Author Topic: On MSNBC, NYT Writer Calls for Reparations, Then Says It's Not Enough  (Read 382 times)

rangerrebew

On MSNBC, NYT Writer Calls for Reparations, Then Says It's Not Enough
Adam Burnett
June 26th, 2020 8:06 PM

Did you ever own slaves or know anyone in your lifetime that owned slaves? No? Well MSNBC’s Morning Joe doesn’t care, they’d like to make you pay for that sin anyway, with your taxpayer dollars. To push this radical agenda, they brought on New York Times writer Nikole Hannah-Jones Friday morning to demand slavery reparations, which is really just wealth distribution disguised as racial justice.

Hannah-Jones, you might remember, won a Pulitzer Prize for her 1619 Project authored in New York Times Magazine. Remember, this was writing so bad that her own publication had to correct part of her work that claimed that the American Revolution was waged to protect slavery. The project was so poorly done that former Pulitzer Prize winners actually condemned her work.

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/adam-burnett/2020/06/26/msnbc-nyt-writer-calls-reparations-then-says-its-not-enough

rangerrebew

The new thugs, like J$ss$ J$cks$n and Al Sharptongue, realize they can extort money from taxpayers as long as they scream racism.  Politicians, both left and right, are all too anxious to pay with taxpayer dollars to "show" how unbiased they are.  The extortionists and politicians who use taxpayer dollars are among the most evil and dangerous people in America. 888sunglass

Offline Slide Rule

Maybe the result of such demands will lead to a population culling
or not.

I would prefer a cordial discussion. You can always achieve more
with a kind word and a gun than with only a gun, to paraphrase
a popular thug, Al Capone.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline dfwgator

It will never be enough, they want us all dead, and then our existence to be a "rumor".

Offline PeteS in CA

"Enough" is a racist dog-whistle!!! Or something-or-other-ist ... :sarc:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
dfw wrote:
"[reparations] will never be enough..."

Of course not, any white person with any sense knows that.

But having said that, I'll predict hands-down that if the democrat-communists regain full power again, they're gonna push this through as surely and as quickly as they did obamacare. Wait and see...

Offline skeeter

dfw wrote:
"[reparations] will never be enough..."

Of course not, any white person with any sense knows that.

But having said that, I'll predict hands-down that if the democrat-communists regain full power again, they're gonna push this through as surely and as quickly as they did obamacare. Wait and see...
and after the big payoff they’ll still whine incessantly as if nothing happened.

Offline mortarman

Frankly I think that "forty acres an' a mule" was enough.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Hate tell the BLM / Antifa thugs, and their complict MSM bull horns.......

Any promulgation of reparations will trigger an income tax boycott never seen in this country. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.