Author Topic: It’s all starting to add up  (Read 358 times)

rangerrebew

It’s all starting to add up
« on: July 01, 2020, 11:43:43 am »

David Darnall

This makes sense...

It’s all starting to add up....talking of getting rid of the police? Smells like New World Order is in the works.
Here's the TRUTH of what's happening in the world!!!! Create a VIRUS to scare people. Place them in quarantine. Count the number of dead every second of every day in every news headline. Close all businesses. 40,000,000 out of jobs. Peak unemployment. Remove entertainment: parks, gyms, bars, restaurants, sports. No dating. No touching. Mask people. Dehumanize them. Close temples and churches. Create a vacuum. Let depression and anxiety and desperation set in.
THEN... ignite hatred and civil war. Civil unrest. Empty the prisons because of the virus and fill the streets with criminals. Send in Antifa to vandalize property as if they are freedom fighters. Undermine the law. Loot. Attack law enforcement, but tell government to order a stand-down. We are all being baited by adversarial governments who want to destroy America - China, Iran, and others. And, in an election year, have Democrats blame all of it on the President.
Can’t take America in a war, destroy it from within.
We are being conditioned, manipulated, and programmed by multiple agendas as never before.....time to DO OUR OWN RESEARCH and MAKE UP OUR OWN MINDS rather than eating everything being spoon-fed to us! We as Americans better wake up and pay attention.

Received as an email.  Check David Darnall on Facebook

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: It’s all starting to add up
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2020, 10:31:41 pm »
Get rid of the local police.
Get rid of the county police.
Get rid of the state police.

Then...
Send in the UN police.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2020, 06:07:01 am »

Then...
Send in the UN police.
We know how that justice stuff works. If'n the Law won't take care of it, it's just us.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2020, 02:12:53 pm »

Then...
Send in the UN police.

Baby blue helmets make excellent targets against a desert background.  J/S.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2020, 02:16:39 pm »
I've been aware of an unelected ruling class deeply ensconced in the recesses of government & pulling the strings for years now.

But I did not expect them to react so vehemently to the introduction of a non-club member into the WH. Maybe I should have.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2020, 02:22:15 pm »
I've been aware of an unelected ruling class deeply ensconced in the recesses of government & pulling the strings for years now.

But I did not expect them to react so vehemently to the introduction of a non-club member into the WH. Maybe I should have.

It surprised me, too, but now that the cat's out of the bag we have a clearer picture of what we're up against.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2020, 02:37:40 pm »
It surprised me, too, but now that the cat's out of the bag we have a clearer picture of what we're up against.

They have decided to go all in this time around, scorched earth.  So when/if they fail, the left will have a hard time running for dog catcher.
I expect things to heat up for november...

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2020, 02:40:51 pm »
I can't help but wonder if the whole jade-helm exercise was a precursor to this.
As if they may have already had it planned....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2020, 05:28:31 pm »

@skeeter

The people behind all this are fellow Billionaires,and they see Trump as a "Class Traitor to the Cause".

It's all about class warfare.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 05:31:07 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!