Author Topic: Demonstrator Shoots Bystander at Anti-Police Rally in Utah  (Read 825 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

A bystander was shot after being surrounded by anti-police demonstrators in Provo, Utah on Monday evening.

The incident was caught on video, although the suspect has not yet been identified. The suspect appears among anti-police demonstrators.

“A male protestor ran to the SVU on the passenger side, pointed a handgun at driver and shot one round through the window,” the Provo police wrote in a statement. “The driver, who was struck by the bullet, hit the gas trying to leave the situation. The same protestor ran after the vehicle and shot a second round that went through the rear passenger window. The video then shows that the protestor conceals the firearm and continues to protest.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/demonstrator-shoots-bystander-at-anti-police-rally-in-utah/
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

Re: Demonstrator Shoots Bystander at Anti-Police Rally in Utah
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2020, 12:09:34 am »
When is this nightmare going to end?? Or is it?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2020, 12:27:36 am »

As far as I'm concerned it's on. It's time to hand out dirt naps when this happens.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2020, 12:39:47 am »
As far as I'm concerned it's on. It's time to hand out dirt naps when this happens.
Wholesale. Everyone present at the scene of a major felony participating in the felony can be charged with the felony. If they don't get it together and police their ranks to the point that they truly peaceably assemble, it's time to rumble.  The 'neighborhood watch' needs a ready reaction team.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mortarman

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2020, 12:56:41 am »
I've been sayin' for a long time that there is socially redeeming value in public hangings. Now more than ever.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2020, 12:57:52 am »
I've been sayin' for a long time that there is socially redeeming value in public hangings. Now more than ever.

But...but...

Oh well, maybe that's the reason the Left has such fits about nooses.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2020, 01:30:07 am »

Yep, and immediately instead of 12 years later after 3 appeals.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2020, 01:36:50 am »
Yep, and immediately instead of 12 years later after 3 appeals.

Just call it a retroactive abortion.... they cant have an issue with that... can they?

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2020, 01:44:23 am »

Definitely. They want social distancing. 6' apart. Doesn't specify which direction. 6' under works.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2020, 11:12:11 pm »
Provo Police arrest two people after Monday’s shooting at protest

https://universe.byu.edu/2020/06/30/provo-police-arrest-two-after-mondays-shooting-at-protest/

The Provo Police Department announced two people have been arrested in connection with the shooting at Monday’s protest in Provo.

... Jesse Taggart, a 33-year-old Salt Lake City resident, was booked at the Utah County Jail on charges of attempted aggravated murder, aggravated assault causing serious bodily injury, rioting, threatening use of a weapon in a fight or quarrel, criminal mischief, and firing a weapon near a highway.

Police also booked 27-year-old Ogden resident Samantha Darling on charges of obstruction of justice and rioting.

Not a lot of details. Both are BLMish.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2020, 11:16:01 pm »
Taggart's social media shows a lot of BLM-type blathering. It's a sad thing that a 33-year-old has so little sense.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2020, 11:25:15 am »
Didn't you get the memo, the day after election day is what the schedule calls for.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2020, 11:26:29 am »
Just call it a retroactive abortion.... they cant have an issue with that... can they?
Been saying to my lib relatives for years now. Love to see their heads explode.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2020, 09:00:55 pm »
Third arrest made from protest shooting in downtown Provo

https://universe.byu.edu/2020/07/02/third-arrest-made-from-protest-shooting-in-downtown-provo/

Police arrested a third person in connection with a violent incident during a protest in downtown Provo on June 29.
An affidavit of probable cause was filed by Provo Police explaining Walters’ involvement in the incident at the intersection of University Avenue and Center Street on June 29.

“Bradley Walters was recorded in the middle of the intersection pulling a revolver handgun and pointed it at the driver of the vehicle as Jesse (Taggart) was chasing the vehicle through the intersection,” the affidavit says. “Bradley continued running after the vehicle while pointing his gun at the driver, until the vehicle was gone.”
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2020, 09:06:34 pm »
Actual shooting by a Thug during demonstation goes unnoticed by the MSM, while they fixate on 2 STL people who didn't use their weapons.

Yeah, par for the course.   
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2020, 11:22:22 pm »
Actual shooting by a Thug during demonstation goes unnoticed by the MSM, while they fixate on 2 STL people who didn't use their weapons.

Yeah, par for the course.   

Apropos of nothing billiards/pool has to be the most racist game around. A white ball knocking every other color into the nearest hole.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2020, 12:26:37 am »
Apropos of nothing billiards/pool has to be the most racist game around. A white ball knocking every other color into the nearest hole.
Ok Fred... when they outlaw pool, you're in trouble... lol

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2020, 02:57:46 am »
And saving the Black one for last....

C S Lewis

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2020, 05:54:41 am »
And saving the Black one for last....

Bingo.