Author Topic: The CHOP has fallen  (Read 1950 times)

Online corbe

The CHOP has fallen
« on: July 01, 2020, 02:36:16 pm »
The CHOP has fallen

All good things must come to an end. It appears bad ones do the same.

by Michio Hasai  July 1, 2020

Seattle’s Capitol Hill Occupied Protest (CHOP), formerly known as the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone, will likely soon be called what it was before it was taken over by anarcho-communists. When police officers in the East Precinct were told to abandon their post a month ago, the six-block area was invaded. At least four shootings, thousands of reported crimes, and a couple of lawsuits later, it appears to be in the process of being taken back by the police.

Mayor Jenny Durkan announced last week that plans were in the works to remove the barriers and peacefully remove the CHOP occupants, but no moves have been made by city officials since. But following a shooting on Monday that resulted in the second known death at the CHOP—first a 19-year-old black man and then a 16-year-old black boy—Police Chief Carmen Best said “enough is enough.”

“Officers enforcing today’s order are wearing a higher-level of protective gear,” Seattle PD Tweeted. “Police are utilizing this equipment because individuals associated w/the CHOP are known to be armed and dangerous/may be associated with shootings, homicides, robberies, assaults & other violent crimes.”

<..snip..>

https://noqreport.com/2020/07/01/the-chop-has-fallen/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline dfwgator

Re: The CHOP has fallen
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2020, 02:37:55 pm »
Now comes the Democrat version of the "Night of the Long Knives" as they do away with the thugs who have served their purpose.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2020, 02:57:12 pm »
Can you imagine the poor city sanitation workers who have to go clean that mess up? 

Antifa and BLM after 2 weeks slumming there will probably make the clean up of the Woodstock Festival seem like dusting furniture.   
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2020, 03:01:11 pm »
Can you imagine the poor city sanitation workers who have to go clean that mess up? 

Antifa and BLM after 2 weeks slumming there will probably make the clean up of the Woodstock Festival seem like dusting furniture.

Coupla firehoses and the storm sewer.  Just another Augean Stables.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Applewood

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2020, 03:07:56 pm »

And think of all the tax dollars that will have to be spent on the cleanup.  If I were a Seattle taxpayer, I'd be livid.  But since Seattle is populated largely by Democrats who voted for this mess, I'm sure they won't mind. 

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2020, 03:15:43 pm »

They refused help to keep it from happening so I hope they are not expecting to come running to the feds for help cleaning/repairing that mess... self inflected wound..

Offline mortarman

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2020, 05:25:52 pm »
Now comes the Democrat version of the "Night of the Long Knives" as they do away with the thugs who have served their purpose.

I predicted that the Dis-Loyal Opposition would execute Unnernehmen Kolibri. I'm jus' worried what the SchutzStaffel will look like.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2020, 05:49:54 pm »
If they can’t run six or seven city blocks how in the hell do they expect to run a whole nation?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2020, 05:57:16 pm »
I've said from the beginning that this was a setup trap for Trump. They were praying for the CHOP kids to be slaughtered. They were encouraging an armed confrontation in the street, with Trump as the heavy.

Seattle was hoping to goad him into some kind of Tiananmen Square type standoff just for all the press it would get. Trump is a Nazi! Trump is a Dictator! All the standard lines from the Left, but now they have photos.

Once they realized that Trump was not going to take the bait, and that it was entirely their problem, then there was no further point to it and it was disbanded. Thank God Trump stayed the hell out of it. Kudos!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 06:30:15 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2020, 06:56:39 pm »
At Least 23 Arrests as Seattle Police Clear Out CHOP: ‘Failure to Disperse, Obstruction, Resisting Arrest, and Assault’
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/07/01/at-least-23-arrests-as-seattle-police-clear-out-chop-failure-to-disperse-obstruction-resisting-arrest-and-assault/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2020, 07:00:35 pm »
I've said from the beginning that this was a setup trap for Trump. They were praying for the CHOP kids to be slaughtered. They were encouraging an armed confrontation in the street, with Trump as the heavy.

Seattle was hoping to goad him into some kind of Tiananmen Square type standoff just for all the press it would get. Trump is a Nazi! Trump is a Dictator! All the standard lines from the Left, but now they have photos.

Once they realized that Trump was not going to take the bait, and that it was entirely their problem, then there was no further point to it and it was disbanded. Thank God Trump stayed the hell out of it. Kudos!

I'm glad that it worked out for Trump -- still having doubts about the chaos still happening, more so with the attack on Christians.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2020, 07:31:33 pm »
I'm glad that it worked out for Trump -- still having doubts about the chaos still happening, more so with the attack on Christians.

Hopefully you can see why it is Trump didn't send in the military on day one.  If you want your enemy to back down, you have to give them an opportunity to do so, or you will be guaranteeing bloodshed.  That wasn't a threat, it was a promise, and this may be working out as it should, without the Kent State comparisons.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2020, 07:40:19 pm »
And think of all the tax dollars that will have to be spent on the cleanup.  If I were a Seattle taxpayer, I'd be livid.  But since Seattle is populated largely by Democrats who voted for this mess, I'm sure they won't mind.
It will be interesting to see if Durkan gets voted back into office.
That will be a test to see if Seattle's citizens are totally crazy or still have a lick of sanity.
I wouldn't bet against her getting back in.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2020, 07:42:46 pm »

"Thank God Trump stayed the hell out of it"

And his poll numbers skyrocketed.
Oh, wait.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2020, 07:55:24 pm »
It will be interesting to see if Durkan gets voted back into office.
That will be a test to see if Seattle's citizens are totally crazy or still have a lick of sanity.
I wouldn't bet against her getting back in.

If she doesn't get returned to office, it's a reasonable bet she'll be replaced by somebody at least as whack as her.  Seattleans are not the sharpest knives.
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2020, 08:35:01 pm »
[...] and this may be working out as it should, without the Kent State comparisons.

Too bad, that. Because without actual use of force on the table, this will merely be escalated the next time. The only way this kind of thing is going to stop is to seriously bust some heads.

This is a victory for the anarchists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2020, 08:49:15 pm »
Too bad, that. Because without actual use of force on the table, this will merely be escalated the next time. The only way this kind of thing is going to stop is to seriously bust some heads.

This is a victory for the anarchists.

That will ultimately depend upon whether there are prosecutions for the criminal acts, and I don't have high confidence.
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2020, 08:56:23 pm »
That will ultimately depend upon whether there are prosecutions for the criminal acts, and I don't have high confidence.

No, it ultimately depends upon busting heads.

That's what mobs understand.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2020, 09:06:23 pm »
No, it ultimately depends upon busting heads.

That's what mobs understand.
@roamer_1
So you do have soft and mushy side... lol

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2020, 09:15:17 pm »
@roamer_1
So you do have soft and mushy side... lol

Yes I do... It stands with all them poor business owners who have had their livelihood destroyed - for many literally a life's work - Gone at the hands of these vandals. I feel for that black mother weeping in what's left of her neighborhood grocery store, wondering where the hell she is going to get food for her kids. I am sorry for the folks caught in front of that mob of malcontents who will never come home, or will live the rest of their lives with dire consequences.

That's who will be saved by a good ol fashioned ass-kicking, paying it forward.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2020, 09:20:14 pm »
Sounds like a good lead in with a Bullwinkle teaser.....

Stay tuned for the next adventure....

Chop Chopped?

or

Chaz Jizzed. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2020, 10:49:16 pm »
Andy Ngô  @MrAndyNgo   I hope the public doesn’t forget the corporate support CHAZ received from the likes of @benandjerrys
 & others
. They provided material aid, drawing even more to the criminal occupation. Occupiers stayed because of the steady supply of free food.
4:11 PM · Jun 30, 2020

Video at tweet:

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1278058666415906817
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2020, 10:57:12 pm »
Yes I do... It stands with all them poor business owners who have had their livelihood destroyed - for many literally a life's work - Gone at the hands of these vandals. I feel for that black mother weeping in what's left of her neighborhood grocery store, wondering where the hell she is going to get food for her kids. I am sorry for the folks caught in front of that mob of malcontents who will never come home, or will live the rest of their lives with dire consequences.

That's who will be saved by a good ol fashioned ass-kicking, paying it forward.
Well, the argument from the Trump-can-do-no-wrong people on this forum is that this was a victory for Trump showing Americans how bad liberal Dems can make of a situation.
The Dems (Durkan and Inslee) certainly created a catastrophe, but sitting back and watching it happen didn't help Trump. In fact, he slid in the polls.
Could it be that many people were irritated with his bluster but no action, and it is now reflected in his worse polling?
There are things the prez can do in these types of situations: he can to the politically expedient thing, or he can do the right thing....which would have been to crush the rioters and anarchists.
Many people's civil rights were violated by  CHOP/CHAZ, with the full assent of the mayor of Seattle and the gov. of the state of Washington.
When that happens, the president of the U.S. doesn't have to be invited in, he has to act forcefully.
Trump didn't do that. To say they'd blame him if people were injured/killed by fed. forces denies the reality that he will be heavily criticized by the lefties no matter what he does.
I'm with you....skulls should have been cracked and charges brought against the mayor and the gov. for okaying the whole disaster.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 11:02:10 pm by goatprairie »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2020, 03:31:32 am »
Well, the argument from the Trump-can-do-no-wrong people on this forum is that this was a victory for Trump showing Americans how bad liberal Dems can make of a situation.
The Dems (Durkan and Inslee) certainly created a catastrophe, but sitting back and watching it happen didn't help Trump. In fact, he slid in the polls.
Could it be that many people were irritated with his bluster but no action, and it is now reflected in his worse polling?
There are things the prez can do in these types of situations: he can to the politically expedient thing, or he can do the right thing....which would have been to crush the rioters and anarchists.
Many people's civil rights were violated by  CHOP/CHAZ, with the full assent of the mayor of Seattle and the gov. of the state of Washington.
When that happens, the president of the U.S. doesn't have to be invited in, he has to act forcefully.
Trump didn't do that. To say they'd blame him if people were injured/killed by fed. forces denies the reality that he will be heavily criticized by the lefties no matter what he does.
I'm with you....skulls should have been cracked and charges brought against the mayor and the gov. for okaying the whole disaster.
Spoken like a true Leftist. Crack their skulls! Crush them! Sieg Heil!
This is the most violent murderous post I have read in a while. What you describe is exactly what the Democrats were praying for. That's what they were counting on. They wanted the CHOP people to be slaughtered, as you do too apparently. The Democrats wanted blood in the street.
You might look into getting a valium prescription, or maybe Xanax.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2020, 03:50:25 am »

MOPP 4 --because who knows what evil lurks there?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis