Author Topic: ‘The suburbs are rising up’: Armed couple hold BLM at bay as they march up on their property; libs a  (Read 2389 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Wife pointed her gun at the crowd, while no marcher was on domicle.  (line of demarcation of personal property).  Their case would have be a lot more strenthened, if she could have contained herself slightly.

Minor detail:  It is a private street, and the rioters had to break down an iron gate to get to where they were.  And you might be wrong about their individual property line, these rioters appeared to be in the guy's yard.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Minor detail:  It is a private street, and the rioters had to break down an iron gate to get to where they were.  And you might be wrong about their individual property line, these rioters appeared to be in the guy's yard.

Maybe there is other footage.  All the ones I saw, they remained either on the street/sidewalk. (ROW)  Streets/sidewalks themselves, are private property probably in the form of a HOA, or some other type of affiliation among the home owners.  That part will be tougher to enforce, considering deliveries, etc.

Still, admire defending tbeir home.  I'd kill at a drop of the hat , if someone entered mine with malice.   But, publically pointng your pistol at random marchers passing your house, isn't the smartest thing to do. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Viral couple who brandished guns at protesters outside home supports Black Lives Matter
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/viral-couple-who-brandished-guns-at-protesters-outside-home-supports-black-lives-matter

Either ultimate hypocrites, or we have seen an elaborate reverse-Smollette scenario.

The Pink Polo Shirt was kind of fishy anyway.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Either ultimate hypocrites, or we have seen an elaborate reverse-Smollette scenario.

The Pink Polo Shirt was kind of fishy anyway.

Mrs. Liberty has a pink Taurus Compact .380.  It'll shoot somebody just as dead as if it were my black TCP.  My daily carry is a 9mm Ruger.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Nobody ever knows what wild directions that sword is going to cut, once they start swinging that shit around....Doxxing, for example.  I wonder how that dumbass feels today?

@Cyber Liberty

According to the professional twits at Twitter,"That page no longer exists".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

"protestors broke gate......."

"protestors broke gate......."

All I heard on the morning gab fests were how these monsters pointed guns at and threatened to kill "peaceful protesters who had done nothing to anger them,other than being black".

I was thinking/hoping Joy Behar was going to stroke out this morning,and had to laugh at Whoopie being outraged because I have never forgotten the 12 gauge semi-auto shotgun propped in the corner of her kitchen in her PA rural home decades ago.

Even Living McLunatic got into it,claiming "me and my husband are both gun owners and firm supporters on the Second Amendment,but they should have been arrested for for pointing machine guns and automatic weapons at peaceful protesters. They even had their fingers on the triggers,and the guns could have just gone off accidentally and killed a bunch of innocent people."

The whole 1 hour show this  morning was focused to "America needing more gun control."

IIRC, Meagan even said something close to "Even though I am a Republican and an avid gun rights supporter,I am going to vote for Biden because Trump supports gun violence!"
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 01:19:47 am by sneakypete »

Offline EdinVA

All I heard on the morning gab fests were how these monsters pointed guns at and threatened to kill "peaceful protesters who had done nothing to anger them,other than being black".

I was thinking/hoping Joy Behar was going to stroke out this morning,and had to laugh at Whoopie being outraged because I have never forgotten the 12 gauge semi-auto shotgun propped in the corner of her kitchen in her PA rural home decades ago.

Even Living McLunatic got into it,claiming "me and my husband are both gun owners and firm supporters on the Second Amendment,but they should have been arrested for for pointing machine guns and automatic weapons at peaceful protesters. They even had their fingers on the triggers,and the guns could have just gone off accidentally and killed a bunch of innocent people."

The whole 1 hour show this  morning was focused to "America needing more gun control."

IIRC, Meagan even said something close to "Even though I am a Republican and an avid gun rights supporter,I am going to vote for Biden because Trump supports gun violence!"

Mcclaime opens her mouth and stupid falls out.... just like her old man...

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Another bleep traitor.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits