Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Fox News reporter is trapped inside his car by dozens of Black Lives Matter protesters af  (Read 405 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

EXCLUSIVE: Fox News reporter is trapped inside his car by dozens of Black Lives Matter protesters after he 'shoved' woman in Seattle's CHOP zone - as one climbs onto hood of car to demand he apologize

Fox News Correspondent Dan Springer was trapped in his car in Seattle after he allegedly shoved a protester, DailyMail.com can disclose
    The incident occurred just hours and feet from where two black teens were shot when they tried to plow through barricades of the area on Monday
    Springer allegedly pushed a woman at the event, telling her to get back, prompting the woman to throw her coffee at him
    He then retreated into an SUV with private armed security guards protecting the car, as a group of 50 barricaded the vehicle and demanded for him to apologize
    After 20 minutes the angry crowd died down and another vehicle pulled up, with Springer jumping inside and speeding away, according to onlookers

By Alan Butterfield In Seattle, Washington, For Dailymail.com

Published: 16:58 EDT, 29 June 2020 | Updated: 19:09 EDT, 29 June 2020

An angry mob trapped a Fox News correspondent in his vehicle outside of the CHOP zone in Seattle after a Black Lives Matter member claimed she was shoved by the reporter, DailyMail.com can disclose.

The incident occurred just hours and feet from where two black teenagers were shot when they tried to plow through barricades of the Capitol Hill Organized Protest (CHOP) area on Monday.   

The reporter was identified as Dan Springer.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8471967/Fox-News-reporter-trapped-inside-car-shoved-woman.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

This is when the only proper response is to put it in gear, take your foot off the brake an' burn rubber.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
This is when the only proper response is to put it in gear, take your foot off the brake an' burn rubber.

:pop41:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline mortarman

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline skeeter

4444car