Author Topic: Gov. Cuomo Calls on Trump to Sign Executive Order ‘Directing Everyone to Wear a Mask’  (Read 183 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Hannah Bleau 29 Jun 2020

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) on Monday called on President Trump to sign an executive order “directing everyone to wear a mask” and urged the president to “lead by example” by wearing one himself.

Cuomo told reporters on Monday that the Trump administration “should start telling the people of this country the truth” of “how real a threat COVID is” and called on him to take action.

“To start simply, the president can do two things. First, sign an executive order directing everyone to wear a mask,” Cuomo said, lamenting the absence of such an order.

“How we’re at this point as a nation and we still haven’t done the simple, easy, minimal step of saying you must wear a mask when you are in public,” Cuomo said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/29/gov-cuomo-calls-on-trump-to-sign-executive-order-directing-everyone-to-wear-a-mask/
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

Offline andy58-in-nh

If the President of the United States possessed the authority to order all citizens to wear masks, it would no longer be the United States. Only dictators have that sort of power, which is precisely what the Progressive Mob wants, but dares not admit. Yet.
To hell with every single one of these bastards who are creating a moral permission slip for anarchists and other criminals and thugs to destroy our country as we know it.

- Rich Lowry, National Review

Offline skeeter

If the President of the United States possessed the authority to order all citizens to wear masks, it would no longer be the United States. Only dictators have that sort of power, which is precisely what the Progressive Mob wants, but dares not admit. Yet.
I think they are admitting it now.

The question is, with an election coming up how will the voters respond?

Offline PeteS in CA

It would be unconstitutional. Whether Cumo knows this and is grandstanding to stir up @#$% or is simply ignorant, I don't know. I'm inclined to believe Cumo is shit-stirring, like he did when he demanded 30-40 thousand ventilators.
US Coronavirus timeline: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,395099.msg2169385.html#msg2169385

China Coronavirus timeline: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,395099.msg2184146.html#msg2184146

Achhhhh ... ssss ... sss ... I HATES Clicksbaitsesssssss!

Think of the Press as Democratic Operatives with Bylines and it All Makes Sense - Glenn Reynolds, Instapundit blog

Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn't know because they might reflect badly on Democrats. - Jim Treacher

Offline Hoodat

Whether Cumo knows this and is grandstanding to stir up @#$% or is simply ignorant, I don't know.

Both are true.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
    • Fullervision
Cuomo clearly does not understand Article IV, Clause 4 of the U.S. Constitution.

The U.S. Government's duty to ensure that state governments remain republics must be exercised here. The President should invoke it and dissolve the state government. Radical? Yes. But what Cuomo has done corrupting the office is even worse.

In acknowledgement that the United States has caved to public health bureaucrats and stripped America of its fundamental freedoms in a failed attempt at controlling the uncontrollable, I post this upside-down flag—a symbol of national distress—this July as a sign that we are no longer a free nation or republic.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf