Author Topic: Poll: 38% of Voters Believe Biden Has Dementia, 61% Want Him to Publicly Address Issue  (Read 495 times)

Offline libertybele

Not one for polls ... so for what it's worth:

Poll: 38% of Voters Believe Biden Has Dementia, 61% Want Him to Publicly Address Issue

Due to his ever-growing legacy of public gaffes and displays of confusion, 38% of likely U.S.  voters now believe that former Vice President Joe Biden has “some form of dementia,” a national Rasmussen Poll released Monday reveals.

On June 25 and 28, 2020, Rasmussen surveyed 1,000 U.S. likely voters, asking the following question:

“From what you have seen and read, do you believe Joe Biden is suffering from some form of dementia?”

While 38% said “yes,” Biden is suffering from dementia, slightly under half (48%) said “no” and 14% were “not sure.” Sixty-six percent (66%) of Republicans believe Biden has dementia – more than three times the percent of Democrats (20%) and greater than twice those with “other” political leanings (20%).

Likewise, while 61% of all voters said it’s important (41% “very important,” 20% “somewhat important”) for Biden to “address the dementia issue publicly,” Republicans were the most likely to consider it crucial. Among Republicans, 81% said it’s either very (65%) or somewhat (16%) important for Biden to publicly address the issue. In contrast, 51% of both Democrats and “other” voters said they view it as at least somewhat important.

Of the 38% of all U.S. voters who think Biden is suffering from dementia, 93% said it’s important that he address his ailment, with 78% calling it very important.....................

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/poll-38-voters-believe-biden-has-dementia-61-want-him-publicly-address-issue
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
How is he supposed to publicly address it?

FlashCards?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

How is he supposed to publicly address it?

FlashCards?

Ya ... well ... it's a poll.  He could deny the "rumor" of dementia, but that would only bring attention to the obvious.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Ya ... well ... it's a poll.  He could deny the "rumor" of dementia, but that would only bring attention to the obvious.

I wonder if there could be a fair and impartial fitness exam given to candidates whether vying for office, or already in office that would be maybe an addendum to the 25th.

Just because Trump is a narcissistic dangerous psychopath doesn't necessarily mean he is unfit to be POTUS. In fact, it probably makes him a better POTUS. He can probably tie his own shoes.

I wonder if Biden can tie his own shoes?

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"61% Want Him to Publicly Address Issue.."

What in heck is this supposed to mean?
How can he "address" it?
I see only two possible approaches:
1. Deny it.
or
2. Admit it.

If he admits it, he might as well say "I'm incompetent to hold the job for which I'm running". And then bow out.

Offline libertybele

I wonder if there could be a fair and impartial fitness exam given to candidates whether vying for office, or already in office that would be maybe an addendum to the 25th.

Just because Trump is a narcissistic dangerous psychopath doesn't necessarily mean he is unfit to be POTUS. In fact, it probably makes him a better POTUS. He can probably tie his own shoes.

I wonder if Biden can tie his own shoes?

Of course he can! 

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I have watched two people with Alzheimer's.

I would hope Biden's family and friends spare him the embarrassment, of being used and humiliated.

I think the dems have been planning on replacing him for quite a while, but are waiting to see events unfold and to orchestrate their "best play."

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I have watched two people with Alzheimer's.

I would hope Biden's family and friends spare him the embarrassment, of being used and humiliated.

I think the dems have been planning on replacing him for quite a while, but are waiting to see events unfold and to orchestrate their "best play."

I think if they actually cared for him they would end this. But they don't. They are going to squeeze every tiny bit of usefulness from him that they can.

And IMO, that is the epitome of evil.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I think if they actually cared for him they would end this. But they don't. They are going to squeeze every tiny bit of usefulness from him that they can.

And IMO, that is the epitome of evil.

I agree entirely.

Maybe his physician wife is on the deal, to wait until the most opportune time to pull him out.

In the case of my friend, I was disappointed I didn't handle it well. Later with my own mother I knew better, what to expect.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln