Author Topic: BLM Protesters Storm Beverly Hills Neighborhood: ‘Eat the Rich!’  (Read 1397 times)

Offline mortarman

The way I  see it, black people have been given "reparations" for decades now.  Starting in the '60s with Johnson's Great Society, we have had affirmative action, Medicaid, WIC and a whole plethora of programs designed (supposedly) to give the black person a helping hand and help him or her to achieve a better life.  Today, unless one has a chronic illness or disability, there is really  no excuse not to be able to lift oneself out of poverty.  Stay in school and you'll get a good education.  Most employers nowadays are into "diversity," so if you apply for a job -- unless you are a slacker or a complete idiot -- companies will bend over backwards to give you a job.  If you have the money, you can live wherever you want; you don't have to live in the ghetto.  Housing discrimination is forbidden.  Today black people have just as many, if not more, opportunities than white people.  They just have to work for them as do white people. 

That is the problem here -- so many want the finer things in life, but they don't want to work for them.  They won't take advantage of the opportunities and programs available to them.  They want a person like me who has worked hard all her life for what she has to give them money they didn't earn and don't deserve. 

The only ones I owe are the credit card companies, utility companies and the taxing bodies.  I don't owe anyone else a dang thing.

As far as I'm concerned, reparations should have either  "forty acres an' a mule" or a boat ticket to Africa. It's "root hog or die".

:pop41:o
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"Today black people have just as many, if not more, opportunities than white people"

Good post. Whenever I see the words "white privilege" I laugh in scorn. ALL!!! Americans are privileged compared to 99% of the world's population.
Except, some Americans take advantage of the opportunities presented to them, and some don't.

@goatprairie

HorseHillary! The blacks of today have "rights" that white people have NEVER had.

Ever heard of Affirmative Action? Hiring quotas? No bid contracts?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 04:18:45 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

"Hey: who here needs some deodorant?"

@andy58-in-nh

Wouldn't do any good.  If it were stick deodorant,they would just think it was some new kind of Popsicle,and eat it.

Can you even BEGIN to imagine how embarrassed the accomplished,hardworking, and intelligent blacks are when they see these goobers promoted as "representing typical black people"?

I gotta tell you,I have had black friends I genuinely feel sorry for because people that don't know them or anyone like them,will naturally think they are just like the idiots you see in that photo.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 04:27:59 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline dfwgator

I'm sure the Hollywood elite aren't concerned; their favorite liberal DEMS have everything under control. happy77

Besides, the DNC provided them with the list of the "Republican" houses to target.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@andy58-in-nh

Wouldn't do any good.  If it were stick deodorant,they would just think it was some new kind of Popsicle,and eat it.

Can you even BEGIN to imagine how embarrassed the accomplished,hardworking, and intelligent blacks are when they see these goobers promoted as "representing typical black people"?

I gotta tell you,I have had black friends I genuinely feel sorry for because people that don't know them or anyone like them,will naturally think they are just like the idiots you see in that photo.

It's a photo op anyway.
'squeeze together girls, a little more, I only want a couple of you to go past the frame edges. Spread out a little more in the back so you look like a bigger crowd....Oh raise your fists and hold that.... Got it!'.

Seriously, count fists, under 50 protesters there. Nothing like Minneapolis.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis