Author Topic: White House goes through dizzying change in staff  (Read 463 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House goes through dizzying change in staff
« on: June 27, 2020, 10:50:45 pm »
White House goes through dizzying change in staff
By Morgan Chalfant - 06/27/20 05:10 PM EDT

President Trump has replaced his chief of staff, press secretary, legislative affairs director and domestic policy adviser and retooled his communications shop in a span of about three months and will soon bid goodbye to two top economic advisers.

Trump’s White House has experienced a dizzying amount of staffing changes that began following his impeachment acquittal and seemed to accelerate with the arrival of new chief of staff Mark Meadows.

Trump has presided over a record amount of turnover in the Cabinet and senior levels of his administration, demonstrating a penchant for removing and replacing top officials as well as swapping existing staff into new roles.

But the recent staffing shake-ups have been striking particularly because of the proximity to the 2020 presidential election. Officials working in past administrations have been informally urged to hold off on leaving their roles in an election year until the ballots are cast in November.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/504780-white-house-goes-through-dizzying-change-in-staff
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: White House goes through dizzying change in staff
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2020, 11:35:51 pm »
....waiting..........
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2020, 02:50:56 am »
....waiting..........

For what maybe I can help you.  I read this piece earlier.  Trump Administration is constant chaos.  He doesn't register an election is coming.  Fire at will.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2020, 03:03:30 am »
For what maybe I can help you.  I read this piece earlier.  Trump Administration is constant chaos.  He doesn't register an election is coming.  Fire at will.

The entire country is in chaos with no end in sight.  Of course he realizes that there's an election coming ... he never stopped campaigning.  Not going to do much good at this point ... BLM/Antifa will make sure that they continue to show up at his rallies and destroy select precincts that normally have heavy GOP turnout on election day.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2020, 03:14:20 am »
   I'll wait till Ivanka says 'I don't think my DAD has his Heart in it'.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2020, 03:24:02 am »
I'd love to hear ... "Jared, you're fired!"   happy77
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.