Author Topic: Another deep state hoax blown out of the water: Trump never briefed about Russian bounties -Herridge  (Read 405 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 29, 2020
Another deep state hoax blown out of the water: Trump never briefed about Russian bounties -Herridge
By Monica Showalter

The other day, the New York Times was subtly and not so subltely promoting the claim that President Trump was standing callously by and coddling Russia's Vladimir Putin even as Putin was busily offering the Taliban bounties for the bodies of dead U.S. servicemen. It was the old 'Trump is a Russian agent' canard whipped out in a new form.

The intelligence finding was briefed to President Trump, and the White House’s National Security Council discussed the problem at an interagency meeting in late March, the officials said. Officials developed a menu of potential options — starting with making a diplomatic complaint to Moscow and a demand that it stop, along with an escalating series of sanctions and other possible responses, but the White House has yet to authorize any step, the officials said.

Heartless bastard, allowing Russia to pick off our men while he kaffeeklatsched with Putin and invited him to the G-7. Anything for his Russian master.

President Trump denied it. His acting Director of National Intelligence at the time, Richard Grenell denied it vehemently. Grenell's disavowal of the leak of such 'partial intelligence' was something I noted here. And for what it's worth, even the Russians denied it. 

But the Times pressed on with the claim, and even did some additional reporting to claim that they had proof. The Guardian helped the Times along, with a followup story beginning with 'Outrage Mounts about...'

Fortunatelly, there was CBS's Catherine Herridge, who batted back at the press at its own game - and found some pretty exculpatory backing for the Trump administration's statements:

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/06/another_deep_state_lie_blown_out_of_the_water_trump_in_fact_was_never_briefed_about_russian_bounties_herridge.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline andy58-in-nh

There was never much doubt in my mind that this was yet another garbage hoax: Deep Staters inside the intelligence community illegally (let us not forget) feeding raw (and as it turns out, inaccurate) intelligence information to Woke NYT reporters, who reliably turned it into yet another round of bogus headlines.

Once again, we are witnessing what happens when academic Marxists come to control all of the social and informational institutions in a free nation: that nation very quickly becomes a lot less free.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I would hope even Never Trumpers would believe a NY Times article without evidence.

Offline PeteS in CA

Another Trump-Shattering Kaboom fizzled.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

The usual suspects, suckered again.

Its almost as if they enjoy being played.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline LMAO

I would hope even Never Trumpers would believe a NY Times article without evidence.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Is that you in your avatar
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Love your avatar @Weird Tolkienish Figure  happy77

TY.

RiV, i have to tell you, I used believe these Trump did X stories! I'm ashamed to admit it. I think the last one I believed was the British dossier one. Shame these idiots believe this crap about Trump with no evidence.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

TY.

RiV, i have to tell you, I used believe these Trump did X stories! I'm ashamed to admit it. I think the last one I believed was the British dossier one. Shame these idiots believe this crap about Trump with no evidence.

Welcome to the light, my friend.  It's not easy breaking free of the media's agenda.   :beer:

Offline libertybele

That would involve them to quit salivating at the mouth every time they come across anything negative about our President -- logic never seems to enter into their assessment of the article and it seems they refuse to admit or see the continual smear campaign by the left.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Even John Bolton,who can safely be said to not be a fan of Trump,said it was highly unlikely Trump had been told about it,when the "Butch" homo on Meet the Depressed asked him about it. Not liking the answer,Butch tried asking the question a couple of different ways,and got the same answer.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

....and another Trump hoax bites the dust!!   :rolling:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnCgN4knr0Y

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
New York Times -- the paper of Walter Duranty.
Need any more be said?

Aside:
Just watched a very good new film last night entitled "Mr. Jones".
It's based on Gareth Jones' journey from England to the Soviet Union, into the Ukraine in which he saw firsthand Stalin's war against the people there that drove them to famine and starvation. And in so doing... exposing the lies of the above-mentioned Duranty.

This was partly a Polish production, and you know they have no love for the Russians.
A well-ripped 1080p copy can be "found", if you know where to look for it...
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 12:15:02 am by Fishrrman »