Author Topic: Bill Barr: DOJ Has Over 500 Investigations Into Violent Rioters  (Read 418 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Bill Barr: DOJ Has Over 500 Investigations Into Violent Rioters
June 26, 2020 By Jordan Davidson

United States Attorney General William Barr announced that the Department of Justice is leading over 500 investigations into the destruction caused by riots across the country. Barr explained the reason for the investigations on Sen. Ted Cruz’s podcast “The Verdict.”

“We’ve had scores of indictments so far for such things as arson, destruction of federal property,” Barr said. “We have right now about 500 investigations underway, so it’s picking up pace. We are committed to holding accountable the people who engaged in this.”

Barr explained the reason for the increase in investigations is heavily associated with the lack of response by other levels of government.

“That’s where the burden is right now, on state and local, and in many places, they’re not stepping up to the plate, they’re not doing their job,” said Barr.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/26/bill-barr-doj-has-over-500-investigations-into-violent-rioters/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

Re: Bill Barr: DOJ Has Over 500 Investigations Into Violent Rioters
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2020, 03:36:43 pm »
Yeah, right.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2020, 07:12:03 pm »
I'll reckon that of the 500, they'll be lucky to push 25 to a full trial.
If that many.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2020, 07:14:31 pm »
I'll reckon that of the 500, they'll be lucky to push 25 to a full trial.
If that many.

I'll bet you not a one goes to trial.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2020, 07:24:32 pm »
What I thought Barr would do is have a comprehensive investigation into who or what is really behind these protests and riots.  Follow the money trail.  Prosecute the big guys. 

Nope. 

Maybe he'll get a couple of prosecutions and convictions just for show.  But show is not good enough,  If he doesn't get to the source and smash it, what we are seeing today will continue and get worse.

So why isn't Barr conducting a more meaningful investigation? What is he afraid of?  Or is it his boss who is afraid?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2020, 07:26:35 pm »
What I thought Barr would do is have a comprehensive investigation into who or what is really behind these protests and riots.  Follow the money trail.  Prosecute the big guys. 

Nope. 

Maybe he'll get a couple of prosecutions and convictions just for show.  But show is not good enough,  If he doesn't get to the source and smash it, what we are seeing today will continue and get worse.

So why isn't Barr conducting a more meaningful investigation? What is he afraid of?  Or is it his boss who is afraid?

Barr has proven time and time again to be nothing but hot air.  He hasn't done squat since he became AG. 

Not quite following --- why would Trump be afraid?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2020, 07:46:40 pm »
500 is a drop in the bucket. These could be bogged down in the courts for years. 

I'd prefer a war like tribunal with trials of groups of 10-20, for the domestic terrorist enemies that they are.

Then open up Gitmo, with each terrorist getting 20-30 without parole. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.