Author Topic: Alyssa Milano Faces Renewed Backlash for 2017 Cornrows Photo  (Read 391 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Alana Mastrangelo 28 Jun 2020

Actress Alyssa Milano was mercilessly mocked in 2017 after she flaunted corn rows with extensions in her hair — a move that many considered “cultural appropriation.” Now, with woke cancellations on the rise, the Charmed star is facing renewed backlash.

In 2017, the HuffPost noted that the Internet “collectively [laughed]” when Milano was seen wearing cornrows in her hair ahead of the 2017 Super Bowl in Houston, Texas. Huffington Post’s Philip Lewis pointed out the shocked and sneering expressions on the faces of the black people pictured behind Alyssa Milano in a tweet that apparently needed no comment.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/06/28/alyssa-milano-faces-renewed-backlash-for-2017-cornrows-photo/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Alyssa Milano Faces Renewed Backlash for 2017 Cornrows Photo
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2020, 05:00:41 pm »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2020, 05:13:31 pm »
"Cultural Appropriation" aside, that 2017 pic is ghastly.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2020, 05:36:53 pm »
If there's anyone I want to see go down (no, get your mind out of the gutter, that's not what I mean!),  it's her!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2020, 05:39:31 pm »
If there's anyone I want to see go down (no, get your mind out of the gutter, that's not what I mean!),  it's her!

Pass it around....
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2020, 07:39:52 pm »
And sometimes a "corn row" is just a braid. Good grief.

But exposing the hypocrisy of the left is delicious, no doubt.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2020, 07:49:34 pm »
Nobody gives the good g-damn about how people style their hair or the clothes they wear except for snowflake liberals.
But is good to see them eat their own.

Offline verga

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2020, 08:24:26 pm »
Me doth think you protest to much.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2020, 10:14:31 pm »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.