Author Topic: ‘We accept apologies for the climate scare - but it’s time for reparations from Al Gore & others!’  (Read 416 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Climate Depot By: Marc Morano 7/1/2020

By: Marc Morano - Climate DepotJuly 1, 2020 8:41 AM with 0 comments

As climate campaigners realize and apologize for the climate change scare that has been ginned up for decades, it’s time to demand reparations.

Prominent climate activist Shellenberger officially recants: ‘On Behalf Of Environmentalists, I Apologize For The Climate Scare’

Shellenberger added: “I further hope that you’ll accept my apology.”

Climate Depot’s Marc Morano: Yes, we accept your apology. Thank you, Michael!

But now that prominent climate activists are apologizing and reversing their views, it is time we frankly discuss reparations for the decades of fear, deceit, predictions of doom, poor public policy choices, endless tipping points and tolerating Greta Thunberg forced into our children’s lives by the media. How about a paycheck to all the falsely slandered climate skeptics from the well-funded climate establishment as a first step toward healing the climate divisions caused by the lies of Al Gore, the UN, academia and the media?

It’s also time to

1.   Abolish the UN IPCC climate panel. This is long overdue.

2.   Stop endless taxpayer funding to climate modeling studies that can gin up scare with scant data many years into the future

3.   End all climate conferences, especially those in exotic locales that require mega ‘carbon footprints’ to attend

4.   Have the federal government give a climate reparations tax credit all American’s who are struggling to pay their energy bills due to horrid climate regulations that were based on bad scientific claims

5.   Cancel all talk of the Green New Deal & various ‘conservative’ GOP proposals that commit to ‘zero emissions’ someday in the future

6.   It’s time for Al Gore to begin to dismantle his vast real estate empire and cut checks to lower-income American’s struggling to pay their energy bills due to his policy advocacy based on the climate con.

More: https://www.climatedepot.com/2020/07/01/climate-skeptic-morano-we-accept-former-activists-apologies-for-the-climate-scare-but-its-time-for-reparations-from-al-gore-others/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
As one of the 31,487 signatories to The Petition Project , let me take this opportunity to say:

We told you so!!!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline MajorClay