Author Topic: VIDEO: Biker caught up in insane hit and run speaks about near-death  (Read 824 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
WKRG by: Chris Best 6/24/2020

LOS ANGELES, Cal. (CNN) — A California man was arrested Saturday for a hit-and-run incident that has to be seen to be believed. Luckily some drivers who saw what happened recorded the amazing scene. The cell phone video is stunning, a minivan speeding east down the 91 Freeway outside of Corona California with a motorcycle lodged in its front bumper trailing a fiery stream of sparks.

If your jaw is on the ground, imagine being the guy who was on that bike. Rider Chain Arunritthirot saw the video this morning, “Oh this guy did try to kill me. Those weren’t the words, there was a lot more foul language. I feel like it was intentional, like he hunted me down.”

It was just before 8 Saturday when he says he got hit from behind so suddenly that when he landed, some 200 feet away in the middle of the freeway, he had no idea what happened. CHP estimates he was going 65 when the minivan hit him going 70 and kept going.

More: https://www.wkrg.com/biker-dad/video-biker-caught-up-in-insane-hit-and-run-speaks-about-near-death/

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline PeteS in CA

As busy as LA area freeways are, it's near miracle the motorcyclist didn't get hit by other cars!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I hope the charging entities prosecute the offender 'creatively', instead of let him walk with a slap on the wrist.

No excuse for this.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

I hope the charging entities prosecute the offender 'creatively', instead of let him walk with a slap on the wrist.

No excuse for this.
I do not think this was accidental, so I don't think much creativity would be needed. It's somewhere in the range of assault with a deadly weapon and attempted murder.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

I do not think this was accidental, so I don't think much creativity would be needed. It's somewhere in the range of assault with a deadly weapon and attempted murder.
Leaving the scene of a personal injury accident (hit and run) also, felony tampering with evidence (other vehicle removed from the impact site).  Speeding, care required. Stack 'em on, and make the sentences consecutive.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 01:38:07 pm by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
91 is a very crowded freeway. Fast speeds. A lot of lane changing for on and off ramps, coming merger with I15 freeway to San Diego and Vegas.

Most people would realize they had a motorcycle and the rider, across the hood.

The rider is a very lucky man, tto literally walk away, and be pissed about his bike.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Smokin Joe

91 is a very crowded freeway. Fast speeds. A lot of lane changing for on and off ramps, coming merger with I15 freeway to San Diego and Vegas.

Most people would realize they had a motorcycle and the rider, across the hood.

The rider is a very lucky man, tto literally walk away, and be pissed about his bike.
No argument. If he'd gone under the car instead of somewhere else,he'd have left a very long stain.

Prosecute the driver who hit him, though, creatively. No way he wasn't aware of that.

C S Lewis

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
No one could possibly believe he wasn't aware.

CHP says the hit and run driver exited the freeway where the bike fell off the bumper. The driver kept going, crashing into a fence about a mile away before CHP says the driver fled on foot.