Author Topic: US Has an 'Anti-Science Bias' Problem, Says Fauci  (Read 1174 times)

Offline EdinVA

Re: US Has an 'Anti-Science Bias' Problem, Says Fauci
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2020, 02:36:45 pm »
Actually 1-6 are answered with pretty good regularity.  It's just the damned answers change by the hour.  WHO and CDC has / have failed miserably in this pandemic.
Not sure political talking points are considered good scientific answers...

Offline AL

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2020, 02:37:39 pm »
First of all.  DC Swamp scientists have no credibility Fauci.  Political agenda and corruption money paid to swamp institutions to provide ginned up data for the agenda, just doesn't cut it.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2020, 02:46:48 pm »
Not sure political talking points are considered good scientific answers...

When the so called face of reason and science has a political chip on his shoulder. (Fauxi) ?

Sometimes your questions answer themselves. 

Besides him, WHO and CDC have also given plenty of C-19 guidelines that have morphed quicker than you can keep up.   

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2020, 09:06:17 pm »
Actually 1-6 are answered with pretty good regularity.  It's just the damned answers change by the hour.  WHO and CDC has / have failed miserably in this pandemic.
Right. Strip the political bias and profit motive out of this and you'd have fairly solid answers by now.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis