Author Topic: Sidney Powell Drops a Bomb or Two on the Glaring Problems With the Flynn Case  (Read 798 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Sidney Powell Drops a Bomb or Two on the Glaring Problems With the Flynn Case

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/stacey-lennox/2020/06/29/sidney-powell-drops-a-bomb-or-two-on-the-glaring-problems-with-the-flynn-case-n588095

Sidney Powell won a significant victory when her writ of mandamus was granted ... . At this time, Judge Sullivan has not entered the dismissal. Powell sat down with Jan Jakielek for an extended interview about the case and dropped a few bombs in the process.

Powell began by saying it is extraordinary that Judge Sullivan has not complied with the order. In her experience, this would typically occur within 24-48 hours. ...

Her interest in the case was ongoing before she signed on the replace General Flynn’s prior defense team. Powell reports having ongoing concerns about the case, especially related to Andrew Weismann. Referring to him as the “lead villain” in her book License to Lie, she explained that the prosecutor had a long history of making up crimes, hiding exculpatory evidence, and railroading people with the enormous power of the federal government.
She filed a lengthy brief detailing the Brady evidence she was seeking and felt confident it would be granted. To her shock, Judge Sullivan did not order the production of the documents the government had listed in their filing. He denied every single one in a scathing response to her motion.

Powell was not aware U.S. Attorney Jeff Jensen from the Eastern District of Missouri had been appointed by Attorney General Bill Barr to review the case. However, she began to receive Brady material as a result of that investigation. She also indicated it is her belief that some of what she has received came from the investigation of the U.S. Attorney John Durham, ... .
The biggest bomb Powell dropped is regarding documents she knows exist because of the government’s Brady filing that she has not yet received. One example is a set of text messages between Lisa Page and Peter Strozk ...

Another document she is aware of is a memo inside the D.O.J. from January 30, 2017, that exonerates General Flynn of any wrongdoing related to Russia. This fact is stunning because they created an obstruction of justice investigation into President Trump for a conversation he had with former FBI Director Jim Comey on February 14, 2017. ... Trump indicated he hoped the Flynn investigation would end soon. Comey should have informed the president then and there that Flynn had been cleared. Instead, he documented the conversation and leaked it to the New York Times.

Ms. Powell also said there was more Brady material under seal, and that she believes that as long as the case remains open, she expects more Brady material will be produced. IMO, this illustrates one reason the Dems were vilifying the Barr/sen and the Durham investigations. The Dems knew serious abises by Obama/Biden/Comey and the Mueller team would be exposed.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline EdinVA

Ok, then they go to jail tomorrow?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ok, then they go to jail tomorrow?

Free beer will be served.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

Powell began by saying it is extraordinary that Judge Sullivan has not complied with the order. In her experience, this would typically occur within 24-48 hours.

FWIW, the writ of mandamus decision was handed down 6 days ago, i.e. on the order of 144 hours ago. Sullivan is stonewalling to prolong his Process is Punishment game.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
FWIW, the writ of mandamus decision was handed down 6 days ago, i.e. on the order of 144 hours ago. Sullivan is stonewalling to prolong his Process is Punishment game.

The least surprised about the stonewalling would be Sidney Powell.  She expected Sullivan the Corrupt would pull every trick in the book, including ignoring the Writ.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

The least surprised about the stonewalling would be Sidney Powell.  She expected Sullivan the Corrupt would pull every trick in the book, including ignoring the Writ.

I just looked over the decision and I did not see a deadline date, so it looks like Sullivan would not be disobeying it if he ignores it for a few weeks or a few months or ... January, 2021 approacheth, and if it brings a different POTUS ...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I just looked over the decision and I did not see a deadline date, so it looks like Sullivan would not be disobeying it if he ignores it for a few weeks or a few months or ... January, 2021 approacheth, and if it brings a different POTUS ...

i don't think Sullivan can count on a nice, easy, peaceful life if he tries that.  After a reasonable time (another week), Powell will be back at the appeals court, and will get either a firmer order with a deadline, or the appeals court will outright rule on it and throw the case out themselves.  Leaving Sullivan both moot and mute.  That would be cool.
I will NOT comply.