Author Topic: BLM Protesters Storm Beverly Hills Neighborhood: ‘Eat the Rich!’  (Read 1390 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Amy Furr27 Jun 2020

Police made several arrests after a group of Black Lives Matter protesters marched through a Beverly Hills residential neighborhood Friday night.

“Videos and photographs of the mob flooded social media as they shouted various messages throughout the residential neighborhood and tore down American flags,” the Daily Wire reported.

Human Events Managing Editor Ian Miles Cheong shared footage of protesters shouting “Eat the rich!”:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020/06/27/blm-protesters-storm-beverly-hills-neighborhood-eat-the-rich/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

:silly: :silly: :silly:

Police made several arrests...
Dang... they called the COPS.... amazed the COPS responded... lol

Offline LadyLiberty

Who knew that BLM were P. J. O'Rourke fans?

« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 01:21:19 am by LadyLiberty »

Offline LMAO

What? You mean that disastrously cringe worthy "I take Responsibility" video wasn't enough to keep the radicals away from Beverly Hills?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

Too bad Alyssa Milano didn't get stuck in the middle of it and get eaten alive.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

I'm sure the Hollywood elite aren't concerned; their favorite liberal DEMS have everything under control. happy77
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Who new that BLM were P. J. O'Rourke fans?

It's cultural appropriation, somewhere...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

It's Beverly Hills, not Compton.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I was active duty US Army serving in Germany in May 1970 when the Kent State "incident" resulted in 4 dead students.

The dems are only too eager, to shed a few lives to get the front page photos of anybody hurt in this  that "incident." The Left had hated Nixon since the early 50s because he was chasing communists.

CSNY "Tin Soldiers, and Nixon Coming.""

"Four Dead, in Ohio"

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline corbe

Elvis Costello - Watching the Detectives

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline dfwgator

Who knew that BLM were P. J. O'Rourke fans?

That's a great book!

Offline dfwgator

That's mighty white of them.

Offline Applewood

The way I  see it, black people have been given "reparations" for decades now.  Starting in the '60s with Johnson's Great Society, we have had affirmative action, Medicaid, WIC and a whole plethora of programs designed (supposedly) to give the black person a helping hand and help him or her to achieve a better life.  Today, unless one has a chronic illness or disability, there is really  no excuse not to be able to lift oneself out of poverty.  Stay in school and you'll get a good education.  Most employers nowadays are into "diversity," so if you apply for a job -- unless you are a slacker or a complete idiot -- companies will bend over backwards to give you a job.  If you have the money, you can live wherever you want; you don't have to live in the ghetto.  Housing discrimination is forbidden.  Today black people have just as many, if not more, opportunities than white people.  They just have to work for them as do white people. 

That is the problem here -- so many want the finer things in life, but they don't want to work for them.  They won't take advantage of the opportunities and programs available to them.  They want a person like me who has worked hard all her life for what she has to give them money they didn't earn and don't deserve. 

The only ones I owe are the credit card companies, utility companies and the taxing bodies.  I don't owe anyone else a dang thing.

Offline goatprairie

"Today black people have just as many, if not more, opportunities than white people"

Good post. Whenever I see the words "white privilege" I laugh in scorn. ALL!!! Americans are privileged compared to 99% of the world's population.
Except, some Americans take advantage of the opportunities presented to them, and some don't.

Offline verga

That's a shame, a real crying same. /SARC
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline andy58-in-nh

"Hey: who here needs some deodorant?"
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The funniest part of the photo is the no doubt 'rich' little White girl off left giving the Black Power salute.
You know those Black girls have to be thinking, What the hell are you doing here? What's wrong with you?
Your house is what we fixin to attack!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Axeslinger

The funniest part of the photo is the no doubt 'rich' little White girl off left giving the Black Power salute.
You know those Black girls have to be thinking, What the hell are you doing here? What's wrong with you?

I think the funniest part is the black chick in the green top...she’s a zombie.  Zoom in if you don’t believe me
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline PeteS in CA

It's Prog-on-Prog, so :pop41:  :pop41:  :pop41:  :pop41:  :pop41: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
FINALLY!

What took them so long?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@240B

Chances are she is only doing it to piss off her leftist daddy.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

@240B

Chances are she is only doing it to piss off her leftist daddy.
Chances are she is doing it because everyone else is. There's maybe 30-40 of them at most.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 05:33:48 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

"Today black people have just as many, if not more, opportunities than white people"

Good post. Whenever I see the words "white privilege" I laugh in scorn. ALL!!! Americans are privileged compared to 99% of the world's population.
Except, some Americans take advantage of the opportunities presented to them, and some don't.
A very true statement.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington