Author Topic: Fauci warns 'we need to keep our eye on' new swine flu strain in China  (Read 1485 times)

Offline libertybele

Fauci predicted a Corona pandemic in 2017.

It is my understanding that Fauci was head of a research team over in Wuhan China in 2015.  Obama shutdown the research in for fear of a pandemic.  Research restarted with Fauci leading about the time that Trump took office.

Reports in 2018 of a new coronavirus involving bats emerged in 2016-17.

Just recently Fauci announced that the WH had cut off funding.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/dr-fauci-congress-coronavirus-testimony-grant-research-wuhan-lab-a9585886.html

https://www.niaid.nih.gov/news-events/new-coronavirus-emerges-bats-china-devastates-young-swine
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Is this swine flu another virus funded by Dr. Fauci and developed in China?  I think everything about this character stinks.

Fauci is a major rat f(*&!!!
Who’da thought the greatest nation in the history of mankind could be brought to its knees by a sawed off fraud like Fauxi.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 09:37:03 pm by skeeter »

Offline libertybele

Who’da thought the greatest nation in the history of mankind could be brought to its knees by a sawed off fraud like Fauxi.

Let's not forget that Fauci is backed by Biden the DEMS and the Chinese -- possibly Soros as well but I haven't found any information to confirm that.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Is this swine flu another virus funded by Dr. Fauci and developed in China?  I think everything about this character stinks.

Fauci is a major rat f(*&!!!
Oh, come on, tell us what you really think.  :silly:

Yes, everything from his basking in the limelight so long as he can maintain his relevance to his back and forth advice stinks, and that isn't getting into the lab funding issue. I'm determined America wins in this, just so history can write him up as the snake he is.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Coming our way.  Count on it.
I

@libertybele

Yup. "If at first you don't succeed,try and try again!"

am convinced that Fauci knew about COVID long before it's appearance was made known to the rest of the world.  He IS part of the plot to take Trump down.

I wouldn't bet against it.  There is just too much money and power available to the ruling class if they play along for them to not take it.

Fauci warns 'we need to keep our eye on' new swine flu strain in China

National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Dr. Anthony Fauci on Tuesday warned that the U.S. needs to keep attention on a new strain of swine flu emerging from China that has the potential to become a pandemic — even as the U.S. is still recovering from an outbreak of coronavirus that began there.

And if that doesn't work,there will be yet ANOTHER virus "escape" from China within 30 days.

Ifn ah wuz the spicious type.....

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
We need to start wondering if eliminating China from the planet is not in the best interest of the humanity living on it.   :pondering:

@Right_in_Virginia

"START wondering" ??????

I was thinking that before I was a teenager.

Offline LegalAmerican

Screw Fauci and his warnings.  How come he does not warn protestors who gather large groups without wearing masks that they could be spreading COVID-19?

:thumbsup:

Offline Smokin Joe

I

@libertybele

Yup. "If at first you don't succeed,try and try again!"

I wouldn't bet against it.  There is just too much money and power available to the ruling class if they play along for them to not take it.

And if that doesn't work,there will be yet ANOTHER virus "escape" from China within 30 days.

Ifn ah wuz the spicious type.....
If the nu pig flu isn't from Guangdong, I smell a Rat.
(That's the province where all the new flus seem to come from)

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
China has nukes, bio-weapons (obviously) AND most of our technology now.

@XenaLee

Not to mention most of our factory machine tools and technology.

Can you say "Thank you,Bush Crime Family"?

How do you propose eliminating China without committing national nuclear suicide in the process, pray tell?

The devil is always in the details.

Hard to beat them when we have already surrendered.

Offline LegalAmerican

Let's not forget that Fauci is backed by Biden the DEMS and the Chinese -- possibly Soros as well but I haven't found any information to confirm that.

Soros & Obama & Gates, funded. WUHAN IN CHINA.  Gates has the patent.  I say you are 100% correct! 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If they are already looking for the next crisis, then they are expecting the current one to die out before election day gets here.

@Hoodat

There was a report just today that deaths and infections from the virus are already falling off,despite all the panic.

They even admitted that most people that get infected with it don't even really get sick. Only a small percentage,and they always had underlying health issues before they got the virus.

Not to worry,though. I read a report this morning about the new swine flu has already bought airline tickets and arrived on our shores and started giving everybody wet,sloppy kisses to everyone they meet.

And if that doesn't work,they are still working on other diseases in their labs.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It was just wishful thinking @XenaLee    :laugh:

@Right_in_Virginia

It would probably be hard for them to hit the launch buttons if they are already glowing in the dark.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
well, instead of telling people to "look out below", why aren't our damn scientists working on a prevention approach,  test plan, diagnosis strategy, remedy and vaccine....

@EdinVA

Because they all,each and every one,work for the US Goobermint in one form or another,and the entire leadership of the Dim Party are One Worlders.

If any scientist refuses to play the game,his grant money just disappeared,and he or she will find it literally impossible to ever get another job in their career field.

As Sluggo used to say "We haz met de enemy,and he is us!"

Offline LegalAmerican

That's exactly why the Left is currently on a 'mask frenzy', and why they are forcing it into actual law. They have to keep the COVID thing going for as long as possible. And the mask represents that America is still under quarantine. And quarantine is what the Dems are desperate to keep going, no matter what.

There may be a COVID vaccine already developed. But if the Left has their way, they will suppress it for as long as they can. Nothing Fauci, the Democrats, or the Media does or says is about 'health'. All the numbers are fake. COVID is all about politics at this point. All of these restrictions have nothing to do with health. It is all about stifling the economy as much as possible until the election. The very last thing the Democrats want or would tolerate is for the economy to come roaring back.

:thumbsup:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
And an admitted longtime friend of the Cuomo family.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That's exactly why the Left is currently on a 'mask frenzy', and why they are forcing it into actual law. They have to keep the COVID thing going for as long as possible. And the mask represents that America is still under quarantine. And quarantine is what the Dems are desperate to keep going, no matter what.

There may be a COVID vaccine already developed. But if the Left has their way, they will suppress it for as long as they can. Nothing Fauci, the Democrats, or the Media does or says is about 'health'. All the numbers are fake. COVID is all about politics at this point. All of these restrictions have nothing to do with health. It is all about stifling the economy as much as possible until the election. The very last thing the Democrats want or would tolerate is for the economy to come roaring back.

@240B

And there it is.

Offline Smokin Joe

@Hoodat

There was a report just today that deaths and infections from the virus are already falling off,despite all the panic.

They even admitted that most people that get infected with it don't even really get sick. Only a small percentage,and they always had underlying health issues before they got the virus.

Not to worry,though. I read a report this morning about the new swine flu has already bought airline tickets and arrived on our shores and started giving everybody wet,sloppy kisses to everyone they meet.

And if that doesn't work,they are still working on other diseases in their labs.
I think part of the problem is that they went all in, stuffing patients into nursing homes and the like, increasing the case and mortality counts, and NOW people are wise to that, looking out for relatives in homes, etc.

This time it won't be so easy, especially after telling people they couldn't go to church and letting the rioters run amok. Setting criminals free while arresting people for trying to make a living or not wearing a do-rag on their face isn't going to cut it.

There will be resistance. The question is one of how fascist the communists are willing to get to squelch it.

C S Lewis

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I saw a thing bout India boycotting China. Get a big share of the rest of the world to follow and, with the food problems China already faces, it would be Chinese "takeout" every day all day long there. Start with those noisy bastards in 3B. Literally eating their own.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley