surge More Fake News?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2020, 10:08:11 pm »
Yes

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2020, 10:12:41 pm »
Yes
The refusal of the system to recognize that the riots had anything at all to do with new cases, proves it is all political. Also, it proves that the government and the MSM really do think that we are all idiots.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 10:38:24 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2020, 11:11:55 pm »
Of course the way things are being reported is political, so what else is new? I have little doubt that there is a discrepancy in the way COVID cases are recorded.  I also sit back and assess what is going on around me -- hospitals are near capacity.  Usually not a problem in this area this time of year.  Normally our tourist season ends right around Easter time.  Some tourists delayed their departure, but for the most part our season is over, yet our hospitals are nearly full.  So the numbers may be inflated, but something has caused most of our hospitals to be near capacity...and we continue to see tele health appointments instead of in office visits.  Delaying non-essential (everything it seems) procedures is still the norm.  The only explanation is COVID.  Yes testing has increased, but a positive result for COVID should still be counted. 

FL is the new hotspot.  DeSantis opened up the east coast way way too early.  Also, these aren't just nursing home patients contracting the virus -- average age now is 45.

On another note -- people have to re-apply now for unemployment --- keep in mind, that there are thousands who never saw a dime and others who saw one or two checks and that was it.  Gee -- I wonder if they re-apply if they'll have any better luck with a system that's still broken.

DeSantis = an incompetent bufoon

« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 11:16:02 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2020, 11:21:22 pm »
Another yes vote here. State news breaks are all covid, covid, covid. Just when I thought we’d get some relief from the incessant covid news, it intensifies. It’s a lie, it’s fake, it’s meant to stir up a lot of fear and blame and weaken the president four months out from an election.

The Soviet Union didn’t break up it just moved to new real estate.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2020, 04:31:34 am »
Consider:

An inexpensive, early onset treatment was savaged by media and 'studies' which were widely quoted, only to find out the studies had obvious and glaring flaws, and the treatment would have indeed been effective.

Against any epidemiological best practices, infected patients were introduced into confined high risk populations, when alternatives existed to that placement which held little increased risk.

Patients who died with the disease were counted as patients who died of the disease.

Test results from antibody tests (which test for exposure, but not active COVID) were combined with the positive test results for those with active disease, and all presented as being "new cases".

Persons who died who  had been possibly exposed to the virus and presented with any of the symptoms were counted as "presumed" COVID-19 deaths.

People who died outside of medical care, including ordinary cardiac patients, were subject to DNR orders and added to the death toll.

Why, no. Gee whiz, I'd have no reason to believe that any of the numbers or the Media panic concerning them would be anything but true...(/sarc I almost typed that with a straight face).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis