Author Topic: Astounded Jim Jordan reads Jerry Nadler the riot act on House floor for calling Antifa thugs ‘imagin  (Read 628 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Astounded Jim Jordan reads Jerry Nadler the riot act on House floor for calling Antifa thugs ‘imaginary’
June 26, 2020 | Frieda Powers

U.S. Rep. Jim Jordan unloaded on House Judiciary Chairman Jerrold Nadler after the Democrat referred to Antifa as “imaginary” during remarks on the House floor.

Nadler sparked outrage when he suggested the group labeled as domestic terrorists by President Donald Trump was a figment of the imagination during debate on the police reform bill in the House of Representatives on Thursday. A short clip of the statement was shared on Twitter by the House Judiciary GOP account.

House Judiciary GOP
✔
@JudiciaryGOP

.@RepJerryNadler just said #ANTIFA was "imaginary."

Seriously? Tell that to the business owners whose shops were looted and destroyed.

“…Dealing with imaginary things, like Antifa,” the New York Democrat said during his remarks.

Jordan soon called out Nadler when he had the floor, shocked at the “scary” notion that Antifa would be seen as “imaginary” after being involved in countless protests, counter-protests and riots in just the past few weeks.

“I can’t believe the Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee would utter such a statement on the House floor,” the Ohio Republican said.

“They’re not imaginary. They’re real,” Jordan continued.

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/06/26/astounded-jim-jordan-reads-jerry-nadler-the-riot-act-on-house-floor-for-calling-antifa-thugs-imaginary-939408
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

As usual, the truth is exactly opposite of what the rats assert. Their “white supremacy” threat is imaginary.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Too bad these figments of his imagination doesn't go to his house for a visit. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

Too bad these figments of his imagination doesn't go to his house for a visit.

Nadler knows they’re  real. He also knows that these are his voters
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

I'm pretty sure Antifa is just the Weather Underground, rebranded. Bill Ayers approves.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Night Hides Not

Nadler knows they’re  real. He also knows that these are his voters

He also knows that his good buddy Eliot Engel, just went down to defeat. He's going to keep feeding that red meat to the fans of the Gang of Four.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline LMAO

He also knows that his good buddy Eliot Engel, just went down to defeat. He's going to keep feeding that red meat to the fans of the Gang of Four.

And he's probably gone at some point to be replaced by a radical leftist.

You gotta give the radical leftists in the DNC some credit. They're playing for real while the GOP dithers
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline dancer

We'll all get to experience the "imaginary" if the Democrats win.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Someone tell Nadler to call GhostBusters!
I just found a picture of something that does not exist!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.