Author Topic: Trump tweets 15 separate posters of 'persons of interest' sought in connection to Andrew Jackson sta  (Read 476 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Published 2 hours ago
Trump tweets 15 separate posters of 'persons of interest' sought in connection to Andrew Jackson statue vandalization

The 15 suspects are wanted for "destruction of federal property and other related crimes."

By Nick Givas | Fox News

President Trump on Saturday asked for the public's help in identifying people being sought by law enforcement in connection to the vandalization of the Andrew Jackson statue in Lafayette Square earlier this week.

The commander in chief shared 15 individual press releases from the U.S. Park Police, that showed photographs of suspects who allegedly desecrated the Washington, D.C., statue, which lies on federally owned land.

Each pamphlet Trump tweeted out said the Park Police are working closely with the FBI's Violent Crimes Task Force to identify the suspects seen in the pictures. They are wanted for "destruction of federal property and other related crimes."

Anyone who may have information about the wanted suspects is asked to contact the Park Police's Criminal Investigations Branch through its anonymous tip line at 202-610-8731, or the FBI's Washington field office at 202-278-2000.

more w/photos
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-tweets-individual-press-releases-persons-of-interest-sought-andrew-jackson-statue-vandalization

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online corbe

I hope Barr doesn't put Durham on the case because he seems to have his plate full right now.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline dancer

I hope Barr doesn't put Durham on the case because he seems to have his plate full right now.
As does Barr.  I read somewhere that he is juggling 100+ investigations.