Author Topic: Kayleigh McEnany: New York Times and Washington Post should return Pulitzers after 'irresponsible' r  (Read 407 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kayleigh McEnany: New York Times and Washington Post should return Pulitzers after 'irresponsible' reporting on Russian bounties
by Mica Soellner, Breaking News Reporter |
 | June 29, 2020 03:20 PM

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany said the New York Times and the Washington Post should return their Pulitzer Prizes after reports about U.S. intelligence officials warning about a Russian spy unit offering bounties to Taliban militants to kill U.S. and other coalition troops in Afghanistan.

"It is inexcusable the failed Russia reporting of the New York Times, and I think it’s time that the New York Times and also the Washington Post hand back their Pulitzers," McEnany said during a press briefing on Monday.

Both outlets reported on intelligence about the bounties. The New York Times, which last week was the first to report the alleged cash incentives, also claimed President Trump was briefed about the intelligence in March and had declined to take any retaliatory action against Russia.

McEnany, who issued a statement over the weekend denying the briefing took place, echoed Trump's tweet late Sunday, saying the U.S. intelligence community deemed the bounty allegations to lack credibility.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/kayleigh-mcenany-new-york-times-and-washington-post-should-return-pulitzers-after-irresponsible-reporting-on-russian-bounties
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Only Never Trumpeteers and liberals would believe such garbage in the first place.  I'd lay odds that they still believe it and refuse to acknowledge the continued manipulation of the media to bring Trump down.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline aligncare

Press secretary Kayleigh McEnany holds press briefing at White House 6/29/20

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline skeeter

Only Never Trumpeteers and liberals would believe such garbage in the first place.  I'd lay odds that they still believe it and refuse to acknowledge the continued manipulation of the media to bring Trump down.

No way I'll take that bet.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Let the Pulitzers remain.
They are now as meaningful as the Nobel Peace Prize.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Freedom of the press is not without limits.  Trump has the absolute power to sue them.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

Press secretary Kayleigh McEnany holds press briefing at White House 6/29/20

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

She absolutely rocks! I really liked Huckabee-Sanders, but I like McEnany better.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.